Author Topic: eminem - infinite  (Read 544 times)

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
eminem - infinite
« on: March 30, 2005, 07:05:52 PM »
alright so im new here and i just got eminems infinite cd and ive never seen it reviewed so i decided i wanted to post one. my scale is gonna be a little leniant because i was told that it sucked and thats what i expected when i first listened to it, plus its raw potential from eminem.  Im not sure if this exactly the right order but here it goes.

Infinite- great song, real good feel, i like the chorus alot but i gotta knock it a little cause theres a couple times where he tries to stuff to many words in there, kills the flow a little bit. ide say 8/10

Maxine- this song is ok, not my favorite on the cd, the only verse i like is em's and thats kinda subpar. 6/10

Open Mic- this song is sweet, the guy on the choruses voice is annoying but i kinda like it in this song. I like em alot on this song but its basically another version of 313 and 313 is a little better. 8/10

Never 2 Far- this is one of the better songs on here, im feelin it, great lyrics like most of the songs on here. Im feelin the beat alot, song makes alotta sense too. 8/10

Searchin- this is either my favorite or second favorite song on this cd, i think the chorus and beat are real tight and this is em at his best. I always like to here emotion comin from em. It's weird hearin him talk about kim in a good light instead of killin her. I like the other guys short verse too he fits on the song. 10/10

Backstabber- I think this song has one of em's best flows, but i dont like how theres like 5 short verses especially since the chorus is dumb. I think it coulda been done better. Em keeps is verses tight though. 7/10

Jealousy Woes (II?)- this song is good, em's lyrics are real nice one of the better songs lyrically and delivery, but im not feelin the beat, i hate the voice talkin during  the hook at the beginning and middle and the hook is annoying. Overall a decent song. 7/10

it's ok- this is also one of my favorites, i like the beat his flow and his lyrics are straight. i like the chorus alot, im really feelin this song, i like that kyu guy. 9/10

313- this is probly the best "you aint shit" song ive heard in awhile. kyu comes straight on his verse but, like he usually does, em cant be shown up cause this is an amazing verse. His word play and flips are crazy. "i rock a beat harder then you could beat it with rocks" and "just in case you dont remember me ill run your brain around the block just to jog your fuckin memory" are a couple of my favorites although theres a few more in here that i just had to stop and rewind the song, plus that jack and jill reference is fuckin hilarious. probly his best delivery on the cd. 10/10

Tonight- Another great song, im lovin this song, real smooth laid back, the best way that em comes. Nice beat and lyrics, chorus is real tight, probly the second best next to infinite. 10/10

Besides proofs little sketch let me know if i missed one, my buddy burned it for me so i might be. sorry if i am.

Overall i give this cd an 8 or 9 out of 10. Its definetly not commercial but i think its got a ton of replay value. Im feelin it a little more each time i listen. I was very pleasantly suprised when i heard it. I really think em should remaster and re-release this cd cause its extremely underrated. Plus it would sell just cause its eminem. Alright hope everyone enjoyed my first album review, let me know what you think. peace out.

youngeastwood

• Lil Geezy
Re: eminem - infinite
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 02:33:46 PM »
If He Remixed Tha Songz Beatz Then I Would Buy Thiz

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 06:44:26 PM »
good review.  i love that cd it is so raw, and i agree with what u say about most tracks.  eminems wordplay and lyrics are on some other shit the whole album. 

"you couldnt make your fans throw up they hands if they swallowed their fingers"

lol classic  8)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 11:16:52 AM »
I Like This Album