Author Topic: pac's gettin jacked 4 beats...  (Read 478 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: pac's gettin jacked 4 beats...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2002, 11:47:21 AM »
sampling is ok to a certain extent. but fuckin irv gotti str8 up uses the exact beat of a hip hop song that was out like 7-8 years ago. and all these young ass fans that are just now gettin into hiphop and thinkin damn irv gotti is one hell of a producer.  i'll give him this-he's a smart motherfucker but far from a great producer. and for all yall sayin your glad that they're keepin pacs name alive and all that, well thats good but if you think they're doin it to keep his name alive then yall need to lay off that crack. they're doin this shit cuz they know that these songs are gonna blow the fuck up. and its bullshit and i'm tired of it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2002, 12:23:01 PM »
Shit, stop crying y'all! >:(

When they use a beat, it's because the original producer gives authorization. And they have to pay for the beat. And they have to write it in the credits. Y'all are acting like Murder Inc robbed a beat from Pac's archive. That's not possible. Just check the fucking credits.

And Pac himself sampled those tracks:

4 My Niggaz George Benson - Breezin
All Bout U Cameo - Candy
All Eyez On Me Linda Clifford - Never Gonna Stop
Black Starry Nite Roger Troutman - Do it Roger
Bury Me A G Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
California Love (Remix) Zapp - So Ruff So Tuff ; Kleer - Intimate Connection
California Love Zapp - So Ruff So Tuff ; Joe Cocker - Woman To Woman ; Ronnie Hudson and The Street People - West Coast Pop Lock
Can U Get Away Frankie Beverly & Maze - Happy Feelin's
Changes Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is ; Strafe - Set it Off
Confessions Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
Cuz I Had 2 Bill Withers & Grover Washington Jr. - Just The Two Of Us
Dear Mama Joe Sample - In All My Wildest Dreams ; Spinners - Sadie
Definition Of A Thug Nigga Donald Byrd - Wind Parade
Do For Love Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
Don't Get it Twisted Richard Pryor - That Nigga's Crazy
Everything U Owe Latin Alliance - What U See Is What U Get
Fade Me D' Angelo - Lady
Fair XChange Sugar Hill Gang - 8Th Wonder
Fuck All Ya'll (original) George Benson - Breezin
Friends Whodini - Friends
Ghetto Star Whodini - Friends
Happy Home Bill Withers & Grover Washington Jr. - Just The Two Of Us
Heartz Of Men Prince - Darling Nikki ; Richard Pryor - That Nigga's Crazy ; Parliament - Up For The Down Stroke
Heaven Ain't Hard To Find Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
Heavy In The Game SOS Band - Just Be Good To Me
High Speed Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love
Hit 'Em Up Dennis Edwards + Siedah Garrett - Don't Look Any Further
Hold Ya Head James Ingram - How Do We Keep The Music Playing
Holler If Ya Hear Me Roger - I Heard It Through The Grapevine ; George Clinton - Atomic Dog ; Funkadelic - Get Off Your Ass And Jam ; People's Choice - Do it Any Way you Wanna
How Do U Want It Quincy Jones - Body Heat
I Ain't Mad At Cha Debarge - A Dream
I Get Around Zapp - Computer Love ; Zapp - I Can Make You Dance
If I Die 2Nite Betty Wright - Tonight's The Night
If My Homie Calls Dyke & the Blazers - Let a Woman Be a Woman , and a Man Be a Man ; Wattstax - I Don't Know What this World is Coming To ; Herbie Hancock - Fat Mama ; Herbie Hancock - Chameleon
If U Really Want It Treacherous Three - Body Rock
Is it Cool to Fuck The Time - Get it Up
Keep Ya Head Up Roger - Be Alright; Five Stair Steps - Ooh Child
Last Wordz The Bar-Kays - Holy Ghost Part 1 & 2
Late Night Donald Byrd - Wind Parade
Let Them Thangs Go Parliament - Flashlight
Let's Get It On Barry White - You're The One I Need
Lie To Kick It James Brown - Funky President ; Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin
Life Goes On O' Jays - Brandy (I Really Miss You) ; O'Jays - Cry Together
Lil Homiez John Lee Hooker Feat. Carlos Santana - Chill Out
Lord Knows The Blackbyrds - All I Ask
Lost Souls The System - Don't Disturb This Groove ; Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves the Sunshine
Loyal To The Game Cameo - Sparkle
Me Against The World Isaac Hayes - Walk On By ; Minnie Ripperton - Inside My Love
My Block Isley Brothers - Don't Say Goodnight
No More Pain Method Man - Bring The Pain
Nuttin But Love Syl Johnson - Different Strokes ; Lakeside - Eveready Man
Old School Soul Searcher - We Share ; Brand Nubian - Dedication
One Nation Set if Off - Strafe ; Ice Cube + George Clinton - Bop Gun (One Nation)
Pac's Life Prince - Pop Life
Pac's Theme (Interlude) Arrested Development - Tennessee ; Buddy Guy + Junior Wells - Snatch It Back And Hold It
Pain Earl Klugh - Living Inside Your Love
Papa'z Song Bill Withers - Soul Shadows
Part Time Mutha Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Peep Game Curtis Mayfield - Don't Change Your Love ; Sly and The Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song
Picture Me Rollin' Kool & The Gang - Winter Sadness
Play Your Cards Right Alicia Myers - If You Play Your Cards Right
Pour Out a Little Liquor O' Jay's - Cry Together
R U Still Down (Remember Me) Curtis Mayfield + Fish Bone - He's a Fly Guy
Ratha Be Ya Nigga Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
Ready 4 Whatever Gil Scott Heron + Brian Jackson - 1980
Rebel of The Underground Honey Drippers - Impeach The President
Representin' 93 Joe Public - This One's For You
Run Tha Streetz Guy - Piece Of My Love
Shit Don't Stop Parliament - Flashlight
Shorty Wanna Be A Thug Hank Crawford - Wildflower
So Many Tears Stevie Wonder - That Girl
Soljah's Story Issac Hayes - No Name Bar ; Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine ; Tom Scott + The L.A. Express - Sneakin In The Back
Soon As I Get Home Timex Social Club - Rumors
Souljah's Revenge Ray Charles - Hallelujah, I Love Her So ; James Brown - The Big Payback ; Sly and The Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song
Staring Through My Rearview Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
Stay True Curtis Mayfield - Just Want To Be With You
Str8 Ballin Parliament - What's a Phone Bill
Street Life Joe Sample - Street Life
Tattoo Tears Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves The Sunshine
Teardrops And Closed Caskets Skip Scarborough - Love Ballad
Temptations Zapp - Computer Love ; Redman - Watch Your Nuggets ; Sly and The Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song
The Streetz R Deathrow Barry White - You're The One I Need ; Melvin Bliss - Synthetic Substitution
They Don't Give A Fuck About Us Michael Jackson - They Don't Really Care About Us
This Life I Lead Al B. Sure - Naturally Mine
Thug In Me Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
Thug life Joe Sample - Street Life
Thug Passion Zapp - Computer Love
Thugs Get Lonely Too Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
To Live And Die In LA Prince - Do Me Baby
Tradin War Stories James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
Trapped Bar-Kays - Holy Ghost ; James Brown - The Spank
Troublesome E.S.G - UFO ; Sly and The Family Stone - You Can Make it if You Try
Troublesome 96 Whodini - Friends, Traditional Hebrew music, the song "Hatikva"
Until The End Of Time (Original) Stevie Wonder - Love's In Need
Until The End Of Time (Released) Mister Mister - Broken Wings
Wanted Dead or Alive Zapp + Roger - Dance Floor
What's Next Bootsy Collins - May the Force Be With You
What'z Ya Phone # Morris Day + The Time - 777-9311
When I Get Free pt2 Melvin Bliss - Synthetic Substitution ; Stanley Clarke - Concerto For Jazz/Rock Orchestra (Part II)
When Thugz Cry Sting - Fragile
When We Ride On Our Enemies Rose Royce - Im Wishing On A Star
Where Do We Go From Here Bootsy Collins - May the Force Be With You
Who do you believe in Jamiroquai - Manifest Destiny
Wonder if Heavens Got a Ghetto Roger Troutman - Do it Roger
Wordz 2 My Firstborn Al Jarreau - So Good
Young Black Male Funkadelic - Good Ole Music
Young Niggaz Cameo - She's Strange ; Sly and The Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

Do you all wanna start dissing Pac now? Naw, cause all those samples (at least the ones of the released tracks) are LEGAL, so there are no problems. Who fucking cares? Peace.

bez

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2002, 12:27:36 PM »
Dam man u got far too much time on yer hands.  

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2002, 12:35:55 PM »
Yeah, Irv Gotti shouldn't receive credit for the beat, but neither should Pac cuz he didn't make the beat either. It would be different if they bit the lyrics but as long as it's only the beat they just got to mention that it ain't Irv's

AntonioCcC: Did u copy and paste that or did u really write this shit down ? ? ?

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2002, 12:44:43 PM »
u know who has the same opinion as all y'all on this subject...

someone who gets his share of disses on this board...

DMX

he's gonna do a song about Ja called "Ruled Out" cause Ja disrespected him in a club and also because he feels like people like Ja and Nelly are ruining hip hop and they bite too much

Juice

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2002, 01:06:56 PM »
I just copied this list from a file i had. I had it in my hands, so i just pasted it to finish my point.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2002, 04:33:43 PM »
i'll say this once again, and this is the last fucking time. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SAMPLING.  and don't sit here and say "well pac sampled all the time". no fucking shit. i said it pisses me off that irv gotti totally rips off these beats of hip hop songs that were released not too long ago. THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAMPLING AND TOTALLY RIPPING A SONG OFF.  and thats what irv gotti is doin. and as for dude sayin as long as they don't rip off the lyrics, well i'll say it again ja rule totally ripped off pain. my main point is that they are exploiting pac and his music because they know that they can cash in on it. theres another mother fucker that did this for years too.....whats his name......oh shit MASTER P.  straight bitches for doin that.

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2002, 09:10:20 PM »
IT DONT MATTER IF PAC SAMPLED THOSE SONGS....THE PIONT IS HE SAMPLED THEM FIRST ANYBODY WHO COMES AFTER THAT IS BITING...I  ALSO HEARD MONICA'S NEW SHIT IS GONNA BE TITLED "all eyes on me" LOL THATS JUST STRAIGHT BULLSHIT

Juice

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2002, 11:21:56 PM »
i said it pisses me off that irv gotti totally rips off these beats of hip hop songs that were released not too long ago. THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAMPLING AND TOTALLY RIPPING A SONG OFF.  and thats what irv gotti is doin.

Man he aint rippin nobody. He's paying, and they are giving him authorizations. And it's written in the credits where the beat is from. He cant do shit alone. He got authorizations, so that means that it's all ok from Pac's side. They cool with it. So i really dont understand why you have to be pissed off. Relax. One thing is to steal a line, or to dress like Pac, or to make interviews like Pac, etc.... and totally another thing is to buy a beat (a great beat. A beat D-Flizno re-arranged from Stevie Wonder) to let Ashanti sing on it. You feel me? Where's the steal? That he's copying a beat from an hip-hop song? Haha.. man.. u never seen this shit? Even DPG did it. Or Nas. Etc... Jay-Z even bought the beat of Got Yourself A Gun to diss Nas over it!! It's all about money. If you pay, it's all ok. And it's right like that. Just like it's right for the producers of Pac to copy (tecnically it's to re-arrange) old beats thinking they are new! That's the game. You know the track "Regulate"? Guys started to say: "Oh.. this nigga Warren G CAN Produce! He's tha shit!". But what he really did? He just copied another beat of another song. Exactly like that. Same with Dr.Dre and "Nuthin' But A G Party" (just to name 2 of the most famous tracks ever!). Or Hit Em Up? Etc.. they totally copied beats, by buying them. Irv Gotti did the same. He bought a beat from D-Flizzo and re-arranged it (CAUSE LISTEN TO IT. IT'S NOT THE SAME. IT'S CHANGED! IT'S CLOSE, WITH ABOUT THE SAME INSTRUMENTS... BUT NOT THE SAME LIKE SOME1 SAID).

and as for dude sayin as long as they don't rip off the lyrics, well i'll say it again ja rule totally ripped off pain.

I didnt say "as long as they don't rip off the lyrics.......it's all ok!". I said that they dont have to pay Pac if they dont touch Pac's lyrics. As for Pain, like i wrote, Suge and Afeni gave authorizations to Ja Rule to make the track. He used about the same lyrics (a lil bit changed, but if you listen to the song you can understand it's a tribute) of Pac's first verse, but Suge and Afeni are cool with it. And i'm cool too. He showed this track (who appeared only in a single or in the tape of Above The Rim OST) to millions of guys, introducing Pac to them. Ja Rule making a tribute for Pac and singing with him means a lot of newbies saying: "WOAH! THIS PAC WAS BLAZING!". So that means promotion. And btw, like i said, it's all legal. You can say you dont like it, but it's still all legal! So dont use words like "Irv Gotti ripped Pac off".

my main point is that they are exploiting pac and his music because they know that they can cash in on it. theres another mother fucker that did this for years too.....whats his name......oh shit MASTER P.  straight bitches for doin that.

Another time you are wrong. First of all, in my opinion, it's 2Pac who's using Ja Rule. I mean... like i explained before.. it's Pac who's going to rap in one of the most sold albums of the year (Ja Rule's), as for Pain. So he's getting promotion to this newbies. Ja Rule doesnt need Pac. He can still sell millions with or without Pac. He chosed to make this track with Pac, and i'm cool with him. Like i said i'm cool everytimes guys to shit LEGALLY sampling Pac, or copying Pac, or making tributes for Pac, or giving props to Pac. As long as it's legal and authorized, it's all cool for me. As for Master P, that's another thing... too long to discuss now. Let's talk about the topic.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2002, 01:33:37 AM »
where can i hear the tune??

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Juice

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2002, 02:11:31 AM »
where can i hear the tune??

I posted the link in one of my previous posts, but.. here it is!
http://spencer.idjmg.com/www2/av/go.ram?num=3595039893

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2002, 12:39:13 PM »
listen dogg it really don't mean a damn thing to me that suge and afeni gave the ok to use the beat. i don't give a fuck if it was legal or not. the only reason suge is ok'n that shit is because ja rule has been shoutin out his name lately. and believe me i think suge is a smart motherfucker for doin it. but i also think he's a bitch for doin it. he knows that all these pop kids listenin to ja rule might like pac, which i think is dope as hell. but its only so he can get more money by using pacs name. you're bein fooled like a motherfucker if you think they're doin it outta respect. its all about that  $$$$ which i ain't mad at, but i just think they're bitches for it.

and yous a fuckin fool if you think pac is using ja rule. #1 he is dead. he can't control what other people are doin with his music. #2 in case you didn't know, pac has sold the most records of any rapper EVER. way before bitch ass ja rule. so you need to check yourself sayin that pac is using ja rule. and why is P different? its on topic sayin that people are USING pac to get rich. same thing gotti and ja rule are doin. peace

Juice

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2002, 01:26:39 PM »
listen dogg it really don't mean a damn thing to me that suge and afeni gave the ok to use the beat. i don't give a fuck if it was legal or not. the only reason suge is ok'n that shit is because ja rule has been shoutin out his name lately. and believe me i think suge is a smart motherfucker for doin it. but i also think he's a bitch for doin it. he knows that all these pop kids listenin to ja rule might like pac, which i think is dope as hell. but its only so he can get more money by using pacs name. you're bein fooled like a motherfucker if you think they're doin it outta respect. its all about that  $$$$ which i ain't mad at, but i just think they're bitches for it.

I agree with you in the most part. It's a shame they have to "sell" Pac like that. But i cant understand guys dissing Ja Rule for it. He paid. Irv Gotti paid the original producer of his last track. They gave them authorization. They are using them as "free commercial" for Pac. So if you really want to blame some1, you right to blame Afeni and Suge. But that's your opinion. Btw nobody is saying they're doing it outta respect. I said it's a business move too.

and yous a fuckin fool if you think pac is using ja rule. #1 he is dead. he can't control what other people are doin with his music. #2 in case you didn't know, pac has sold the most records of any rapper EVER. way before bitch ass ja rule. so you need to check yourself sayin that pac is using ja rule. and why is P different? its on topic sayin that people are USING pac to get rich. same thing gotti and ja rule are doin. peace

First of all relax cause talking like Snoop Dogg will not help you having a discussion in a board. Second, about Pac using Ja Rule, i was obviously referring to Pac's music being promoted by Ja Rule, and not viceversa. Obviously i wasnt talking about Tupac Shakur the man. Just read it deeply and u'll find it yourself without other guys explaining it to you. My theory was that since a lot of OG Pac fans aint listening to Pac no more, a lot of Pac fans now are newbies from Eminem base, Ja Rule base and Nas base. So Ja Rule making a tribute for Pac will help Pac's music too. A lot.

And about Pac being the number 1 selling rapper ever... man.. you just back from the Moon or what? Obviously i know it. LOL. Who do you think you are talking to? You dont even know how much OG Pac shit i got (just check my site www.antoniocorsa.cjb.net). You probably dont even have all his albums. So please have a lil bit more of respect when you are referring to me as a Pac fan.

Btw right now Pac's problem is, like i said, that a lot of OG fans of Pac aint buying his cds no more, so he needs to get fans from other bases. Like Eminem (that's the reason why they are letting him naming Pac in evey track! That's free promotion), Nas (that's why they are letting him use Pac's samples like "Fuck Jay-Z" and why they are letting him make tributes) and Ja Rule (Pain). It's not a rush about who's better rapper between Ja Rule and Pac cause i dont even consider Ja a rapper. But to sell you need promotion. To keep Pac's name alive you need promotion. Cause he died 6 years ago. And since promotion is the main reason why Pac's next album aint out yet, that's just a way to do it. IMO.

About Master P, it's different cause he bought unreleased material of Pac and, once again, he had all the rights to name him in his tracks. According to him he toured with Pac too. Nobody here can say if it's real or not, but he's innocent till proven guily, isnt him?

And btw both Ja Rule and Master P didnt make their name by dissing or dickriding Pac. Show artists a lil bit of respect. I'm not a fan of them. I dont like them at all. Ja sold millions of copies and it wasnt because of Pac, that's for sure. It was more because of J-Lo, or Murder Inc, or Ashanti, or Nas.. All the rappers of those days are influenced by Pac. Them all. Name one Pac didnt influence. Or you diss them all, or i dont see why you have to diss Ja Rule only. Or Master P only. Just cause they made 2 tributes dedicated to Pac? And you think that's a good reason to totally diss them? Respect the music.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2002, 01:54:00 PM »
what the hell you mean his biggest problem is that his fans ain't buyin his shit no more. since your the god of all pac fans i think youd know that he has no problem sellin millions. and don't get pissed cuz you know you sounded like a damn fool when you said pac is the one usin ja rule. if thats not what you meant then you need to rephrase your shit. and you don't know who the fuck i am so don't be makin assumptions about shit you don't know. i'm not gonna argue with you over who's the biggest fan. but don't say retarded ass 3rd grade shit like "you probably don't even have all his albums". also when i'm talkin about P i ain't referin to him payin Face to be on that song with him. i'm talkin about the endless song titles, album titles (i.e. only god can judge me). and since your such a big pac fan, there was a website that a found a long ass time ago that pointed out all the times P bit pac. maybe youve seen it? and please don't tell me to respect the music, or try to give me a lesson on promotion. i've studied music and marketing in college, which doesn't make me an expert, but try asking questions instead of makin naive comments. (and if i was trying to sound like snoop, i would have thrown in a couple hundred izzle's in my reply) peace

Juice

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2002, 02:18:51 PM »
what the hell you mean his biggest problem is that his fans ain't buyin his shit no more. since your the god of all pac fans i think youd know that he has no problem sellin millions.

Relax, Snoop. I aint God. I'm just an OG collector who buys OG shit of Pac, so i'm a socalled "fan". You looked like a man who doesnt know shit about sales, man! You know the sales of "The Rose That Grew From Concrete" or of "Still I Rise"? He didnt exactly sold "millions" with those 2 albums. Reason? Promotion! UTEOT doesnt even have US singles, and they didnt even showed the video of Letter 2 My Unborn in the States. Now they said Pac's album will be out in Sept, but they dont even have a single out. And they'll probably not have a video for it. They are having problems with promotion. So by searching for other forms of promotion is the thing to do for Pac's estate and entourage. Cause, like i said, no promotion is the main reason why Pac's new album aint out yet. He sold millions? LOL, i know it. But for real... i know more females who bought UTEOT than original Pac fans. Actually i've noticed tons of them hating on those remixes and hating on this "soft Pac". Yesterday i went in a shop for kids (Chicco) and they was playing UTEOT, the album! So... it still sold a lot, but... like i said, they changed the target, obviously. From Pac's hardcore fans to pop fans in general and Eminem fans, Ja Rule fans, Nas fans. That's the main reason why Pac is still selling so much. Cause remember the album before UTEOT, directed to hardcore fans, sold about 1 million. Not a multi-platinum album like the ones they released before it.

and don't get pissed cuz you know you sounded like a damn fool when you said pac is the one usin ja rule. if thats not what you meant then you need to rephrase your shit.

I got my opinion. And nobody has the rights to call me a fool if i'm having it. Actually i think you are wrong. Do i have to call you a fool? If you think i meant Tupac Shakur was using Ja Rule.. that's impossible and it doesnt show a lot of intelligence from your side! Obviously i was talking about Pac's entourage. Do we really have to talk about this shit? I think we mature enought to understand the meaning. If you dont, then HOUSTON WE GOT A PROBLEM! About who's using who, i think they both are using each others. Cause Pac's entourage is using Ja Rule to get new fans from Ja Rule's fanbase. And Ja Rule is using Pac cause he's still a name in the rap game. So it's not like Ja is robbing Pac. In no way. I'm cool with it. Cause Pac being on the news and in the mouth of other multi-platinum rappers is nothing but a positive thing. Cause it means promotion and it means Pac being alive. That's what i meant, man. It's not that hard to understand. And if you disagree, lol, why? What's wrong with it?

and you don't know who the fuck i am so don't be makin assumptions about shit you don't know. i'm not gonna argue with you over who's the biggest fan. but don't say retarded ass 3rd grade shit like "you probably don't even have all his albums".

Dont disrespect and you'll not be disrespected. That's the rule. Btw what i wrote is nothing but the truth, so stop bitching pls.

also when i'm talkin about P i ain't referin to him payin Face to be on that song with him. i'm talkin about the endless song titles, album titles (i.e. only god can judge me). and since your such a big pac fan, there was a website that a found a long ass time ago that pointed out all the times P bit pac. maybe youve seen it? and please don't tell me to respect the music, or try to give me a lesson on promotion. i've studied music and marketing in college, which doesn't make me an expert, but try asking questions instead of makin naive comments. (and if i was trying to sound like snoop, i would have thrown in a couple hundred izzle's in my reply) peace

LOL @ izzle! Man please. Continue to hate on Master P. Nobody cares about you hating him: not the world, not Master P. I remember this forum with the long ass list you mentioned. Shit, here it looks like i'm defending Master P or Ja Rule. I'm just saying that you cant write they ripped Pac off. That's all. Cause the shit they did is legal. And if you studied music you know it. The more Pac will be in the news (for tributes, quotes, for this shit u mentioned, etc..) the more Pac will be alive. Immagine if Pac wasnt in the news but only 2 weeks a year about the time of the release of his album. Ppl will forget about him. But he's in the news like everyday, so it's all cool. Nobody is robbing Afeni or Pac's entourage. That's the only problem. They can make tributes, they can steal him, quote him, copy him... everything. But this will only make Pac stronger! Not the opposite. IMO.