Author Topic: I SAW EMINEM, XZIBIT, Ras Kass, Ludacris....LIVE!!  (Read 486 times)

Doggystylin

I SAW EMINEM, XZIBIT, Ras Kass, Ludacris....LIVE!!
« on: August 11, 2002, 02:17:39 AM »
first of all, i wanna thank papa roach for makin me go deaf

Hellz yeah, well it was so fuckin hot when we got there, i was passin out so we were forced to buy  bottles of water for 6 bucks, fuckin jews, lol. so anyways they were throwin out cds and shit and i got one, its got dope shit on it, mulitply, losin your mind, and this girl was behind us in the line, she was sooo hot, damn, she was all dancin and shit before anything even started, ohwell i was enjoyin it, i saw her pussy for a second to when she was layin down on the ground for a sec, lol

so..........

ima skip way ahead....X-ecutioners start out.....they were aight......next........X TO DA Z COMES OUT!!!!!!, im like hell yea man lets fuckin move up, so we do....got pretty good view... X fuckin rip shit up, ras kass and saafir come out too.....BANGIN!!!!!, i was goin crazy, my cousin next to me was all, hell yeah you cocksuckers, its X to da z fo sheezy lmao.

next, Luda smokin dat budda comes out, he had this huge dogg on sstage like the one on his album cover, a few songs into it, the dogg starts to piss water out at the crowd, lmao, funny shit.  Luda ripped that shit, hes like, everyone in this mufucka, throw them bows....lol and everyone did, i got hit a few times, i hit others, lol.....a fight broke out in the lawn area.

Papa Roach comes out......i wasnt expectin much from them.....i was like whatever....man...they suprised me, the fuckin rocked the fuck outta the crowd,muthafucka was goin insane, bangin the mic on his head hella hard, and jumped in the crowd, lol crazy guy, but got everyone pumped, i was feelin em

now......it took a while for em to get ready.....but when he came out, OMG, everyone went NUTZ!!!! everyone got up, started jumpin, screamin, shit anything the intro was all these cocksucker polititians talkin about eminems music bein banned and shit like that, that cocksuckin jew lieberman came on talkin shit bout rap and everyone in the crowd threw their finger up and started chantin fuck you!.....now EM came out and he started with squaredance, which fitted cuz it starts "itt feeels sooo good to beee baccckk"......man i was singin along with all his shit even though i didnt know words here and there, throwin my hands in there air knodin my head, EM killed it! fuckin amazing excellent performace from EM, MUCH RESPECT!!!!

lmao @ there was this dude at our isle goin up and down dancin and sing at the top of his lungs to everysong and singin to the chicks at our row and dancin with them, he was fuckin hilarious the way he danced, our own personal EM, lololol

and there was this dude next to us before EM started....i was like damn he looks so much like suge knight, and my cousins like yeah he does, so i told him to ask him if he is, lololol, so my cousins like no man, were gonna end up in the hospital, so finnally i convince him...and hes like, has anyone said u look like suge knight? and he starts laughin...yeah ive heard that alot, actually i know suge, he calls me suge junior sometimes.... i was like damn!....

anyways, EMINEM clearly ripped the fuck outta any other performer for the show of the night...just got home and its 5 am, took us like 4 hours to get home cuz we stopped a lot and we got lost at this one point, lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lbc213

Re: I SAW EMINEM, XZIBIT, Ras Kass, Ludacris....LI
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 02:26:38 AM »
Dope bro, sounds really tight

LMAO @ the ARE U SUGE ? - part

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 03:50:57 AM »
damn dawg ... sounds u had a big party there

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2002, 04:00:19 AM »
Damn...tours like that really need to go world wide!!!
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2002, 04:11:59 AM »
Dope bro, sounds really tight

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2002, 06:01:58 AM »
that really sounds like a dope concert.   i was at the anger managment tour last summer and i got to see em, xzibit, papa roach and limp bizkit......must have been wicked to see luda there.....sounds like some good shit homie ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2002, 06:38:01 AM »
Sounds like a fuckin dope concert, especially compared to 75% of the one I been to on friday :-/ but I won't go on about it

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2002, 07:33:16 AM »
dope shit, I wud love to see shit like that in concert.  Amazing!!!

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2002, 08:30:28 AM »
Tight review.... I'm going on the 25th.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2002, 09:37:56 AM »
first of all, i wanna thank papa roach for makin me go deaf

Hellz yeah, well it was so fuckin hot when we got there, i was passin out so we were forced to buy  bottles of water for 6 bucks, fuckin jews, lol. so anyways they were throwin out cds and shit and i got one, its got dope shit on it, mulitply, losin your mind, and this girl was behind us in the line, she was sooo hot, damn, she was all dancin and shit before anything even started, ohwell i was enjoyin it, i saw her pussy for a second to when she was layin down on the ground for a sec, lol

so..........

ima skip way ahead....X-ecutioners start out.....they were aight......next........X TO DA Z COMES OUT!!!!!!, im like hell yea man lets fuckin move up, so we do....got pretty good view... X fuckin rip shit up, ras kass and saafir come out too.....BANGIN!!!!!, i was goin crazy, my cousin next to me was all, hell yeah you cocksuckers, its X to da z fo sheezy lmao.

next, Luda smokin dat budda comes out, he had this huge dogg on sstage like the one on his album cover, a few songs into it, the dogg starts to piss water out at the crowd, lmao, funny shit.  Luda ripped that shit, hes like, everyone in this mufucka, throw them bows....lol and everyone did, i got hit a few times, i hit others, lol.....a fight broke out in the lawn area.

Papa Roach comes out......i wasnt expectin much from them.....i was like whatever....man...they suprised me, the fuckin rocked the fuck outta the crowd,muthafucka was goin insane, bangin the mic on his head hella hard, and jumped in the crowd, lol crazy guy, but got everyone pumped, i was feelin em

now......it took a while for em to get ready.....but when he came out, OMG, everyone went NUTZ!!!! everyone got up, started jumpin, screamin, shit anything the intro was all these cocksucker polititians talkin about eminems music bein banned and shit like that, that cocksuckin jew lieberman came on talkin shit bout rap and everyone in the crowd threw their finger up and started chantin fuck you!.....now EM came out and he started with squaredance, which fitted cuz it starts "itt feeels sooo good to beee baccckk"......man i was singin along with all his shit even though i didnt know words here and there, throwin my hands in there air knodin my head, EM killed it! fuckin amazing excellent performace from EM, MUCH RESPECT!!!!

lmao @ there was this dude at our isle goin up and down dancin and sing at the top of his lungs to everysong and singin to the chicks at our row and dancin with them, he was fuckin hilarious the way he danced, our own personal EM, lololol

and there was this dude next to us before EM started....i was like damn he looks so much like suge knight, and my cousins like yeah he does, so i told him to ask him if he is, lololol, so my cousins like no man, were gonna end up in the hospital, so finnally i convince him...and hes like, has anyone said u look like suge knight? and he starts laughin...yeah ive heard that alot, actually i know suge, he calls me suge junior sometimes.... i was like damn!....

anyways, EMINEM clearly ripped the fuck outta any other performer for the show of the night...just got home and its 5 am, took us like 4 hours to get home cuz we stopped a lot and we got lost at this one point, lol

Dope shit...

Anyways, whats up with u and Jews? Are u highly obsessed or something?

Tight review.... I'm going on the 25th.

I belive it's the 24th, but the one we're going too is better than this...LoL

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2002, 09:47:23 AM »

Dope shit...

Anyways, whats up with u and Jews? Are u highly obsessed or something?

I belive it's the 24th, but the one we're going too is better than this...LoL

I'm going to Powerhouse on the 24th, and Anger Management on the 25th.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2002, 09:51:26 AM »

I'm going to Powerhouse on the 24th, and Anger Management on the 25th.

yea, i didnt know till u just told me on aim...

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2002, 01:09:57 PM »
Man I wish I was there. too bad they skipped LA. Muh fuckaz.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2002, 02:33:37 PM »
LMFAO@ the jewish guy took 6$ for a bottle of water when it was supposed to be 1$ ROFLMAO...anyways. shit sounds fun as fuck, I  hope powerhouse is gone be like that. pz

Tecknine

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2002, 04:24:15 PM »
i saw it like 3 weeks ago..Its definatly tight but Up in Smoke was wayyy better IMO