Author Topic: Tournarment 1st round: Dream/\Keeper vs. wilz  (Read 374 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Tournarment 1st round: Dream/\Keeper vs. wilz
« on: March 28, 2005, 10:44:03 PM »
This is a battle in the first round of the WCC Cup Tournarment. Winner advances, loser lives to battle another day.

Rules:

8-12 bars
due by 11:59pm California time, Friday April 1, 2005
judge by myself and at least one more judge. We will have more than one judge so it's all good.

Good luck.

Dreamz

Re: Tournarment 1st round: Dream/\Keeper vs. wilz
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 09:38:17 PM »
Yo let get it start'd

This is an unstoppable verbal attack, hitting hard try to fight back//
Got you runn'n scared are you pack'd, call me the boggie man don't look back//

Enough fucking around:

Man you a biter, not a writer, askin can my flows get tighter, or is my head gettin lighter//
Claiming you can fight, I'll ship you skills over-night, give you shit to recite, light a fire for you to ignite//
I'm gonna start from scratch, this 1st round begin of a new batch, even you are no match, can't escape no detach//
My life keeps moving, no need for approving, your shit you need to be improving or just removing//
My power are my rhymes, fuck the crime, destroy'd hundreds at a time, and i'm not even in my prime//
Gonna win with using my weak rhymes, begin smiple stop wasteing my time, leave you hiding with the sound of my chimes//
You are dismantled, rockin the cotton fannel, hillbilly surfun the channels, untill..my verbal knife slices the cerebral mantle//
Now it's begun, you been put down to none, taking you out one by one, fuck it your killed, finshed your done//   

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 09:14:41 AM »
I'ma Drop Knowledge like a top politician, Your flow are so weak that your ryhmes straight missin. Time for you to sit back and listen//
How you goin step to me? The G's check to me. I'm the greatest you about to see//
Dream Keeper I heard you was weaper, I met your girl last nite, she told me I'm  a Keeper. Bitch please I don't need her//
Yeah Wilz is the name and its clear im fuckin up your game, look at your skillz ur so fuckin lame, bitches like you that be fuckin up the game//
You spit your Ryhmes and the crowd just hiss, time for you take a bow cos your careers a swing and a miss//
Dream, u about as gangsta as richard fuckin Gear so bow down cos this the end of your career//
So I don't need a reason to start fuckin squezin my gun gotta a reason, your gettin shot at for  treason//
While your commitin incest im lyrically beatin the rest. Tech 9 to your chest u goin cry Why did I fuck with the best?//

[img]

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 07:39:35 PM »
its a tie! you both lose...

;D j/k

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 12:03:20 PM »
who knows where the other judge is? But anyways, the way I see it is that in this battle both had great flows, and they both make sense. Rule one on a good battle, is that both were actually good... lol

Now with that being said:

Dream/\Keeper: In a battle, you did tons of boosting, which is good, I loved to boost. But at the same time you hit the man with just jabs. Good jabs but nothing I would say was a Mike Tyson knockout blow. You did mention that you didn't say your best rhymes, but since he did respond eventually did drop maybe one knockout line would have won this battle.

wilz: OK, you actually hit with some punchlines, not quiet nothing like a Lennox Lewis left hook, or a Benarnd Hopkin's knock out punch, but you were swinging. You had some clever shit, which was alright, a little boosting, and for a first round rhyme I think it was a good rhyme to warm up in the tournarment. The Richard Gear line, to be honest, WTF?

As a overall rhyme, I'd say Dream/\Keeper was slightly better. BUT, this is a battle, and in terms of a battle, why was Ether harder than Takeover, because Nas attacked Jay-Z straight up, and that's what wilz did. So I have to give this battle to wilz.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 04:32:30 PM »
good battle Dream Keeper (props if i could) and thanks a lot for the feedback Ryu it helps a lot. whats goin to happen with the folk who never replied?

[img]

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 06:21:14 PM »
i only had sudaynight free so here i am.

damn, this looks like the only battle this week :-\...

well wilz deffenitly had some direct punches that i didn't see from dream keeper. altho i enjoyed dream keepers rhyme a little more i think wilz came harder. winner: wilz
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 06:24:38 PM by East Coast G »

Dreamz

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 07:26:26 PM »
thats cool good battle wilz props...................but honestly Mike Tyson is a lil bitch

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 07:31:28 PM »
Mike tyson how can u be in jail? I'm gettin you teh fuck outta there! - ODB

Once again thanks to teh judges for the feedback

[img]

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »
ya...i know my vote doesnt count but u both came swinging in round 1, but it just seemed like wilz jabs hit harder than dream keeper. hey ur both great keep doing your thing it was close.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 10:44:02 AM »
whats goin to happen with the folk who never replied?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 02:00:36 PM »
good battle Dream Keeper (props if i could) and thanks a lot for the feedback Ryu it helps a lot. whats goin to happen with the folk who never replied?

they are out, they had their shot, now it's time to move on. Tonight I'll post the new match ups, the threads go up tomorrow and you guys have until Friday night Cali time to spit. Sat-Sun we'll judge and start the circle over. It's always forward we are moving.

Dreamz

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 10:11:43 AM »
Yo man good battle looks like you take it........good luck to you in the tourney

There is one thing that that kinda throwing me off.......................
and thats that fact that there was really only one battle in the 1st round
yea you set up the other battles and there was no shows, but it like everyone else
got bye weeks and me and wilz had to battle............i just think thats fuck'd up
I lose fair and sqaure but shouldn't there be more than one battle for round 1

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2005, 05:53:29 PM »
i agree, i think dream keeper should stay in, both judges said they were good rhymes so i think he deserves at least a shot at those who got a bye, to determine who should get to second round! give my man a shot, least he bothered to post a battle. its only fair.

[img]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2005, 06:07:43 PM »
I have an idea of what to do.