Author Topic: Which console had been more sold out?  (Read 800 times)

Sub-Z

Re: Which console had been more sold out?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2002, 03:49:14 PM »
ok siavash i have bad taste lmao

half you people probably havent played halo,probably  never even looked at 5 xbox games,maybe not even touched a xbox controller

then again,90% of wcc are stupid idiots (and im not saying that cause you hate xbox)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2002, 04:55:23 PM »
The only reason heads think PS2 is better than XBox or Gamecube is cuzz it's been out longer(bigger library), sold more consoles, therefore most heads in this forum have bought one. Anyways, no matter what anyone with their biased opinions thinks, you have to give XBox its props. A hard drive, ethernet ready, XBox Live, can't ask for better than that. Oh and I have all 3 consoles and performance wise, I rank PS2 3rd behind my Gamecube

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2002, 08:38:52 PM »
PS2 is doing alot better in sales cuz it's been out longer and more people have it... which obviously means more games are bought for it.

I personally think tha XBOX is tha better system. Even after considering PS2 just has a bigger library of games... Even if they dont too many AMAZING games... you'll find a few good games for it. PS2 gets alot of support too... support from everbody cuz that's where all tha money is now. XBOX didn't start off too good and it seems like people are afraid to take a chance with them.. so they gotta keep comin' with good games to start convincing people. And if you really think about it, tha XBOX is comin up, I see more and more games comin out everytime I check.

There's no doubt though... everybody knows that XBOX is tha most POWERFULL system out of all of them. Comes with a hard drive which means you wont need a Memory Card, Tha DVD works better IMO, games load faster, Graphics look better.. and even alot of Game Developers give it up to tha XBOX and say how powerfull it is and how easy it is to make games for it.

I used to have both PS2 and XBOX, had the XBOX first. Then I bought the PS2 and the only game I ever bought for it was GTA3. I played other games for it, and they were cool, but still.. tha XBOX was better so I just ended up selling tha PS2 cuz I didnt really need it.

And you can't only think about the games that are out... You gotta think about the games that are gonna come out in tha future. I dont really know about PS2 but I seen some XBOX games and they're fuckin crazy... I think the XBOX just has more ability to do better shit, more potential and that's why whatever PS2 does, they'll be able to top it.... and that's why XBOX is better than PS2...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2002, 07:30:09 AM »
^^word, and they are makin 200+ games just for the X Box.  Soon to be here.  ITs takin over

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2002, 09:09:15 AM »
^^word, and they are makin 200+ games just for the X Box.  Soon to be here.  ITs takin over

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24