Author Topic: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?  (Read 5242 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 09:07:07 PM »
yo fuck surrey.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 09:37:01 PM »
You love surrey  ;)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2005, 10:15:12 PM »
vancouver is wack all it is bunch of asians and rich kids that gang beat people cuz there parents dont pay enough attention them

yo thuglife come to surrey ill show u one on one infact bring the whole mini van full of your little faggot friends and ill personally shit kick all them while the scc watch u little fuck

scc 4 life

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2005, 08:09:10 AM »
this is hilarious

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2005, 11:33:39 AM »
hahahaha crips in canada......what a bunch of wannabes.......you guys have what? 350 gun deaths a year??.....us has what 12,000?? its so safe in canada you dont even have to lock your doors at night....even your ghettos make teh us look like a 3rd world country quit tryin to get net stripes you little wanna bes
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2005, 11:39:29 AM »

shut up about that canadian crip shit.. go to streetgangs.com if u wanna bang online.

back to xzibit...

snoop wasnt the only one to diss him.. a bunch of people who were cool with xzibit up until that point did.

outside DPG here's a quick list off the top of my head.

DJ Quik, Chico & Coolwadda, Alkaholiks / King Tee.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2005, 12:13:51 PM »
LMAO @ Crips in Canada. I don't know anything about em, and don't really need 2. I stay 5 min from where the shit started.

But yeah...whas up wit X and that picture??? Murs brother swears that X got put on Playboy gangsta crip a few years ago, and that a OG from there told him, but I have definietly not heard that from anybody else.

I just think it's suspect that he was damn near makin anti-gang songs back when he first came out, and then he turned to gangbangin, and now he is neutral again. At the video shoot for "Hey now" he said somethin about havin on all black because he doesn't bang a color...so I'm like damm this cat's confused.

'EclipZe

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2005, 12:17:34 PM »
^ Maybe a midlife crisis  ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2005, 12:20:18 PM »
or he stopped...

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2005, 12:32:18 PM »
hahahaha crips in canada......what a bunch of wannabes.......you guys have what? 350 gun deaths a year??.....us has what 12,000?? its so safe in canada you dont even have to lock your doors at night....even your ghettos make teh us look like a 3rd world country quit tryin to get net stripes you little wanna bes
hahaha funny shit. Fuck the crips tho
Where the fuck did u hear that no one locks their doors up here, this is a big city like any other in North America.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2005, 01:18:51 PM »
coming from the LA Area in Cali find it hard to believe that anyone from LA would take any gangstas or crips from Canada seriously.  I doubt any of you so called crips from Canada would come and rep that shit here in Cali, with all the gangs we got around here.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Diabolical

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2005, 01:58:55 PM »
There's Crips in Surrey??
yeah man, do u know where 108th is by ashley courts and shit.' We got the guildford crips in there and the scc. You would be suprised

Your are talking about surrey Bc Canada right

Surrey is fucked man

I've lived my whole life on the North side of the Fraser River, but I used to go to Whalley a lil bit. I know Surrey is a fucked up place, but I didn't know there were Crips.

lmao, i thought you guys were talking about Surrey, England i was almost pissing myself at the thought....

Me too

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2005, 05:58:08 PM »
coming from the LA Area in Cali find it hard to believe that anyone from LA would take any gangstas or crips from Canada seriously.  I doubt any of you so called crips from Canada would come and rep that shit here in Cali, with all the gangs we got around here.
its funny u say that because the leader of the crips around here is actually a former crip from longbeach

and yah mother fucker hes black

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2005, 10:13:44 PM »
yea just keep trying to justifie the fact that your  a wannabe.....i bet your parents are proud
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2005, 10:59:29 PM »
I heard tha same thing about X n Playboy from what I heard its a well known fact