Author Topic: So.....who's going to buy the John Cena album?  (Read 841 times)

kellyboy

• 'G'
Re: So.....who's going to buy the John Cena album?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 12:19:51 PM »
LOL im not sure yet...ill probably check out some tracks tho

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 04:14:31 PM »
I'll buy this and put it right next to my Hulk Hogan rap CD, and once I get my hands on Macho Man's album, I'll have the holy trinity of hip hop albums at my disposal.

I got that Macho man but I cant Upload it, im on dial up :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2005, 12:18:10 PM »
is he goona be rapping about wrestling in every song...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2005, 08:49:18 PM »
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY CHECK OUT THE PYTHINS BABAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! THE HULKSTERS BACK

This shit is bangalangin!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2005, 10:41:36 PM »
Here's something I don't get, somebody explain it to me.  Seriously.

Why does John Cena have ANY fucking fans?  He's a total joke, he's a wigger who can't rap.  He's a total stereotype, plus he thinks he's talented, but clearly isn't.  Is there anybody alive who really thinks this guy sounds good, or the stuff he writes is good?  How many times can you say I'll take off that mask, and beat your (point the microphone to the crowd and they all yell ass)?  It's just simple stupid uninspired bullshit, and yet people cheer and yell and jump up and down everytime he comes out, saying the most childish horrible nonsensical lyrics ever. 

On top of that, he does stupid shit like wave his hand in front of his face, and say "You can't see me".  Is that supposed to be clever? Is that supposed to be like some cool shit that only he thought up?  It's rediculous, he looks like a fucking baboon doing that shit, and he doesn't just do it once, so we can forgive him.  No; he's got to do it EVERY FUCKING TIME he gets anywhere near another wrestler.  Sometimes he does it in mirrors, or in interviews and shit. 

If a white guy like that (ergh, sans the huge muscles he has) showed up in a club doing that shit, he'd get laughed THE FUCK out the door.  Yall got the NERVE to talk shit about Vanilla Ice, but yet give this motherfucker a player pass?  I'll never understand the attraction there. 

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2005, 10:49:47 PM »
Well, actually, I was just joking.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2005, 10:52:46 PM »
his character is that of a wigger. he debuted it, and his freestyling, at a WWE costume party where he was dressed as Vanilla Ice. people like it. he kept doing it. wrestlers have catch phrases that they repeat. fans 'pop' upon hearing these catch phrases. other wrestlers cant see him. his album will be one of the best of the year. some of his battle raps are stupid, some are clever.he is your new champion but is, inexplicably, a worse wrestler than the last champion. both are wrestling gods.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2005, 12:16:22 AM »
I guess Austin flippin the bird is so much better than Cena waving his hand in his face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2005, 04:13:06 AM »
the reviews for that hulk cd are hilarious...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2005, 07:17:51 AM »
Well, all of it's kind of silly... but this is now outside the realm of wrestling.  People are going to buy a cd he did, that's nuts.  At least with the Hulkster's, it was for kids, John Cena's shit can't even be played around kids. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2005, 08:18:22 AM »

Why does John Cena have ANY fucking fans?  He's a total joke, he's a wigger who can't rap.  He's a total stereotype, plus he thinks he's talented, but clearly isn't.  Is there anybody alive who really thinks this guy sounds good, or the stuff he writes is good?  How many times can you say I'll take off that mask, and beat your (point the microphone to the crowd and they all yell ass)?  It's just simple stupid uninspired bullshit, and yet people cheer and yell and jump up and down everytime he comes out, saying the most childish horrible nonsensical lyrics ever. 

On top of that, he does stupid shit like wave his hand in front of his face, and say "You can't see me".  Is that supposed to be clever? Is that supposed to be like some cool shit that only he thought up?  It's rediculous, he looks like a fucking baboon doing that shit, and he doesn't just do it once, so we can forgive him.  No; he's got to do it EVERY FUCKING TIME he gets anywhere near another wrestler.  Sometimes he does it in mirrors, or in interviews and shit. 

If a white guy like that (ergh, sans the huge muscles he has) showed up in a club doing that shit, he'd get laughed THE FUCK out the door.  Yall got the NERVE to talk shit about Vanilla Ice, but yet give this motherfucker a player pass?  I'll never understand the attraction there. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you realize people in their 20s were saying the exact same thing about Hogan, and even Dusty when they entered the wrestling secene.

I'll buy the Cena CD because I expect a good laugh, just like I did with Hogan's CD. I also doubt how many kids actually bought the Hogan CD because he released it in 95 when all his fans weren't as young. In all fairness, Cena isn't completely terrible. I heard him on the Murs track, Hustle, and although he didn't steal the show, he didn't completely ruin it, like Hulk or Savage would have.

http://www.definitivejux.net/av/player.php?id=17&filetype=highvideo

Cena comes in at the end.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2005, 09:23:57 AM »
dont buy Cena for a laugh you jack-off, he is serious about hip hop and is working with some of the undergrounds finest to put together a piece of art that will be enjoyed for years to come. have some respect

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2005, 09:32:08 AM »

^LMAO...
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2005, 09:35:39 AM »
dont buy Cena for a laugh you jack-off, he is serious about hip hop and is working with some of the undergrounds finest to put together a piece of art that will be enjoyed for years to come. have some respect

As long as it says WWE sponsored on it, I won't expect much.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2005, 10:32:58 AM »
its not written by stephanie and produced by jim johnson