Author Topic: 2 new Canibus lp`s out this year (one produced entirly by Nottz)!!  (Read 93 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

From www.hiphopgame.com

Two Canibus albums on the way: After the success of 2003's classic "Rip The Jacker" Canibus has decided to go a second round with Babygrande Records. Canibus will hit the streets on May 10th with his sixth album entitled "Hip Hop for sale". This album will be produced entirely by Virginia based producer Nottz who has worked with everyone from 50 Cent to Cassidy. Look for this album to be on many people's top ten list of 2005 by years end. As of right now no track list is available and few details have been revealed about this release. However, Babygrande's CEO Chuck Wilson has said "Canibus and Nottz have made an incredible record together." If that's not enough to fill your Canibus thirst just wait a month later when Canibus will give you "Mind Control". Less than a month after "Hip Hop for sale" drops Canibus will re-up again on June 21st for his seventh release. Sources say that this album will display a side of Canibus previously unseen. This album features Kurupt and will be exclusively produced by Mark Sparks. Be sure to pick up this Gladiator Records release and check out the first single "mind control".

Also, the new Royce da 5`9 record is gonna be called: Independence day. And from what I`ve heard, Nottz is also to produce that album, the whole thing

Christoffer_

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2 new Canibus lp`s out this year (one produced entirly by Nottz)!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 05:06:12 AM »
Hehe, seems to be little hype surrounding this. But I for one can`t wait for it, the vitruvian man mixtape was real hot!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 05:15:20 AM »
yeah good shit :)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 06:21:28 AM »
good to see the 1 MC 1 producer formula back in the game
always ended up nice

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 09:10:26 AM »
he doin the same thing Ja is doin...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 09:32:06 AM »
can't wait for all these albums, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 03:10:14 PM »
Canibus is dope 8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?