Author Topic: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?  (Read 5301 times)

davida.b.

Re: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2005, 11:07:09 PM »

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:56 AM »
@ MAC_10

dammmmn, whos that chick/singer in your sig??

ABN

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2005, 05:16:59 AM »
wow i had never seen that pic of X with the blue flag in his left pocket. damn that´s some dumb shit when he´s been all up in interviews sayin that he aint never gang banged in his life and shit. oh well X makes good music and like many other "gangsta" rappers he seems a lil confused.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2005, 05:49:54 AM »
@ MAC_10

her names Cheryl Tweedy, from a group called Girls Aloud...

p.s. fuck all net gangbangers

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2005, 06:02:11 AM »
Defari ''dissed'' X too in some way...I remember when the JD VS. Dre, Em, X, beef was going on ''AllHipHop'' asked Defari about his feelings on that and he explained that he wasn't aligned to either person (X or JD) and that he felt Xzibit should have been going after Suge - as Snoop had suggested.

I remember thinking it strange that Defari wasn't particularly fussed either way about that beef when both he and X were long-time members of the Likwit Crew. I wasn't expecting him to 'pick sides', but he certainly wasn't implying that they were friends or even close.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2005, 06:51:27 AM »
@ MAC_10

her names Cheryl Tweedy, from a group called Girls Aloud...

p.s. fuck all net gangbangers
wtf????........but thnx man

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »

snoop wasnt the only one to diss him.. a bunch of people who were cool with xzibit up until that point did.

outside DPG here's a quick list off the top of my head.

DJ Quik...

When was this?

I just think it's suspect that he was damn near makin anti-gang songs back when he first came out...

i agree with u... but he was wearin a lot of blue back then in pictures and in videos, and his first 3 albums all have a blue color... but who really knows, he could have just been affiliated since he was raised in so cali... dude changes his story even when the evidence is in print... peace
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 10:38:51 AM by PraiseTha12Gauge »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2005, 12:23:24 PM »
lol atleast xzibit has one long time friend still....ras kass....but by the way ...when did quik diss x?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2005, 06:44:25 PM »
aww shit i have a blue bandana upstairs shit the internet Gangstaz r gonna come get me...

why the fuck people think they some gangsters cus there on eya soon u will b typin in capitals and shit
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2005, 07:57:37 AM »
wow, i cant believe that pic with xzibit flossing a BLUE RAG hangin out his back pocket
STUDIO GANGSTERS !!!  like krondon lmao , dude's go from super underground hip hop, hangin on melrose ave (if your from l.a. u know melrose) to talkin about yea ill shoot u this, and dressing like your gangsta as fuck.
well no matter if suge knight or money b from digital underground and h is crew came to punk you
flossin that blue rag, all these super og gangsta lyrics
you better stand up for your self see you cant do no shit like that in JAIL, you gotta have heart whether you win or lose  LOL @ some studio gangsters with all them tatooes and everything

pussy u was raised to run! get a thousand tatooes wont raise ya gun !! -ras

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2005, 03:42:42 PM »
wow, i cant believe that pic with xzibit flossing a BLUE RAG hangin out his back pocket
STUDIO GANGSTERS !!! like krondon lmao , dude's go from super underground hip hop, hangin on melrose ave (if your from l.a. u know melrose) to talkin about yea ill shoot u this, and dressing like your gangsta as fuck.
well no matter if suge knight or money b from digital underground and h is crew came to punk you
flossin that blue rag, all these super og gangsta lyrics
you better stand up for your self see you cant do no shit like that in JAIL, you gotta have heart whether you win or lose LOL @ some studio gangsters with all them tatooes and everything

pussy u was raised to run! get a thousand tatooes wont raise ya gun !! -ras

youre fucking retarded, just cause hes wearing a bandana hes not a studio gangster. Studio gangsters are people like dre that rap on killing muthafuckas but he dont do shit