Author Topic: britney spears is pregnant  (Read 268 times)

mauzip

britney spears is pregnant
« on: March 30, 2005, 06:27:06 AM »
News Weekly: Pop singer Britney Spears is overjoyed at news she is expecting her first child with husband Kevin Federline. Reveals a source, "Britney has told her closest friends and family, 'It's official, I’m pregnant.'"Ending the star’s anxious wait and months of speculation, the source adds, "Britney says that the baby is due in October so she’s a few months along, but she doesn’t want to announce it to her fans just yet."

Britney, 23, was spotted with Kevin, 26, leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills earlier this month, holding her chihuahua and a CD, believed to contain scans of their unborn child. "Britney emerged after two hours looking very happy and clutching what appeared to be a scan," according to one eyewitness. The star's figure has been at the centre of rumours for several weeks, with onlookers noting her growing belly and larger breasts. While some had speculated that the singer's junk food diet was the cause, sources close to Brit know that's not the reason this time.

"There's no mistaking that she's sporting a slightly rounded belly, which is not the result of eating too much junk food. It's an open secret in Hollywood that she's having a baby. "There's been much speculation about Britney putting on weight and what it means, but that's not important to her now," reveals an insider. "She's just so happy that she and Kevin are having a baby. That's all that matters to Britney." A notorious junk food fan, the star is even believed to be following a nutritionist-devised healthy eating plan and has given up smoking. In addition, Britney has been spotted trying on maternity outfits at Santa Monica store, Babystyle.

this is fucked up in so many ways :'(

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: britney spears is pregnant
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 06:29:43 AM »
 :-[

she's been over....
next up

Nude flick's, drug's and eventualy Whitney Houston.

Hatesrats 2oo0V

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 10:38:24 AM »
:-[

she's been over....
next up

Nude flick's, drug's and eventualy Whitney Houston.

Hatesrats 2oo0V

Then Kristey Alley
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 12:43:01 PM »
this poor kid will be walking barefoot and waring a wife beater to mommys premiere of Trailer Park Diarys

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 02:42:10 PM »
I just hope he cuts the belly revealing shirts outta her wardrobe for a while  ;D

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 06:25:08 PM »
shit, that kid's gonna be rich as hell... won't have to do shit.  that must be nice man.

Caution2006

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 06:34:28 PM »
that's my kid she's holding in there  ;D

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2005, 08:01:56 PM »
Sure looks like it!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 05:09:13 PM »
Good for her.  It's another sign of her losing her sanity though, to be with child so young.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 05:45:15 PM »
Good for her.  It's another sign of her losing her sanity though, to be with child so young.

23 isn't that young.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 12:36:14 AM »
kunem et erexu tatmor beran

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 07:58:10 AM »
23 aon't young lol. I live in the highest teen pregnancy area lol 16 is old here!

[img]

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2005, 08:22:30 AM »
it's young enough to fuck up her life

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 08:55:31 AM »
its a good thing....maybe now we have 2-3 years before the next britney album....or even better she might turn into a baby-making machine and never release another album....and we wont be forced to watch her videos and her monster thighs that would put roberto carlos to shame

peace

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 08:58:07 AM »
if you are 23 the only issue with raising a child would be financial, and i think she has that taken care of. i'm not saying they are going to be good parents at this age, but i doubt they will be at any age.