Author Topic: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?  (Read 5296 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 11:54:04 AM »
was surprised when I heard X said what he did to Suge, he shouldnt of said he & Snoop only had a working relationship just becoz of big marion. took a lot of shine off him imo
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 11:55:42 AM by Loc-O »

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2005, 11:56:45 AM »
i never knew these 2 used to beef

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2005, 01:01:35 PM »
snoop disses everyone, he's just like his cousin Daz.  Xzibit did the right thing, why should he get involved in something that he was never apart of, which is Death Row. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2005, 01:13:53 PM »
snoop disses everyone, he's just like his cousin Daz.  Xzibit did the right thing, why should he get involved in something that he was never apart of, which is Death Row. 

No1 said he had to get involved.
But he didnt have to lie

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 02:06:23 PM »
Xzibit shouldve said straight up that Snoop is my homeboy. Suge only gonna punk dudes who allow themselves to get punked.
Think Suge gonna walk aroun and punk everyone in the indurstry whos cool with Snoop? Nah. X shouldve been like yeah hes my friend.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 03:25:37 PM »
yea thats kool enough for u to say that sittin behind a computer typin this, but If mutha fuckin Suge Knight approaches with his posse u goin stand up? fuck no X was right, he got a family so why should he risk it for such a petty little thing, and i can garuntee Snoop got his cut of the profits for what he did to help X

[img]

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 04:26:58 PM »
^^^^real talk

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 04:48:10 PM »
Xzibit shouldve said straight up that Snoop is my homeboy. Suge only gonna punk dudes who allow themselves to get punked.
Think Suge gonna walk aroun and punk everyone in the indurstry whos cool with Snoop? Nah. X shouldve been like yeah hes my friend.

yup

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 05:16:12 PM »
I dont blame him I would have done the same thing....its a shame snoop and x dont work together any more tho, a snoop single with x on it would have been way better than a justin timberlake song.haha

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 05:20:44 PM »
yea thats kool enough for u to say that sittin behind a computer typin this, but If mutha fuckin Suge Knight approaches with his posse u goin stand up? fuck no X was right, he got a family so why should he risk it for such a petty little thing, and i can garuntee Snoop got his cut of the profits for what he did to help X

checkmate
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 05:27:09 PM »
There's Crips in Surrey??
yeah man, do u know where 108th is by ashley courts and shit.' We got the guildford crips in there and the scc. You would be suprised

Your are talking about surrey Bc Canada right

Surrey is fucked man

surrey central crips, they they aka STI?? and what is ahsley courts building.. the one nrea MAc's on 148th?

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

j_dawg81

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 07:26:16 PM »
what i can´t figure out is that xzibit been c-walkin 4 years, and still he ain´t fuckin being able to stand up and let suge know that he ride for snoop, normally if u claim the same colours u stand by ur homies. Xzibit is a fuckin bitch, whose 2 first albums were bumping, but let´s be honest without snoop and dre he wouldn´t be shit. Fuck u xzibit 4 being a bitch arse punk

Jome

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 07:37:24 PM »
yea like someone pointed out Spider touched on this so called punking but wasn´t no punking involved. Spider said that he was out in traffic fuckin with SUge and shit and they saw Xzibit and Spider thought X had on blue chucks and a blue bandana so he approached him about it and X said that they was black not blue and that was that. and after that Suge and Spider kept it moving.

LOL, sounds funny..

Suge: What up, X!
X: Sup.
Suge: Hey, is that blue chucks and bandana you wearing ? Looks dope man.
X: Thanks, but they're actually Black Iridium
Suge: Nice! Where can I get those ?
X: Bought them on X-Gear at Lakewood
Suge: Sweet, gotta get me some of those. Later man!!
X: Keep it moving!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 09:53:02 PM »

maybe u tuck your tail when peeps u love get fucked with but i dont.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2005, 12:47:22 AM »
There's Crips in Surrey??
yeah man, do u know where 108th is by ashley courts and shit.' We got the guildford crips in there and the scc. You would be suprised

Your are talking about surrey Bc Canada right

Surrey is fucked man

surrey central crips, they they aka STI?? and what is ahsley courts building.. the one nrea MAc's on 148th?
yeah man its not the sti they disbanded when the leader went to jail for attempted murder or some shit
yah by machs on 148 u know those buildings everywhere like the low income housing projects theres the guildford crips in there they walk around there and hang out and shit theres always a gang of em lot of em are pretty cool dudes

im from Surrey Central Crips set where its in the whalley area. there is also Ydc in guildford park but u dont hear much of them anymore