Author Topic: Cam'ron. Any fans? Sorry, but i think hes gay...  (Read 520 times)

madsamoan

Re: Cam'ron. Any fans? Sorry, but i think hes gay...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 07:03:21 PM »
Dubcc i'm on it, what i got in my pocket, i flaunt it! Westside i represent,but not the past or the future, i'm talking the present,You look around, i look and look and frown, i'm brown but not white, yeah right, i don't drink coke but sprite, not 7 up because the acid fucks you  up, when you have a ache in your tummy, from drinking rummy, coke, but not the nose candy, don't call me Randy just because i'm dandy, so if your name is Sandy, bend over and let me hump you in the fanny make you feel my Sammy,as the night goes on all you hear us doing is me going wammmy!!

How's that for a freestyle Diplomats session?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 07:15:19 PM »
what the hell do u think "My bumpy knuckles cant stop my hustle" is? tight ryhmes?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2005, 09:45:38 AM »
What's up with Cam'ron on this site?? Every week another "fuck Cam'ron" topic is made.. I think 1 is enough, cause we all know he sucks by now..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2005, 10:20:57 AM »
Dubcc i'm on it, what i got in my pocket, i flaunt it! Westside i represent,but not the past or the future, i'm talking the present,You look around, i look and look and frown, i'm brown but not white, yeah right, i don't drink coke but sprite, not 7 up because the acid fucks you  up, when you have a ache in your tummy, from drinking rummy, coke, but not the nose candy, don't call me Randy just because i'm dandy, so if your name is Sandy, bend over and let me hump you in the fanny make you feel my Sammy,as the night goes on all you hear us doing is me going wammmy!!

that made too much sense and the majority of words exist

Seer, great explanations, thank you

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 11:31:58 AM »
camron - girls 

best song hes made ..  i dont like any of hes  other songs  :-\

I Like that vid hot chicks damn :D

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 12:59:15 PM »
Fuck him,and his rhymes I hate rappers like him!Gay lil sucka!Chuuuvh!Hollla!Whistleeee!Ohweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

madsamoan

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 04:48:41 PM »

that made too much sense and the majority of words exist

^
lol
Oh well, i tried man
Seer, great explanations, thank you

madsamoan

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 04:50:23 PM »
what the hell do u think "My bumpy knuckles cant stop my hustle" is? tight ryhmes?

^
LMFAO.
I know that was a corny ass lyrics but what the fuck does Boo-Yaa Tribe's song "Bang On" have to do with this thread man?

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 05:57:40 PM »
camron - girls 

best song hes made ..  i dont like any of hes  other songs  :-\

I Like that vid hot chicks damn :D

thats why.. lol

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 08:42:02 PM »

^
LMFAO.
I know that was a corny ass lyrics but what the fuck does Boo-Yaa Tribe's song "Bang On" have to do with this thread man?

cuz i know u like boo yaa tribe and u were trying to say cam'ron lyrics were whack and hes gay so i posted a whack lyric from boo yaa tribe. so does that make them gay too?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 08:43:48 PM »
What's up with Cam'ron on this site?? Every week another "fuck Cam'ron" topic is made.. I think 1 is enough, cause we all know he sucks by now..
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 09:16:56 PM »
Children of the corn is mad ill. Killa kam was ill. I have that Children of the Corn Cd I will upload if anybody wants it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2005, 03:02:13 AM »
Children of the corn is mad ill. Killa kam was ill. I have that Children of the Corn Cd I will upload if anybody wants it
yeah i liked Cam on that, true...even though he already started going into the little-to-no-sense direction

(you´ve just made me go look for it to bump "The Corn". Best cut on there)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 03:04:18 AM by Kill »

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2005, 03:04:28 AM »

if you look through the main forum and other sections you'll find 'promotion' of diplomats/cam'ron made by certain in-duh-viduals to create tension.. those topics will be a backlash..

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2005, 04:44:29 AM »

up that up homie if u dont mind thx