Author Topic: heaven and hell  (Read 279 times)

rafsta

Re: heaven and hell
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 06:05:28 PM »
i dont think there is a middle ground between heaven and hell but i think u gotta be really fukd up to go to hell

the middle ground is pergatory....

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 03:57:50 AM »
I dont like to think about it cuz of course I want to go to go to Heaven but how the fuck will it be like. Free food, money, free bitches, infinite wishes... wouldn't that get boring.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2005, 08:09:17 AM »
I dont like to think about it cuz of course I want to go to go to Heaven but how the fuck will it be like. Free food, money, free bitches, infinite wishes...wouldn't that get boring.

Hell disguised as Heaven  >:( damn the devil he's so evil  ;D

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2005, 08:18:50 AM »
the moment u leave one body u enter another.....no time for hell

peace

So when will you enter that new body? When it's a sperm? At the moment of impregnation? Some weeks after that, at the time the gender gets decided? At birth? After birth, when the baby starts thinking for himself?

Wow, that's a big hole in your theory.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 08:52:13 AM »
I dont like to think about it cuz of course I want to go to go to Heaven but how the fuck will it be like. Free food, money, free bitches, infinite wishes... wouldn't that get boring.
It depends on which religion your talking about. Most athiests dont believe in heaven or hell.

If your talking about christianity, they believe your soul goes up to heaven. Meaning you dont have the human body you have now. So you wouldnt need food, money, or women.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 12:17:36 PM »
It depends on which religion your talking about. Most athiests dont believe in heaven or hell.

If your talking about christianity, they believe your soul goes up to heaven. Meaning you dont have the human body you have now. So you wouldnt need food, money, or women.

Yeah im talking about Christianity and Im a Christian myself...I know that you take  only your to soul to heaven but damn, how would that be like?The Bible says Heaven is paradise and their will be no pain and stuff like that. What are we gunna have to do? Worship all day long? Whats the point? Its gunna be boring so thats wht i reframe from talking and thinking about it.

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 03:16:39 PM »

you got it all wrong... od you really think the spirit needs food ? money ? heaven is just bliss, euphoria, love, which you remain in for eternity...