Author Topic: Doggystyle All Star is a bit of a dissapointment  (Read 427 times)

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
Re: Doggystyle All Star is a bit of a dissapointme
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2002, 06:19:05 AM »

Ok.Why u got a snoop pic on your avatar ?
Every snoop's fan knows this album is bangin!

so your sayin every snoop fan with a pic of snoop on his avatar should dickride his ass n not tell it like it is  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

themovie

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2002, 06:53:43 AM »

so your sayin every snoop fan with a pic of snoop on his avatar should dickride his ass n not tell it like it is  ::)

No,of course.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2002, 07:25:50 AM »
damn Kokane is beginning to annoy me a bit... i liked him on songs like "I luv it" etc.... but damn snoop is overgoing with him..... he needs to put Nate or Butch on those chorus or something.... cant have kokane on every fucking song  :-/

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2002, 07:28:10 AM »
damn Kokane is beginning to annoy me a bit... i liked him on songs like "I luv it" etc.... but damn snoop is overgoing with him..... he needs to put Nate or Butch on those chorus or something.... cant have kokane on every fucking song  :-/

Kokane is on every song on this album ? I mustve missed something.  Plus-Even if he was thatd be acceptable because this isnt a Snoop solo album.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2002, 07:32:09 AM »
The Doggystyle All Star is a bit of a dissapointment to me ya... 6/10! OK, Snoop comes of nice on "Light that shit up" and "Tell it like it is"... It's nice to hear a new hungry dogghouse mc; E-white, he's pretty dope, not much thou.. not the heat I thought it would be, Soopafly is ok nothin spectacular sameol Soopafly, it's good but not oh yes... Latoya aint even my type of shit kinda like the Doggy's angels... It was very nice to hear Lady of Rage back in the cut thou! Rbx didnt have me dissapointed either... but still the production on this one aint really blazin At All, well sometimes Hi-tek can be tight, Premier was too, but the Entirety of this album's production is pretty weak I must say!!! Nor bad nor blazin... Don't get me wrong I loooved Hi-Tek's production on "Eastside Ridaz" but this is not like that!
This is kinda like the dissapointment you got outta tha Eastsidaz second... Yeah, Dope but not the heat you was lookin for... or thought it would be!! Ya dig? Duces 'N Trays was Even ALOT better than This Doggystyle Records release!
And where's Meech Wells?? And Fred Wreck? And Battlecat's "Bleezbalevit!" type-of-productions? Why isn't solid-Dre providing anything? He's everywhere in hiphop nowadays but aint never givin Snoop any beats! the 2 musicly Lay Low with eachother too much!

just my opinion...

Good post! I was thinking about doin' a thread about this too...
No doubt ...the Doggystyle Allstars are coming tight on Eastcoast beats. But I miss the Westcoast beats on this one...I liked G-Funk, I liked that Dogghouse shit, I like that gangsta style by Daz, I miss all this on this compilation!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

themovie

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2002, 07:35:07 AM »
NITE LOCS is tight!!!
The final part of Doh' Doh' with kokane is tight too....
"we smoke this bomb for you....rapapampam,we roll this dank for you rapapampam,we puff nothing but chronic chrapampampam...."

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2002, 10:56:01 AM »
The only song i liked is 13-Snoop Dogg, RBX - The Strong Will Eat the Weak.mp3

i deleted the rest  :-/

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2002, 12:02:17 PM »
The only song i liked is 13-Snoop Dogg, RBX - The Strong Will Eat the Weak.mp3

i deleted the rest  :-/

I find that bizarre, quite frankly.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.