Author Topic: Capone of CNN to release solo album, prod by Havoc, Heatmakerz, Ayatollah, ..  (Read 148 times)

Jome

CAPONE HAS THE TIME

Fresh off his court appearance at the trial of Lil' Kim, one-half of CNN, Capone, continues work on his solo debut album, Time, Pain, and Glory, which is set to hit store shelves early this summer. With guest appearances from Fat Joe, Noreaga, Raekwon, and Akon, and production from Havoc, Heatmakerz, and Ayatollah, Capone is hoping to equal the solo success of his CNN partner-in-rhyme Noreaga. Somewhat ironically, Capone has chosen his first single to be "Oh No," bearing the same title as one of Noreaga's past hit singles (Let's just hope Capone stays away from the "I'm gonna get some head, n---a, after the show, you can meet me at the room 664" type lines). Time, Pain, and Glory hits stores June 14 on Pain Time Glory/Fastlife/KOCH Records. -- Christopher "Scav" Yuscavage

Oh No is hotter than flames..  :monkey:

davida.b.

Here's the tracklist:

01: intro
02: oh no
03: fuck ya set
04: girls in my chevy
05: eastside (ft. fat joe)
06: eyeing a thug (ft. akon)
07: soldier's story
08: on my grizzly (ft. peedi crakk)
09: baby girl
10: where my gangstas (ft. c-murder)
11: hand on my nine
12: under mi sensi (ft. mr. vegas)
13: shine
14: chilly chill
15: o.g.'s (ft. scarface, trick daddy)
16: oh no (remix) (ft. nore, raekwon)

Jome

Looks promising, I've heard track 2, 7 and 12..
This album will be straight gangsta.  8)

davida.b.

Looks promising, I've heard track 2, 7 and 12..
This album will be straight gangsta.  8)

All I've heard was Soldier's Story, could you up those other tracks in the Hookup spot?

Jome

Oh no upped, think I deleted the other track due to annoying DJ..

davida.b.

thanks

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
yeah i dunno about this one... i love CNN war report that is one of my all time favs... but capone on his own in 2005, i just don't know. We'll see. Funny how time flies too, on a side note.

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!

On The Edge of Insanity

I see Ayatollah's popped up for his obligatory album stealing performance every couple of years. Anyone know what track(s) he did?