Author Topic: Sabotage  (Read 178 times)

davida.b.

Re: Sabotage
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2005, 11:28:36 AM »

Take a dump on the bathroom floor

damn, how can you guys come up with stuff like this?? are those really your own ideas?? .... :o

Someone actually did that at my school. I go to a school for kids with special needs.  ;)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
^ i go to a regular school, and some kid, who was at the school after hours, casue of socer practice, decided to take a shit in the middle of the halway, but he got caught on camera, funniest shit ever, Literaly!...

davida.b.

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 11:41:33 AM »
^ i go to a regular school, and some kid, who was at the school after hours, casue of socer practice, decided to take a shit in the middle of the halway, but he got caught on camera, funniest shit ever, Literaly!...

There's been incidents where people write stuff with their own shit. I'd like to see you top that.  ;D

Matrix Heart

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2005, 12:09:51 PM »
:grumpy:

i made a rhyme for u...

set fire // to his gay pink attire..

lol have you been drinking?  :sign_wrongforum:

The raisin bran isn't feeling good in my stomach with all the shit talk  :puke:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 03:31:10 PM »

There's been incidents where people write stuff with their own shit. I'd like to see you top that.  ;D

I can top it

my homie shit on the door of this teacher we hate named mr Fox and he stenciled all over the school ant took the paint and circled his shit and wrote this is mr fox, it was all over the door :-*

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bomb-A®

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2005, 09:55:07 AM »
yea.. wat better to do than to pee on someone, esp on an asian person

thats repulsive
almost as repulsive as having sex with ur own sister...oh im sorry.....i hope i havent offended ur way of life

peace bring it on bitch