Author Topic: Anybody got any footage of Flip and T.I. boxing?...  (Read 557 times)

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
Anybody got any footage of Flip and T.I. boxing?...
« on: March 28, 2005, 04:55:28 PM »
I heard Big Shasta and Flip put dem hands on that boy...and somebody got it on camera...

node

• Lil Geezy
Re: Anybody got any footage of Flip and T.I. boxing?...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 07:06:51 PM »
There was no boxing

And no you most likely arent going to see any sort of video footage of anything. T.I. has some footage of what happend that night but i doubt its going to be released any time soon, or it'll be on some kinda dvd to sell lol

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 07:38:22 PM »
There was no boxing

And no you most likely arent going to see any sort of video footage of anything. T.I. has some footage of what happend that night but i doubt its going to be released any time soon, or it'll be on some kinda dvd to sell lol

I heard C-Note got out the car and started stealing on niggas...and T.I. didn't realize that Flip was even in the car...mayne C-Note crazy in that Cloverland... 8)

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 09:36:33 PM »
i heard TI got his ass whooped

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 02:54:24 PM »
i heard TI got his ass whooped

Clover G's in the building...and whatever footage T.I. has...I'm not gonna believe it till I see it...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 11:30:52 PM »
i asked my cousin in houston about it & he said they aint selling it on the streets (like some cats online was sayin).

but t.i. is the one with the footage cuz they were filming for his dvd. so if the video does leak, its gonna be hella edited so you wont see tip gettin his ass whooped
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 05:14:26 AM »
i dont know..i heard sdo many different stories...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
i bet they beat ti's ass back to the stone ages

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 01:09:41 PM »
this was already confirmed that T.I. tried showing up in Flip's hood on some stunting ish and he got hands put on him

and the footage never got released just like the alleged video of Flip supposedly talking down on him when he was in jail lol T.I. did give him the business on wax though

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 10:15:20 AM »
this was already confirmed that T.I. tried showing up in Flip's hood on some stunting ish and he got hands put on him

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!