Author Topic: Tha Westoast  (Read 181 times)

K.O.

• Lil Geezy
  • Afro Puffs Will Arize In 2003
Tha Westoast
« on: August 08, 2002, 11:17:36 AM »
Do you think Tupac/Makaeli would be like he is when he was around since now everybodiez ridin tha eastcoast dick.  I dont because everybody forgot about tha west.  I mean how many times can you play California Love or Nuthin But A G Thang dont get me wrong I like those songs but I would prefer to hear somethin else ) its like those are tha only Westcoast songs thats ever been made, whens tha last time they played an Eazy E video or even a Brotha Lynch Hung video ? I think tha eastcoast iz over rated they never talk about any real shit    ( exception: NaS who I dont like ).  Im tired of turnin on tha TV and seeing Lil Bow Wow,P.Diddy, & 3lw every 5 minutes.  Whats up with tha source, tha only album they REALLY gave 5 mics (not re-rated, besides there should have been more 5 mic albums ) was Ice Cubes Amerikkkaz Most Wanted.  But tha point is people would of forgotten about Pac ( not forget abouthim but you know what I mean ).  Tha highest he would of ever got ( 106th & Park,TRL,etc. ) if he was still around would probably be #9.  Westcoast will never come back and PERSONALLY Dre fucked it up ( remember thats my opinion ) yeah "2001" was tight az fuck but wheres tha GFUNK sound at. Look At Return Of The Regulator, a G Funk album but how much did it sell  .  Im just sayin you can kiss tha westcoast/gfunk sound away.  Remember this is juss my opinion I pray to god everynight that tha west will take over again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Fuck Tha Eastcoast.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re: Tha Westoast
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2002, 03:25:00 PM »
eastcoast is over rated cos of all the commercial shit droppin...

only way west will ever come back is if we got a westcoast nelly or sumthin...which most ppl don't want...

AFTERMATH_FAN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2002, 08:24:28 PM »
I have one word for you      DETOX!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 06:02:50 AM »
Do you think Tupac/Makaeli would be like he is when he was around since now everybodiez ridin tha eastcoast dick

First off Pac's enemies bein from tha east don't mean he hated it. Matter of fact he often said he ain't got shit with tha east and "when I came out I told u it was just about Biggie, then everybody had to open they mouth with a muhfuckin oppinion", so Biggie's death would've prolly been enough for Pac to stop actin the way he did and he never hated the east. He was from the east, but I guess u know that

whens tha last time they played an Eazy E video or even a Brotha Lynch Hung video ?

Videos by east coast artists comparable to Brotha Lynch Hung don't get much airplay either and Eazy's dead for 7 years (RIP)

I think tha eastcoast iz over rated they never talk about any real shit    ( exception: NaS who I dont like ).

That's not true. Of course the many pop listeners who listen to hiphop occasionally or cause they wanna be dope think Ja Rule, P. Diddy & Jay-Z is what the east's hiphop scene basically consists of and the west might not have got  as commercial as a few east coast artists, but there so many underground or at least non-mainstream and also several hardcore or even experimental acts in the east, u can't say Nas is the only one talkin bout 'real shit'. I rather fear  he's about to turn bling bling

Whats up with tha source, tha only album they REALLY gave 5 mics (not re-rated, besides there should have been more 5 mic albums ) was Ice Cubes Amerikkkaz Most Wanted.

Ok, the Source is on tha east's dick, that's a common fact

yeah "2001" was tight az fuck but wheres tha GFUNK sound at. Look At Return Of The Regulator, a G Funk album but how much did it sell

G-Funk is played out, Dre was the first one from the west to say that so how the fuck can u be surprised about "2001" not bein G-Funk ? Don't get me wrong, I luv G-Funk

I pray to god everynight that tha west will take over again.

Don't focus on locations too much. Focus on artists and don't go by sales choosin what to buy