Author Topic: rodney Dangerfield was fuckin hilarious , here are some of his lines  (Read 85 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

What a childhood I had, why, when I took my first step, my old man tripped me!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

I tell ya, my wife was never nice. On our first date, I asked her if I could give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek - she bent over!

I tell you, with my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

My father was stupid. He worked in a bank and they caught him stealing pens.

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent back a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

I'm a bad lover. Once I caught a peeping tom booing me.

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

My marriage is on the rocks again. Yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend

here are some other lines :

I went to the psychiatrist, and he says "You're crazy " I tell him I want a second opinion. He says, ‘Okay, you're ugly too!" (Rodney Dangerfield)

I was coming back from Canada, driving through Customs, and the guy asked "Do you have any firearms with you?" I said: "What do you need?' (Steven Wright)

I believe Dr. Kevorkian is onto something. I think he’s great. Because suicide is our way of saying to God, "You can’t fire me. I quit." (Bill Maher)

After 12 years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes.. He said, "No hablo ingles." (Ronnie Shakes)

My wife and I took out life insurance policies on each other -- so now it's just a waiting game. (Bill Dwyer)

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said. "No. I hate myself now." (Rodney Dangerfield)

A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild playing on the beach when a huge wave comes and takes him out to sea. She pleads, "please God, save my only grandson. I beg of you, bring him back." And a big wave comes and washes the boy back onto the beach, good as new. She looks up to heaven and says: "He had a hat!" (Myron Cohen)

I was raised half Jewish and half Catholic. When I'd go to confession, I'd say "Bless me, father, for I have sinned -- and you know my attorney, Mr.Cohen." (Bill Maher)

I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother. (Henny Youngman)

A lady at a party goes up to Winston Churchill and tells him, "Sir, you are drunk." Churchill replies, "Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober."

I worked some gigs in the Deep South…Alabama…You talk about Darwin’s waiting room. There are guys in Alabama who are their own father. (Dennis Miller)

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. (Jon Stewart)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: rodney Dangerfield was fuckin hilarious , here are some of his lines
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:59:29 AM »

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

lol, my new msn name.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 12:42:22 PM »
he was kool.

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 02:59:36 PM »
I'm a bad lover. Once I caught a peeping tom booing me.

That was funny... 8)