Author Topic: Official Pimp Slap Thread!!! Listen, Comment  (Read 407 times)

infinite59

Official Pimp Slap Thread!!! Listen, Comment
« on: August 10, 2002, 12:30:55 PM »
http://www.multimania.com/westcoast2007/frontline/SnoopDogg_Pimp-Slap.rm

if that doesn't work then go to

http://membres.lycos.fr/westcoast2007/frontline/

Snoop is back!!!! He ain't no punk.... this is a daring move for Big Snoop Dogg but I think it will pay off... he said what all the other rappers wanted to say but were afraid to.

"Your The Biggest Star On Your Label/ The Rest Of Them Niggaz Just Crumbs Off My Table." ...........that's the truth ya'll.

S.G.V.

Re: Official Pimp Slap Thread!!! Listen, Comment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 12:43:18 PM »
man this track is too tight...it really brought back the respect that ive lost for snoop...this and the verse on the streets remix...snoopy is back...hes really bringin back that g shit!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2002, 12:44:22 PM »
man this track is too tight...it really brought back the respect that ive lost for snoop...this and the verse on the streets remix...snoopy is back...hes really bringin back that g shit!!

true dat!

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2002, 01:05:15 PM »
I just heard the track and its not all that amazing... the beat is boring, but i got to admit, he does come really hard lyrically.. i guess i judged him too soon, but then again during the song he does mention some lines and whut the hell does he mean "Im not xzibit/you cant pull my whole cord"..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2002, 01:10:52 PM »
whut the hell does he mean "Im not xzibit/you cant pull my whole card"..

Hoe Card......
"I'm not Xzibit/you can't pull my hoe card"

He's Callin' Xzibit a bitch for not saying/doing anything after being called out and publicly dissed.
AkA: Calling X a Hoe.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2002, 01:29:18 PM »
i dont remember him being dissed publicly.. and whuts up with Snoop.. i personally think that Xzibit will tear up snoop
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2002, 02:46:50 PM »
I couldn't believe my ears wen i heard this, seems snoop is sticking up for himself now, but he still shit it from suge at BET, so the song don't mean shit really cos he is still scared of suge anyways...just brings respect back musically thats all!

as for the track itself...it aint all that, in fact....apart from the content of the lyrics its fair shite...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2002, 02:52:31 PM »
I dont know but it sound like Dr.Dre, Xzibit & the Whole aftermath will squash beef with Suge and it will be

Murder Inc ,Tha Row, Aftermath Vs DoggyStyle & ..?    ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2002, 04:07:08 PM »
Dopeness...Snoop and Battlecat always bringin the heat...

Oh, and I belive Snoop says "whole card"...

The_Gmoney

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2002, 04:35:11 PM »
Soopafly addressed the Xzibit issue in another thread.

Supp Ya'll this is fo ya'll confused about the xzibit line , It is directed at Xzibit and this is what its over , right after suge got out he bumped into Xzibit in LA , Suge approached him and was looking to start trouble , Xzibit said look man thats your beef not mine I wasn't around in those days I just make music with them.So Suge gave him a pass , word got back to Snoops camp on the incident , let me emphasize there is no beef , Snoop was just extremely disappointed and still is , he was like I took you in when i didn't have to I'm the reason that you sold 2 mill and you can't stand up for me or my family , thats what made him so upset with X stickin up for Dre, because Snoop was like I gave you a career ,dre didn't tell me to call you I'd decided to call you for that track , you went double platinum off me and u didnt even stick up fo us , Let me know there isnt no beef ,but they aint as soo as they once used to be as snoop felt disrepsected and had to speak on it

The song is ill though.  He's going all out on Suge.  I didn't see a diss like this coming.  I'm glad it did though.  

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2002, 06:17:50 PM »
Oh, and I belive Snoop says "whole card"...

LoL....

U gotta let a hoe be a hoe....

I ain't never heard the term pull your "whole" card......lol

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2002, 07:12:43 PM »
I couldn't believe my ears wen i heard this, seems snoop is sticking up for himself now, but he still shit it from suge at BET, so the song don't mean shit really cos he is still scared of suge anyways...just brings respect back musically thats all!

as for the track itself...it aint all that, in fact....apart from the content of the lyrics its fair shite...

why would you lose respect if anything i would gain respect suge came over and snoop stayed there and exchanged words and snoop was supposedly throwing gang signs at him...........i think you wrote in another thread that he ran away or somthin but everyone who saw it siad that they exchanged words exept for suge and we all know most of what suge says is bullshit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2002, 07:15:23 PM »
this is my opinion as i wrote in the other thread

this diss was great and unique for one reason.......it was very deep! sure it wasn't eastside gangsta snoop fuck you and your hoe, but it was better than that becasue he only said real shit he ripped suge a couple times but mostly just kept it real it wasn't the normal shit

thats why crooked i or whoever can make a diss but it might sound better but it won't be as meaningfull cause it won't be deep at all all he can do is make funn of snoop and tell him shit i'm sure it'll sound good but it won't have meaning
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

tnp

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2002, 07:21:56 PM »
I'm feeling this song. Would have been nice to hear Tray Deee or Daz on the chorus and a different beat (maybe over some old Death Row instrumental). But the lyrics are nice and I was like damn when I heard him say I started your shit/I will end your shit/If you keep talking shit on Crip!. But yeah, the music sounds like it would be another "my mink coats/shizzle" song, sounds like he might be hungry again. At least we can hope.

peace,
tnp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2002, 08:44:18 PM »

LoL....

U gotta let a hoe be a hoe....

I ain't never heard the term pull your "whole" card......lol

It coulda been some kind of refrence too "3 Card Monly"...