Author Topic: FAMILY GUY  (Read 473 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: FAMILY GUY
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
NO MORE WAR

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005, 12:28:29 PM »
Live your own lives and stop living vicariously through people on television.  That's a big problem today.  People know who all these stupid characters on TV are, but they don't even know who their nieghbor is, that's why you see dumbasses going out and buying ducktape because some idiot on CNN told them that the threat level had increased to yellow.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 12:30:06 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 12:50:53 PM »
Live your own lives and stop living vicariously through people on television.  That's a big problem today.  People know who all these stupid characters on TV are, but they don't even know who their nieghbor is, that's why you see dumbasses going out and buying ducktape because some idiot on CNN told them that the threat level had increased to yellow.

Really... You're a homo. You tell people to live their own lives, but then you tell them how to do it like you've got some sort of pull. You're a failure. You can't understand basic concepts at your job and you've flunked out of school.

Advice coming from a bi-polar attention whore is REAL reliable.

You're a moron. I hate you.

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 03:49:10 PM »
Live your own lives and stop living vicariously through people on television. 

is that why every time you see a muslim say something on tv or on paper, you come straight here to preach to us about it?

get the fuck outta here you crazy ass cracker

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005, 04:26:32 PM »

Why Dont You Live Your Life And Quit Pretending to be a muslim black guy with struggles when you are not

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005, 10:04:27 PM »
lol, is that dude infinite? He still goin on about that shit?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 10:22:24 PM »
Family Guy is funny but i don't know it's pretty tough to choose from South Park, Simpsons, and Family Guy
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2005, 03:09:24 AM »
south park is the best

i take it you havent been watching this season. or last season, for that matter

for the most part season 8 was pretty good

Good times with weapons, awesome-o, you got fucked in the ass, goo backs, the jeffersons, pre school, stupid spoiled whore video playset and woodland critter christmas were all good to very funny

the other 6 were ok with the exception of a few being poor

this season, the first 3 sucked ass but the last episode was hilarious
man that one when cartman after all the hippies was so fucking funny i can't believe you think it sucked, but its a shame they gave mr gerison a sex change but i loved his line when he decided to stay a women 'atleast i'm not a fag anymore' or something like that. I think southpark tends to have more replay value than family guy but maybe thats just because theres so much more episodes of southpark.

4th series of family guy starts in may, i can't wait.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005, 10:01:22 AM »
South Park and Family Guy are on the same level, but I'd give South Park the slight edge...

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2005, 10:30:22 AM »
...which takes it to another level

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 10:58:24 AM »
...which takes it to another level

No...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2005, 02:12:39 PM »
i'm pumpoed for family guys return, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :