Author Topic: Who is Allah?  (Read 360 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Who is Allah?
« on: March 27, 2005, 12:45:51 AM »
Many people are merciful but Allah is the most merciful.  Many people are giving but Allah is the most giving.  I can give you food, but Allah has given us vegetation that comes natural from the ground, and Allah has even made your body so that you can provide nourishment without food for a given number of days, many people can give but Allah is the best giver.  I can put you on an oxygen maching to help you breathe but it is Allah who can give you breath unconsciously for a prescribed number of days and years.  Many things can help sustain us but Allah is the best at providing sustanance.  Allah is the giver, yet he is also the destroyer.  I can destroy or break this computer in front of me, but Allah is the greatest destroyer, it is Allah who can create the tsunami and destroy thousands of people in a matter of moments.  Allah is the most high and the most great. 

Some people think that Jesus Christ was God.  But Jesus was in need of food and water.  Yet God, is not in need of anything.  God is the eternal, the infinite, the self-subsisting.  God/Allah, Created life and death, so he does not need the character of Jesus to conquer death, because Allah is the Creator of death, nobody but Allah, so he gives it and takes it as he pleases at a time that only he knows.  Jesus went to the bathroom, God is high above all these things that some people attribute to Jesus.  Jesus was just a man.  Jesus prayed to God because Jesus was in constant need of his Creator.  Because God provides the sustanance.  The Creator is logically and clearly greater than anything within his Creation and therefore he is not bound by the laws of the Creation.  He does not adhere to the physical laws of man, man gets tired, man needs sleep, man need food, man is bound by the laws of gravity, but it is Allah who created the condition of gravity, nothing but Allah.  Allah is the judge, the supreme ruler of mankind, he is the Master of the Day of Judgement.  God is one and only, Allah is the eternal absolute, he does not have children, nor is he a father.  He is greater than anything in this life, he is the unique, there is nothing like him.  You can not conjure up an image for God.  God is the eternal, the absolute.  God created everything in this life, there is no Creator for God, because God is infinite and eternal, he is the first and he is the last.  Allah is the oft-returning, the oft-forgiving, but he is also the punisher.  He created all things in this life and all conditions.  You can have knowledge, but Allah is the most knowledgeable, he knows when and where and to whom you will be born, nobody can posess this knowledge but God, and he also knows the time upon when you will die.  Allah is the Lord of all the systems of knowledge.

These are just some of the qualities of the Creator of the Worlds.     
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matrix Heart

Re: Who is Allah?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 02:17:39 AM »
Is there a picture of him somewhere?  :D

[/img]{Insert Woodrow photoshop picture here}[/img]

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 05:37:26 AM »
please, stop with your propaganda
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 06:36:21 PM »
I AM Allah, Bow down to ME

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 07:26:11 PM »
Are you explaining what Allah is or are you persuading people why they should pick Islam over Christianity?

Think of it like this, Jesus was a symbol of perfection that god sent for people to see a better and more positive side of the world.

Fuc the details, god is god. You don't have to explain. And get the hate out of your blood too, for Allah's sake.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 07:39:14 PM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2005, 09:04:19 PM »
Are you explaining what Allah is or are you persuading people why they should pick Islam over Christianity?

Think of it like this, Jesus was a symbol of perfection that god sent for people to see a better and more positive side of the world.

Fuc the details, god is god. You don't have to explain. And get the hate out of your blood too, for Allah's sake.

Get the hypocrisy out of your blood.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 09:41:37 PM »
it is Allah who can create the tsunami and destroy thousands of people in a matter of moments.
Wow...

You really think Allah created the tsunami to punish people?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 06:56:10 AM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 07:36:14 AM »

Get the hypocrisy out of your blood.

Where's the hypocrisy in what he said? He can still be Muslim and accept Jesus as sent by God. You know better than I do that the Quran accepts Jesus as a prophet.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 09:55:03 AM »
^ Exactly. There is no rivals, Islam is about PEACE, remember? ahahahaha, get the fuc outta here. I swear, some of these Muslims be religion banging, if you know what I mean. I was bout to knock out my cousin the other day for talking so much shit about this kinda shit too. Damn, from now on I'm puttin hands on cats talkin shit about each other's religion, I don't care what religion. Don't ever label me a religion either Mullah the holy one.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 02:09:40 PM »
you cant have hypocrocy in your blood, whatchutallinboua?

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 02:26:29 PM »
God and Allah are the same God
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 07:31:20 PM »
allah tells you to shut up!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 07:27:53 AM by funky ass tony »