Author Topic: if you thought keeping Terry alive was cruel... [warning: shocking pictures]  (Read 414 times)

Jome

proper lives.

he writes books about being a fire victim, speaks at seminars about being a fire victim, partakes in 'get a shot of you and the fire victim for 5 bucks' pictures.thats hardly proper.

I didn't the quote the whole book obviously..  ::)
He talks about getting back to a normal life, and how his life changed, and how he's enjoying life again.

I can imagine it being hella difficult in the beginning, but if you're motivated and have enough strength/will, you can eventually get back to living a normal life, even after such tragic incidents. I'd rather live with certain handicaps than being 6 feet deep...... dunno about y'all, but who are we to decide whether somebody should die or live with handicaps.. ?

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i agree, but we are the same people who would see this guy in public and make it impossible for him to feel normal

Jome

That's what this Lasse dude thought at first too, but he started adjusting and got used to it, so now he feels special and is familiar with the fact that it's reasonable that people get curious, it's all psychology though, he probably felt like a outcast in the beginning..

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so now he feels special because people stare and laugh at him? I dont think thats being special, thats in denial.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so now he feels special because people stare and laugh at him? I dont think thats being special, thats in denial.

lol..

How does Lasse have a normal life now. Its different as fuck, I bet he doenst get half of the pussy he used to get but i doubt he even got some before lol...

If I was Handicaped really serious like no arms and legs I would wanna die. If I was paralyzed I wanna die. If something happened to me that I couldnt live a normal life anymore I would wanna die. For real.

Sikotic™

Guys that the Swedish dude are in way better condition then the guy in the pics Mauzip posted. I personally find it cruel that they would try to keep him alive. There's another burn victim that has become well known, Jaqui Saburido. She was a beautiful girl that was involved in a car wreck thanks to a drunk driver and she was trapped in the vehicle and burned severly.

You can see her before picture at the bottom. She was very pretty. When I read her story, my eyes started to water up because it's so tragic.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If I was to be like that, I'd rather die. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they arent living on their knees. they never gave up

Diabolical

Thats why i said you should be allowed to chose for yourself, personally id rather die if it were to happen.

I wouldn't stare or laugh at someone who looks different though, that just shows how ignorant you are.

Jome

^^ Exactly.

How old are you ? Seriously..

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn I feel terrible for that women. Sikotic, can you give me the story about that i would like to read it. Damn Drinking and driving is fucked.

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
boy, do you not watch oprah?  hehe... its a really sad story.  she was beautiful and because someone had to much pride which was increased by his/her drinking, she no lives her life like that.  she only allows herslef to cry for 5 min a day, and the second those 5 min are up, she stops, because she says that feeling bad for yourself is no way to live, now thats one strong person.  id probably kill myself, but not her, shes tough, and for that i think she is one of the most amazing people ive ever heard of.   
love stinks yeah yeah

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
herees the problem with these things
say u had a son and a daughter, and u were the only one they had in the world,would u want someone deciding if u live or die just because u cant say anything about it?
if i was like that and i knew my kids would suffer then i would go through the entire ordeal and pain just so THEY wouldnt suffer. maybe we shouldnt think so much of ourselves but for our loved ones. especially our kids. if i knew i could comeback to life, even disfigured but could spend a few more years with my kids so that they would someone to go to when they had problems then i dont care  how m uch i would suffer