Author Topic: OK....Will Smith is.....  (Read 666 times)

'EclipZe

Re: OK....Will Smith is.....
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2005, 06:34:53 AM »
Not saying that he is a bad rapper, i just think he spent too much time acting, than too just jump back in the recording studio and drop another album, it just aint krackin.

Can anyone honestly say that if you were cruisin down the road and roll down the windows and pop in the new will smith cd, and continue to drive down the street head bobbin, and music blasting????  sorry if you do, YOU NEED HELP!!!

if the girls go crazy on switch why not ? :P

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2005, 10:20:18 AM »
Not saying that he is a bad rapper, i just think he spent too much time acting, than too just jump back in the recording studio and drop another album, it just aint krackin.

Can anyone honestly say that if you were cruisin down the road and roll down the windows and pop in the new will smith cd, and continue to drive down the street head bobbin, and music blasting????  sorry if you do, YOU NEED HELP!!!

yea I can, I bump anything, Daft Punk, Beach Boys, Aqua, MachoMan Randy Savage

its about what youre feeling not the rest of the world

-KIDRENEGADE-

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2005, 03:55:39 PM »

yea I can, I bump anything, Daft Punk, Beach Boys, Aqua, MachoMan Randy Savage

its about what youre feeling not the rest of the world

Excuuuuuuussssee meeee!!! sorry fo hatin on your barbie girl songs, i guess its all a matter of taste......for me its quality and rhythm.

plus i'll be sure to point and laugh when i see you bumpin down the road with randy savage..... ::)

Dominator

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »
Can anyone honestly say that if you were cruisin down the road and roll down the windows and pop in the new will smith cd, and continue to drive down the street head bobbin, and music blasting???? sorry if you do, YOU NEED HELP!!!

haha .. are you serious ?

when i'm driving, i want to listen to music that makes me feel good and enjoy the drive. whether it's Old School Ice Cube, Public Enemy, Digital Underground,  NWA, Nelly, or the new Will Smith.. if i like it, i'm bobbin' my head to it.

if you aren't feeling the album, fair enough.. it's your opinion and are entitled to it. I'm really enjoying this album, and like most everyone else said, it's very refreshing to hear lyrics other than money/cars/women .. especially the track Lost and Found... will smith is on point

And in closing, do you play music in your car because it's what people outside of it might like to hear ? or is it more an image thing.. you can't be seen playing music other than gritty, hard gangsta rap because people might think you're "soft"...

either way.. i feel sorry for you..

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2005, 09:28:09 PM »
can some one post the lyrics where will dissed em, i wanna see what he said

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2005, 09:44:29 PM »
can some one post the lyrics where will dissed em, i wanna see what he said

dissed by eminem, but didnt bother him
he classy
big will jsut did another 20 mill
walked right past him

something along the lines of that

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2005, 10:17:06 PM »
Does Jazzy Jeff produce anything on his new album???

Chad

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2005, 04:24:35 AM »
he gets my respect for being real & true to who he is....he ain't no gangsta, and doesn't try to be...he doesn't change his persona to fit what's "cool"...unlike a Hammer...lol
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2005, 06:41:27 PM »
He sucks! Stick to movies