Author Topic: YESSSS!!!!!! DPG IS BACK!!!!!!! KURUPT AND DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1942 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: YESSSS!!!!!! DPG IS BACK!!!!!!! KURUPT AND DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2005, 12:59:31 PM »
fuck those wake ass niggaz..i thought riflemen really means sumthin, damn hip hop has no honor i'm desgusted
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2005, 01:04:57 PM »
so does that mean Kurupt left death row? if this is true then im hella happy, cuz it sounds like these cats is ready to step up for the West Coast & make major things happen...

im still a lil unsure tho. maybe its  cuz of the timming, but i still got the feeling this is one big ass april fools joke.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2005, 01:06:56 PM »
wonder if this is gonna be an issue with bad azz

in any case, GREAT NEWS.  still a little sceptical, but we'll see.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2005, 01:59:41 PM »
i wrote anotha rhyme niggas

"I rememba dat nigga name Daz / Claimed death row for life when everyone left / Kurupt ride wit Snoop and Nate / By Suge Daz got raped for showin up late / Nigga stayed till his ass couldnt keep his shit in / Nigga ran away and began all dat fake Crippin / DPG reunite / Kurupt looked aight / But he seemed to miss some lovin / I guess thats why he came bacc to Tha Row, like a muthafuccin ho"
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2005, 02:10:15 PM »

"I rememba dat nigga name Daz / Claimed death row for life when everyone left / Kurupt ride wit Snoop and Nate / By Suge Daz got raped for showin up late / Nigga stayed till his ass couldnt keep his shit in / Nigga ran away and began all dat fake Crippin / DPG reunite / Kurupt looked aight / But he seemed to miss some lovin / I guess thats why he came bacc to Tha Row, like a muthafuccin ho"

But what I really want to hear is the beat you made for this...
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2005, 02:18:55 PM »

good enough to join dipset.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2005, 03:26:59 PM »
 :o DPG back in the house ... WESTSIDE!!!
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

We Fly High

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2005, 04:02:43 PM »
does anyone think that its going to be on strictly business relations now or that theyre actually going to be hella good friends again.

ColdManey

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2005, 04:56:18 PM »
I aint excited about it at all. Their time has came and went. The West dont need the same old washed up rappers puttin out half ass material, we need new rappers to come out and make new classics. Thats why the West was so big for a while. We had new rappers with a new sound. now our new artists dont get no type of exposure outside of the West and the older cats with the exception of a few puttin out garbage ass albums tryin to recreate their old shit or either tryin to do new pop type rap shit and comin up short on quality and on scans. Its time for new cats to get with the right producers (no you aint a producer just cause you got a triton or fruity loops, or cause you know how to quantize or cause you can put together a drum pattern and a bassline, etc, etc, I know that might surprise some of you) and get with the right labels and promoters. The independent game used to be a good thing, but its been fucked off wit too many garbage ass half ass demos and cds wit hella recycled material that they passin off as real albums. Fuck it though. Shit wont change. Its gonna be the same bullshit for a long time before it gets any better. Damn shame.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2005, 08:02:43 PM »
does anyone think that its going to be on strictly business relations now or that theyre actually going to be hella good friends again.

At first it'll probably be an awkward situation.  Maybe over time they'll grow back closer together.  I mean, when you cut yourself, it takes some time before the wound completely clears up.  Sometimes it never does clear up, since scar tissue is left behind.  Hopefully their breakup (their "wound") really wasn't that serious to begin with, and perhaps the beef was overhyped for p.r. purposes that never really panned out as it was initially intended.  Hopefully there's no scar tissue.  (sorry, lame analogy, but you get the point)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2005, 08:28:52 PM »
kurupt is prolly lyricaaly the best mc in dpg...but it would be really hard for the other members to completely trust him again....with him constantly jumping ship and leaving the peole that trusted him high and dry....how must the rifflemen guys feel now???...prolly yhe same daz and them felt when he joined the row.....so i dont think there will be the same relationship between them.....he's proved that he cant be trusted...as far as it being a business decision, no1 gives a fuck about dpg nemore besides the old desthrow fans...and its not like theyre gonna make platinum selling albumsor summ....snoop doesnt need kurupt, he got the neptunes....daz is doing his thing with so so def....he doesnt need kurupt either....i think this came about coz kurupt realized that he's goiing nowhere on tha row...and he needs something to fall back...theres only one possible positive to come out of this...

KURUPT ON DETOX!!!

peace

youngmessnucca

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2005, 10:00:38 PM »
ya this could be good news......its gonna be just as akward as that gangsta shit dvd ( i thought daz was gonna start somethin right there ) though.......how do they do this
after all the dissing and threats and name calling you really think that there gonna jump onto a track together...they are both dickheads for all the pointless arguing and I dont know if this will work out......but if daz & his ex-wife can patch things up the right way...this could make for a full circle west coast ressurection

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2005, 10:16:49 PM »
that's great news for the Westcoast
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Jawa 31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2005, 10:21:29 PM »
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution2006

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2005, 11:26:17 PM »
 :banana_hitit: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: ( the girl on your avatar )