Author Topic: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?  (Read 5284 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?
« on: April 05, 2005, 07:27:34 PM »
i remember them being tight, but why did they start beefing?

Wild_Elmo

Re: Why did snoop and xzibit ever beef?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 07:36:53 PM »
I dont think they actually "beefed." Snoop took a little jab at xzibit in "Pimp Slap." It's because Xzibit got punked by Suge, and Snoop said somthing in the diss to Suge like "Bitch, I ain't Xzibit, you can't pull my hoe card."

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 07:52:30 PM »
yeah they were pretty tight at first, but then suge punked xzibit and asked him wassup with him and snoop. and xzibit just said that they werent friends and only did music together. so yeah snoop thought they were homeboys.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 07:53:54 PM »
suge punkd xzibit? how did that happen? wut did suge do to x? and wut did x do?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 07:59:43 PM »
if I remember correctly suge knight and his death row boys appraoched x and asked him about him fucking with snoop and the doggpound and he said he has a family and wanted no problems so x basically told suge that he was working with snoop on purely a working relationship

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 08:11:11 PM »
lol...no wonder daz and soopafly dissed x in interviews in 2003

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 08:18:23 PM »
^^^ yeah i dont blame snoop and soopa for dissing x because of that, but i also dont blame xzibit.
he felt like his life was worth more than saying something wrong and pissing off suge knight.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 08:32:34 PM »
There's Crips in Surrey??

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »
i remember an spider loc interview where he talked about a short discussion with X-zibit about the colour of his clothes

soopa-man

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 08:36:06 PM »
^^yeah true but coming from an X fan...X was wrong, Snoop took X everywhere with him, that Dre TV thing on MTV for "2001" he was Snoop's guest, because Snoop also had Soopafly and Kurupt with him, after The Source Awards Snoop let X perform the song with him and stay on stage and keep the lowrider concept for his own stage show, i even have a High Times magazine with Snoop on the cover where X is thanking Snoop for being a homie and helping him get free promotion off him...i mena Snoop helped make X a star just as much as Eminem and Dr.Dre did, and X only credited them in interviews when "Man Vs Machine" dropped, Tha Liks even knew Snoop was the one who included them on shyt too, he brought them on THe Puff Puff Pass Tour along with X on some shows...

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 09:15:56 PM »
yeah man, do u know where 108th is by ashley courts and shit.' We got the guildford crips in there and the scc. You would be suprised

Your are talking about surrey Bc Canada right

Surrey is fucked man

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 09:26:47 PM »
I've lived my whole life on the North side of the Fraser River, but I used to go to Whalley a lil bit.  I know Surrey is a fucked up place, but I didn't know there were Crips.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 09:46:37 PM »
once again - snoop wants everybody to fight his battles
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 02:18:08 AM »
yea like someone pointed out Spider touched on this so called punking but wasn´t no punking involved. Spider said that he was out in traffic fuckin with SUge and shit and they saw Xzibit and Spider thought X had on blue chucks and a blue bandana so he approached him about it and X said that they was black not blue and that was that. and after that Suge and Spider kept it moving.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2005, 11:34:03 AM »
yeah man, do u know where 108th is by ashley courts and shit.' We got the guildford crips in there and the scc. You would be suprised

Your are talking about surrey Bc Canada right

Surrey is fucked man

I've lived my whole life on the North side of the Fraser River, but I used to go to Whalley a lil bit. I know Surrey is a fucked up place, but I didn't know there were Crips.

lmao, i thought you guys were talking about Surrey, England  i was almost pissing myself at the thought....
NO MORE WAR