Author Topic: The Streets Remix - wc snoop xzibit nate  (Read 915 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Streets Remix - wc snoop xzibit nate
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2002, 05:00:47 AM »
snoop is a crip... he became a crip when he started to sell drugs for them.. they took him in .... then an undercova police took him down...

if snoop wasnt a crip, ho would be killed by now, cuz crips dont let unauthorized fools claim something they're not..

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2002, 05:29:16 AM »
if snoop wasnt a crip, ho would be killed by now, cuz crips dont let unauthorized fools claim something they're not..

To repp cripz doesnt mean to be a crip yourself, man. I mean there are a lot of "levels" being a crip. You can be a thug from the streets of L.A. killing Bloods, you can control your own area, you can have your lil gang, you can be a boss, walk strapped, be a drug dealer, a rap star affiliated somehow with Crips (he was a drug dealer working for them, he paid some cripz to bodyguard him, etc.. all real, all cool, all wrong, who knows?).. but to make songs cwalking or repping Crips doesnt mean you a crip, crippin'. Or that you move buttons (meaning you make decisions for Crip gangs, like do this, do that..). You know.. rapping about gangsta shit u need a gangsta image. At the very beginning of his career, Snoop had it because of Dre and Suge Knight's Death Row, not because he was a common drug dealer (that's my opinion). Then, when he left, he had to work on his gangsta image more, and that's where he started to convert Snoop Doggy Dogg to Super Crippy Dogg, wearing Crip shit, talking Crip shit and, you know... repping them. But in the real life Snoop doesnt cripp. He doesnt walk the streets alone no mo'. He doesnt sell drugs, he doesnt do this shit no mo'. And that's cool for him, cause to escape the ghetto is always a positive thing. But still he needs that gangsta image. He acts like he's "the Suge Knight of Crips", but he obviously aint. Crips are another thing, man. IMO. Not related to rap. A lot of them probably listen to rap, and Snoop is the man who introduced them in the map of rap. So they cant kill him or hate him, cause he's probably cool with some real Crips (like Tray Deee? And others..). But Snoop doesnt live in the LBC no mo', and he doesnt walk the same streets where he used to sell drugs no mo'.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2002, 05:43:36 AM »

To repp cripz doesnt mean to be a crip yourself, man. I mean there are a lot of "levels" being a crip. You can be a thug from the streets of L.A. killing Bloods, you can control your own area, you can have your lil gang, you can be a boss, walk strapped, be a drug dealer, a rap star affiliated somehow with Crips (he was a drug dealer working for them, he paid some cripz to bodyguard him, etc.. all real, all cool, all wrong, who knows?).. but to make songs cwalking or repping Crips doesnt mean you a crip, crippin'. Or that you move buttons (meaning you make decisions for Crip gangs, like do this, do that..). You know.. rapping about gangsta shit u need a gangsta image. At the very beginning of his career, Snoop had it because of Dre and Suge Knight's Death Row, not because he was a common drug dealer (that's my opinion). Then, when he left, he had to work on his gangsta image more, and that's where he started to convert Snoop Doggy Dogg to Super Crippy Dogg, wearing Crip shit, talking Crip shit and, you know... repping them. But in the real life Snoop doesnt cripp. He doesnt walk the streets alone no mo'. He doesnt sell drugs, he doesnt do this shit no mo'. And that's cool for him, cause to escape the ghetto is always a positive thing. But still he needs that gangsta image. He acts like he's "the Suge Knight of Crips", but he obviously aint. Crips are another thing, man. IMO. Not related to rap. A lot of them probably listen to rap, and Snoop is the man who introduced them in the map of rap. So they cant kill him or hate him, cause he's probably cool with some real Crips (like Tray Deee? And others..). But Snoop doesnt live in the LBC no mo', and he doesnt walk the same streets where he used to sell drugs no mo'.

yea, eastsidaccc bringin you the truth...
that's what i wanna told yall in my short version above  ::)
thanx fo the long reply dogg!
much props !

peace
GT

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Jome

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2002, 05:22:18 PM »

i know xzibit is coo wit some real gang members...
so he's a little affiliate...

Do I smell a little confession?  ;)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2002, 05:58:55 PM »
snoop was a "real" crip at one time........he now is like "once a crip always a crip" so he still reps for the hood and has hella respect in long beach......and i know this for sure homie
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2002, 08:09:47 PM »
ammm k man I dont really care, lol NOBODY in this board REALLY knows who's a gangsta and who's not so pllllllleeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeee STOP talkin like u know... Maybe they some crips, maybe they not but I dont give a fuck I want the song, not their story

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2002, 09:07:32 PM »
ammm k man I dont really care, lol NOBODY in this board REALLY knows who's a gangsta and who's not so pllllllleeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeee STOP talkin like u know... Maybe they some crips, maybe they not but I dont give a fuck I want the song, not their story

HAHAHA, That was exactly what I was gonna say until I came up on your post.

So yeah, anyways, I can't find this track on WinMX, does anyone know where I can find it or can anyone send it to me. HOLLA!!!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2002, 03:42:26 AM »
@ JOME  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2002, 03:46:59 AM »
join #bay2la in irc
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2002, 04:11:37 AM »
sorry but u wont ever see nate dogg crip walk because he aint no crip. he iz a BLOOD. come on dogg you should know that its been well documented.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

Jome

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2002, 04:46:58 AM »
sorry but u wont ever see nate dogg crip walk because he aint no crip. he iz a BLOOD. come on dogg you should know that its been well documented.

LOL, nobody said Nate Dogg was a crip, where you seen that at?

Juice

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2002, 07:47:48 AM »
LOL, nobody said Nate Dogg was a crip, where you seen that at?

Exactly. It's the same thing of Snoop! To be in the DPGC (Crips) doesnt mean to be a Crip yourself. 2Pac wasnt a crip and he was affiliated with tha DPGC. Xzibit aint a crip, but he's affiliated with DPGC. Nate aint a crip, but he's affiliated. Just like to be in Death Row doesnt mean to be a Blood.

It looks like those gangs are footballs teams! Snoop is with the blues, Nate is with the reds and i am with Juventus! Real gangs are another thing for real, not for rappers who lives in Hollywood. To repp it is another thing, or to be cool somehow with them is another thing. But they aint crips or bloods. At least not now. Cause if they do, they (those gangs) are a joke. But they aint.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2002, 08:03:35 AM »
Have any of you guys ever talked to a real gang member.  That shit really ain't nothin to joke about and fake.  See Dre is a studio gangsta, and he never claims a set.  Snoop is always hollaring about RTC and Crips and shit.  You think he is lying about it and his past?  Sure he ain't in the streets now and selling drugs and shit.  But man if you join a gang you pretty much in it for life.  I knew this one dude that joined a crip gang in prison.  He said the only way to get out and it was called like 5 shots or something.  He said the only way he could get out was to take 5 gunshots to the chest.  Now that he is out of prison he don't partake in none of that shit, mostly cause them gang members could probably care less about him.  Gang members take the shit very seriously and Snoop would be in some deep ass shit if he really wasn't affiliated.  Same with WC and Daz.  You hear the song of WC "Fuckin wit a house party" the part where they go "whats that stand for on your wrist" and WC says "Niggas havin cash"  in other words NHC.  Neighborhood Crips.  Even that dude from sactown, C-lim, the one who said his boys snatched Xzibits chain in a club cause he ain't really a crip and he shouldn't be c-walkin.  But he said Snoops cool cause he got friends who know snoop and know he is really down.

Juice

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2002, 01:31:33 PM »
Have any of you guys ever talked to a real gang member.  That shit really ain't nothin to joke about and fake.  See Dre is a studio gangsta, and he never claims a set.  Snoop is always hollaring about RTC and Crips and shit.  You think he is lying about it and his past?  Sure he ain't in the streets now and selling drugs and shit.  But man if you join a gang you pretty much in it for life.  I knew this one dude that joined a crip gang in prison.  He said the only way to get out and it was called like 5 shots or something.  He said the only way he could get out was to take 5 gunshots to the chest.  Now that he is out of prison he don't partake in none of that shit, mostly cause them gang members could probably care less about him.  Gang members take the shit very seriously and Snoop would be in some deep ass shit if he really wasn't affiliated.  Same with WC and Daz.  You hear the song of WC "Fuckin wit a house party" the part where they go "whats that stand for on your wrist" and WC says "Niggas havin cash"  in other words NHC.  Neighborhood Crips.  Even that dude from sactown, C-lim, the one who said his boys snatched Xzibits chain in a club cause he ain't really a crip and he shouldn't be c-walkin.  But he said Snoops cool cause he got friends who know snoop and know he is really down.

Yeah, what you wrote aint wrong. I just mean that there are a lot of "levels" being a Crip. Snoop is the man who's repping them in the rap game right now. He knows them for sure. He joined them probably when he was a young dogg. But it doesnt mean he's cripping right now. That's all. I never said he wasnt a Crip or that he wasnt affiliated.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2002, 04:28:20 AM »

true
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent