Author Topic: Free Post  (Read 11217 times)

rafsta

Re: Free Post
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2005, 10:09:41 AM »
I still regret fucking a big fat ugly black girl about 3 years ago.

does it still burn when you piss ? if not then why regret it ?

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2005, 01:51:20 PM »
Trust me guys. Never have sex with a fat ugly bitch. It will haunt you for the rest of you life. Nightmares and shit.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 03:42:01 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2005, 01:58:40 PM »
Trust me guys. Never have sex with a bitch like this. It will haunt you for the rest of you life. Nightmares and shit.

:banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit:
NO MORE WAR

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2005, 07:58:12 PM »
I have to go gauge my eyes now

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2005, 08:53:51 PM »
i been gettin my ass kicked in mvp

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #365 on: July 09, 2005, 07:18:30 PM »
that fat bitch shown up there is fuckin fat!! fuck that's nasty.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #366 on: July 09, 2005, 08:03:05 PM »
^^^hey you know what they always say....MORE CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHIN  :P

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #367 on: July 09, 2005, 08:07:46 PM »
Girl Gimme that, Girl GIMME THAT pusy, Girl gimme that girl gimmie that

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #368 on: July 10, 2005, 08:23:46 PM »
im bout to watch the war of the worlds bootleg

ecrazy

« Reply #369 on: July 10, 2005, 08:41:55 PM »
I just got off work, and before i left, theses stupid ass guys, like 5 black guys tried to punk me, wasnt happening, all i told them was to stop saggin, its the park dress code, they were about to leave, and man, how fuckin hard is it to keep your pants up, even for like the 2 min walk that its gonna take you to exit the park!??! really, well anyways, one of them calls me a "Puto" and call for backup, once i see backup come, i yell at him to leave and he says "fuck you" then i spear him into the grass and cuff him, i see all his buddies try and come after me, i kicked his 16 yr. old son away from me pretty good, then we  called the po po's to get this dumbass outta here for being a dumbass.....fuckin idiots i swear, simple little things dont have to be blown outta proportions, i felt bad having to knock the punk down and cuff him and kickin his kid in the mouth, but shit, follow the fuckin rules, and dont be an ass

Sikotic™

« Reply #370 on: July 10, 2005, 08:48:12 PM »
I just got off work, and before i left, theses stupid ass guys, like 5 black guys tried to punk me, wasnt happening, all i told them was to stop saggin, its the park dress code, they were about to leave, and man, how fuckin hard is it to keep your pants up, even for like the 2 min walk that its gonna take you to exit the park!??! really, well anyways, one of them calls me a "Puto" and call for backup, once i see backup come, i yell at him to leave and he says "fuck you" then i spear him into the grass and cuff him, i see all his buddies try and come after me, i kicked his 16 yr. old son away from me pretty good, then we  called the po po's to get this dumbass outta here for being a dumbass.....fuckin idiots i swear, simple little things dont have to be blown outta proportions, i felt bad having to knock the punk down and cuff him and kickin his kid in the mouth, but shit, follow the fuckin rules, and dont be an ass

HAHAHAHAHA. Damn I wish someone woulda videotaped that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #371 on: July 10, 2005, 08:57:41 PM »
sounds like some funy shit .lol i could def see that on ebaums......

so what exactly is ur job?

Sikotic™

« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2005, 10:08:24 PM »
You shoulda tazed the sum bitches.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2005, 10:23:05 PM »
that chicken is Sikotics sig has some NICE TITTIES!

UAK

« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2005, 10:38:16 PM »

Stop taking power trips...what park is this ?