Author Topic: John Paul II is on his death bed  (Read 762 times)

Don Seer

Re: John Paul II is on his death bed
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2005, 03:54:47 AM »
^ nope. oral and anal sex are bad too

basically the church says.. you should only have sex when you're married, and only when you want to bring a kid into the world...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2005, 03:54:55 AM »
but it happens anyway!

the media gets influenced by the pope too... there would be a lot more education on safe sex all over the world if the pope would say "if you have sex, use a condom"

i know we can't expect the pope to say "yeh its ok to have sex whenever u want", but we can't expect him to deny the fact it's happening either

and seer's on point too

yeh it is happening, but it shouldn't be!! (according to christian beliefs, of course)

im sorry but u can't expect him (or the church) to bend on this to suit other ppl

these are rules

you either choose to live by them or u choose not to
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2005, 03:56:42 AM »
im sorry but u can't expect him (or the church) to bend on this to suit other ppl

it's not a matter of suiting other people ::)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2005, 03:57:59 AM »

it's not a matter of suiting other people ::)

it is kinda tho

basically some of what uve said seems to me like ure saying      please tell us its ok to do this
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2005, 04:02:17 AM »
The Vatican knows what is happening in the world and they know they have the power to do at least something about it. Don't you agree?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2005, 04:03:22 AM »
The Vatican knows what is happening in the world and they know they have the power to do at least something about it. Don't you agree?

yes
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2005, 04:04:27 AM »

yes

so why do you still defend them in this case? it doesn't make any sense

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2005, 04:05:54 AM »

yes

so why do you still defend them in this case? it doesn't make any sense

because they have beliefs which they can't go back on..

they cant just chop and change what they preach just bcoz people are defying the rules

they cant
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2005, 04:08:56 AM »
They're backwards and too stubborn to change. That's a major thing that's wrong with the Vatican.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2005, 04:13:17 AM »
so basically the church say

"no sex before marriage" & "u cant use contraception"

everyone goes around fucking whenever and however they want and they create a disease which ends up killing people

then the church is meant to turn around and say "well ok just forget about the whole "u cant use contraception" rule and continue fucking anyone and everyone anytime u want" ?
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2005, 04:15:20 AM »
don't overexagarrate... but they should definately step off their idea of "u cant use contraception", yes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2005, 04:17:51 AM »
"don't overexagarrate... but they should definately say "u cant use contraception", yes"  lol u made a mistake  :P

don't overexagarrate... but they should definately step off their idea of "u cant use contraception", yes

if they say "u can use contraception" then they can kiss goodbye to the idea of no sex before marriage
NO MORE WAR

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2005, 04:47:31 AM »
yeah very true that slipped my mind..

this is turning into an abortion debate now.. this always turns into a nasty subject.. last time owen/the sherriff quit this forum for good when he refused to acknowledge the opinions of myself, HHH and opti.. he would just straight out tell us we were evil murdering scum...
and yes.. he was a hardcore RC.

it came down to this.

we agreed that although distasteful its better for someone who gets pregnant by accident provided its not used as a 'contraceptive' measure but as a last resort when say.. in those rare cases where the pill doesnt work, the condom splits.

he said it was murder and was wrong.

and finally..

The 3 of us agreed that in the case of a young girl who had been raped abortion is definitely always 'ok'.

he said it was still murder, and wrong.. and repeated that its never ok. even in this case.

forcing a raped girl to NOT abort an unwanted child, from an unwanted sexual encounter is one of the most vile and disgusting thigs i can think off and in my view is actually up there with the crime itself since it prolongs the pain of the encounter for the rest of that girls life by providing a permanent living reminder. its hard enough for a girl that has been raped to come to terms with things, to trust people without the added stress of a pregnancy resulting from it. and i talk frmo experience here.. years ago an ex of mine had been raped and i was her first after the incident...

i believe..

1) the church doesnt like contraception or abortions as those who slip up/stick to the rules end up adding to the churches numbers. but i'm an anti-relgion in the realm of social control anyways.

2) that contraception is more responsible in his day and age in terms of sexual health, preventing pregnancy and for other reasons.

ive had this debate with my girlfriend on numerous occasions (more recently when we had a scare cos the condom split) and its something we still cant agree on...im of the opinion that in certain circumstances abortion is definitely an option, shes totally against, and neither of us are religious...

anyway, back to poor old pope john paul II lol...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

rafsta

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2005, 06:45:07 AM »
:nawty:

think about only how many people have died because the pope said they shouldn't use condoms...

explain....

ever heard of aids?

that is naive... if people didnt indulge in so much fucking in the 60's and 70's aids wouldnt have spread so much.

the pope also condems sex before marriage, therefor meaning you have to be a virgin going into marriage, therefor no aids. you fucking idiot.

rafsta

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2005, 06:50:03 AM »

you're joking right tonio? hardcore catholics hang off everything the church says..

Hardcore catholics dont have pre-marriage sex. End of the story.

Oh, and i live in Italy, where the Pope lives, and i still gotta meet one of those hardcore catholic dudes who never had sex before he got married. Or who doesnt use condoms because the Church is against them.

i've met a person 28 years old, devoted to christianity and wouldnt have sex before marriage, even heavy petting is unacceptable.