Author Topic: Summer time coming soon. what do u have planned  (Read 301 times)

We Fly High

Summer time coming soon. what do u have planned
« on: April 04, 2005, 01:47:25 PM »
so its like april 4th already... one more month and it'll feel like summer already. its going to be motherfucking great. what do you guys all have planned? hopefully im hittin up brooklyn to visit my puerto rican homie, and maybe going to hawaii, cos one of my best friend's older sister lives there. so free housing in hawaii! scope some breezies, smoke some bleezies. and chill out in the summer breeze. I'm also planning on hopefully taking a trip to Europe since im graduating college in like 6 months or some shit. maybe some cannabis cup action. haha, always been a dream. that'll be pretty dope to get DUBCNN coverage at the cannabis cup. I also gotta start looking for an apartment to live in Los angeles, so i can do my thang with music. hopefully it'll be in a dope spot.

dont forget..... dubcnn goin to get real hot in cali this summer... huuuge plans.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 01:49:18 PM by justin.dubcnn »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Summer time coming soon. what do u have planned
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 02:30:03 PM »
for the first time since i can remember i wont be in full time education, so im gonna chilax D:

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »
Im going on holiday to Majorca with some friends in june, other than that i'll be getting drunk, going to gigs and hopfully going to Download if i can get the cash.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 02:43:01 PM »
Im gonna take over the West Coast!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 03:13:13 PM »
^ by force? ..

SGV Is An Army  8)

my plans... well i work full time.. so its weekends mostly..

keep up going to the gym like i have been since i joined about 6/8 weeks ago..

find somewhere that sells decent tee's! anywhere.. its drivin me nuts.. everywhere sells black ones!?

gotta finish prepping my car (beer fridge!!) for summer camping trips with my friends.. we're hoping to get away a lot more.. n also gottakeep an eye on maintaining car.. have had a few niggles with it that hopefully are all sorted..

oh n my boo is comin down to stay wit me in the summer :-*

i bought a camcorder n fish eye lens n stuff to make a lil skate video throughout the summer on our sunday day trips around the county.. so i gotta keep that up.. improve my skating and my filiming.. will take some long weekends to go away when kids are at still school n stuff so we can get freedom in some parks too..

dubcc wise.. i have a lil something todo with dubcc/dubcnn to do sometime.. gotta do tee's too.. might solve my tee problem mentioned above by making own tee's  :D

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 03:18:48 PM »
im goin to live with my cousins in cyprus for 8 weeks 8)

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
oh n my boo is comin down to stay wit me in the summer.

i bought a camcorder n fish eye lens n stuff...

:idea:

No plans yet.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 03:27:15 PM »
yea havent planed that yet, dont even know what job i'll have, maybe some roadtrip with friends tho
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 03:33:47 PM »
oh n my boo is comin down to stay wit me in the summer.

i bought a camcorder n fish eye lens n stuff...

:idea:

No plans yet.

lol...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 04:16:28 PM »
damn its too erly to start thinkin bout summer for me...with all the finals and my class werk to think about i aint got time for that yet so i dunno lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 05:07:37 PM »
well I've been hittin the gym lately too Seer ;) gettin ready for the summer

I think I'ma have 2 big trips, one where we drive to georgia from Cali and then to the NYC but thats if I dont enroll in summer class.  My summer is lookin to be mostly beach time prolly bodyboardin and surfin, I;m hoping to be workin, I just turned in an App today, I most definitely be going to class tho so the cross country thing may not pop off. Gas prices are expected to top 3.00 this summer in Cali at least so I may be bussin' it a lot!  Come to think of it.... I dont have any real definite plans other than school :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 05:55:23 PM »
im lookin forward to May i got the Snoop/Quik/Game concert then Prom which is gunna be fun as fuck, if i graduate (which i hopefully will but my gpa is low so i dunno) ill get a job, and probably go down south to Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area), Lousiana (Morgan City where i use to live and New Orleans) and Georgia (Atlanta & Valdosta).. then im gunna take a Real Estate class to get my license so this summers gunna be busy

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005, 06:36:45 PM »
man here it goes ima finally finish high skool (graduate), get my nissan 350z track editon, then go to work for 2 weeks make a lil over 2 g's, then find a stable job, then keep goin to the gym, and last but not least ima FUCK ALLLLLLL SUMMMEER LONG MAYNNN!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 06:52:55 PM »
Finish School, Go To Summer School, and work at Raging Waters.....Damn, I want to be 21 Already, so i can get into the police academy, and then start to get to workin like damn yo, skippity doo wop blam bop and scooby doo

DAMN! Summer is already here!! I START WORK ON SATURDAY!!! SHIEET!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2005, 06:57:32 PM »
same thing as everysummer scince i grad high school, construction durring the day, crusing and random shit at night