Author Topic: Beach Boys Discography  (Read 501 times)

ColdManey

Re: Beach Boys Discography
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2005, 04:16:12 PM »
LMMFAO, first the beatles now this. Fuck it though, at least yall aint tryin to be nothin but white. I applaud you. LMAO

how old are you and whereare you from?

LOL, I like how this has now become the standard response to all musical stupidity that other members exert.

It has nothin to do with stupidity. the beach boys is some of the whitest music ever. I think its funny that people come on here to talk about the beach boys and the beatles and shit. i know it says other genres, blah blah blah, whatever.

Well... I 'think it's funny' that you deny respect to people who are clearly legends, recognized as such by virtually anyone intelligent on God's earth.  Holla!~

Oh, and by the way, RAP is White music now, check the sales demographics.  You're not as exclusive as you seem.

Oh, and 1 more thing, WHITE POWER!!!~

LOL. beach boys legends. hahaha, ok buddy, if you say so.

Rap is not white music just because they are fans and watched 8 mile. Be real. Rap is black, stupid. There's a handful of white people talented enough to actually call themselves rappers, but thats about it. Be a fan all you want, but know that rap will never be white music as long as it stays pure. just like mariachi music will never be Japanese no matter how many Japanese fans it gets.

ColdManey

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2005, 04:18:39 PM »
It has nothin to do with stupidity. the beach boys is some of the whitest music ever. I think its funny that people come on here to talk about the beach boys and the beatles and shit. i know it says other genres, blah blah blah, whatever.
so far you have failed to provide us with evidence that this ´has nothin to do with stupidity´. what´s your point? where´s the funniness in talking about the beach boys?

Yall are just hella corny, thats all. Yall are funny because of how fuckin corny yall are.

Beach Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY rapper

LOL ok guy. i guess youre right. No rappers will ever make a song about surfing quite like them, lol. wow.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2005, 10:03:23 PM »
LMMFAO, first the beatles now this. Fuck it though, at least yall aint tryin to be nothin but white. I applaud you. LMAO

LOL, I like how this has now become the standard response to all musical stupidity that other members exert.

Well... I 'think it's funny' that you deny respect to people who are clearly legends, recognized as such by virtually anyone intelligent on God's earth.  Holla!~

Oh, and by the way, RAP is White music now, check the sales demographics.  You're not as exclusive as you seem.

Rap is not white music just because they are fans and watched 8 mile. Be real. Rap is black, stupid. There's a handful of white people talented enough to actually call themselves rappers, but thats about it. Be a fan all you want, but know that rap will never be white music as long as it stays pure. just like mariachi music will never be Japanese no matter how many Japanese fans it gets.

You're just showing your ignorance even more.  There's been white people involved in rap since day 1, and since day 1, white people have been the majority of the sales demographic.  Why? Because there's more FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE.  LOL It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, man.  Rap music is recorded by, sold to, recorded for, marketed to WHITE PEOPLE.  I'm sorry that hurts you, but hey, if it's any condolence, I'm ready to admit the greatest Rock & Roll guitarist ever was Black, and Black men likely DO have longer dicks.  Other than that, though, we're about equal, and the sooner you realize it doesn't matter what color music is, the better you'll be, dumbass. 

By the way, since your mind is too small to figure it out, there's a certain 'coolness' you'll never know in embracing something as totally 'unhip' as the Beach Boys.  Talent is fucking TALENT, so I don't care if they were a group of Palsy victims, if they sound that good, and write songs that great, then they're legends.  For you to deny that shows your age, your grade, and your intelligence... all three don't add up to more than about 50, but at least you figured out how to plug your keyboard in and you've apparently got your double click down. 

Brian Wilson wrote, played, produced, engineered, mixed, and realeased "Good Vibrations", inventing production techniques that formed the basis of modular recording, which is used on virtually every piece of RECORDED MUSIC today... AND the song went to #1. 

Lemme know when a rapper pulls that off.  Lemme know the next time a rapper writes a 6 part harmony line, or the next time a rapper hits a E in the 7th octave.   Hell, let me know the next time a rapper turns 63, and is still putting albums out. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2005, 02:20:03 AM »
so far you have failed to provide us with evidence that this ´has nothin to do with stupidity´. what´s your point? where´s the funniness in talking about the beach boys?

Yall are just hella corny, thats all. Yall are funny because of how fuckin corny yall are.

No shit Sherlock, I was being corny. BUT, you have so far not made one fuckin point in this whole thread

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 07:36:19 AM »

You're just showing your ignorance even more. There's been white people involved in rap since day 1, and since day 1, white people have been the majority of the sales demographic. Why? Because there's more FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE. LOL It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, man. Rap music is recorded by, sold to, recorded for, marketed to WHITE PEOPLE. I'm sorry that hurts you, but hey, if it's any condolence, I'm ready to admit the greatest Rock & Roll guitarist ever was Black, and Black men likely DO have longer dicks. Other than that, though, we're about equal, and the sooner you realize it doesn't matter what color music is, the better you'll be, dumbass.

By the way, since your mind is too small to figure it out, there's a certain 'coolness' you'll never know in embracing something as totally 'unhip' as the Beach Boys. Talent is fucking TALENT, so I don't care if they were a group of Palsy victims, if they sound that good, and write songs that great, then they're legends. For you to deny that shows your age, your grade, and your intelligence... all three don't add up to more than about 50, but at least you figured out how to plug your keyboard in and you've apparently got your double click down.

Brian Wilson wrote, played, produced, engineered, mixed, and realeased "Good Vibrations", inventing production techniques that formed the basis of modular recording, which is used on virtually every piece of RECORDED MUSIC today... AND the song went to #1.

Lemme know when a rapper pulls that off. Lemme know the next time a rapper writes a 6 part harmony line, or the next time a rapper hits a E in the 7th octave. Hell, let me know the next time a rapper turns 63, and is still putting albums out.
that was a a great post.

ColdManey

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2005, 07:52:37 AM »

You're just showing your ignorance even more.  There's been white people involved in rap since day 1, and since day 1, white people have been the majority of the sales demographic.  Why? Because there's more FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE.  LOL It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, man.  Rap music is recorded by, sold to, recorded for, marketed to WHITE PEOPLE.  I'm sorry that hurts you, but hey, if it's any condolence, I'm ready to admit the greatest Rock & Roll guitarist ever was Black, and Black men likely DO have longer dicks.  Other than that, though, we're about equal, and the sooner you realize it doesn't matter what color music is, the better you'll be, dumbass. 

By the way, since your mind is too small to figure it out, there's a certain 'coolness' you'll never know in embracing something as totally 'unhip' as the Beach Boys.  And blah blah blah and a gang of other bullshit thats completely unrelated.

No, white people have not been involved since day one. Be a fan. Dont act like it belongs to you though. As far as rap being marketed to white kids, yeah, thats just good business. They'd be dumb not to, but again, that does not make it white music. Some of the most successful rappers in history were speakin on whites in a very negative light so it is not like its made for white people. Plus generally speaking, rap was not even accepted by whites as real music for a LONG time, and didn't want no part of it until they realized there was money to be made.

And while you're admitting the greatest rock guitarist is black, gone head and admit that rock is also black music that was hijacked by whites. Thats pretty common knowledge though so Im sure you already know that.

As far as liking something that people see as "unhip," I dont give no fuck about how its percieved, I like whatever sounds good to me. I can respect shit I dont like, but that dont make it sound good to me. i never said the beach boys made bad music, just that they made some of the corniest music ever. If corny music is your thing, then fine, gone and listen to your corny ass music. Quit gettin so damn defensive. It really aint that serious.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2005, 05:53:55 PM »
I'm sorry, were you expecting me to read that?  You're ignorant, we've already established that, you can't even spell your fucked up name right. 

It'll be a COLD DAY when I read some shit you post. 

*Somebody I respect, fill me in on anything interesting he typed.

ColdManey

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2005, 07:51:04 PM »
LOL @ this faggot gettin his feelings hurt.