Author Topic: Lil wayne says he's "the best rapper" and he's not kidding only big and hov par  (Read 562 times)

ColdManey

I'd take Luda over him any any day, and then T.I., Big Boi and Andre, and Scarface are better than him and have done much more than he has.
ill give you face but,
luda is on a 2 cd loosing streak
big boi had only a handful of good solo cuts
andre is on some hippe shit right now
TIs good(better than luda) but isnt seeing wayne right now

How can Luda be on a 2 cd losing streak? Red Light District is a slumper. If anything TI is the one who needs to go back to the drawing board, cause his first 2 albums are clasics to me. This last shit he did was'nt that bad, but it aint that street shit that he did on his first 2 except for a few cuts. And Andre, I can see why a lot of people wouldnt be feelin him, but I like that off the wall shit he been up to. that dude is pretty damn creative. His shit is tight. It aint nothin you can hit the block to, but its some good listenin.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
first off, i don´t get along with his voice very well. but even ignoring that, i do not see what the hell is supposed to make him no. 1. i prefer so many rappers from the south, they might not be technically better...still, lil wayne no. 1 hell naw, by no definition

David Banner
Kamikaze
Lord Infamous
Cee-Lo
Andre
Big Boi
Scarface
Phonte
Big Poo
Bun-B
8-Ball
esg

the list is long

wcsoldier

Lil Wayne best in the game  ??? He seriously need to stop smoking

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
let me tell you Lil Wayne is no where near the best rapper out there, IMO he is crap

Mr. Humonculous

lil wayne is very average
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 03:25:28 PM by Mr. Humonculous »

805Cyclone

Lil wayne is wack. he  wust have been high azz hell when he did that interview.

westkoastanostra

lol lil wayne saying he the best rapper? wutta dumbass ... he must of forgot that nas hasnt retired yet

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah, i dont see him as the best. He's trippin. BUT, i will give him this. Im notta fan of this fool at all, or any down south shit really. But he has improved a LOT from when he first stepped in the game. The last few songs ive heard from him, he's gotten way better with his flow.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
the best in the south? lol hell no! the best in the game!? fuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

he's not even on Luda or Yung Buck's level

Listen to Tha Carter. Luda I can see somebody makin an argument for, but Young buck aint touchin him.

i have heard the carter....and how are you going to say " you can see luda but not buck" when buck is better than luda and why the hell is everyone praising TI for his first 2 albums (havn't heard his last one all the way through) are just him talking he's not that lyrical

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
He is ok, But not the best IMO.

On The Edge of Insanity

I don't even know how to respond to such a stupid claim.

805Cyclone

Lil Wayne needs 2 sign up 4 rehab. stop smokin that shit man

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Eminem,Nas,Young Buck,Ras Kass And Alott Of Other MC's Not 2 Mention Crooked I Will Destroy Lil'Wayne

chronicad

• 'G'
hes good but not the best