Author Topic: mario bros  (Read 118 times)

Matty

mario bros
« on: April 14, 2005, 07:46:26 PM »
got my homies round playing mario brothers, smoking a lil weed but dont tell our mothers
mario gets hit and he needs to recover so homey puts down the controller 'fuck this its too much bother'
then the next man steps up with a real mean look, he gets mario a mushroom, he aint shook
so hes running and jumping all big and strong, playing with one hand the other holding a bong
he gets to the end of the level, it didn't take long, then on the screen appears donkey kong
it seems to freak out the dude hes like 'whoa this is crazy', this guys just smoked too much, his mind is hazy
definitely beyond just a little bit lean he screams 'whoa donkey kongs coming out the computer screen'
i gotta snap him outta this so i give him a kick but it makes it worse 'hey man this big ape just bit my dick'
im like ok time to get rid of this prick, he obviously cant handle his shit if its grown on a stick
hes getting all violent, continuing to scream and curse, 'yo help me man im gon need a nurse'
then i think it hits him, the games all made up and so is what i put foward in this short little verse

just messin about but id really like to hear some decent videogame related rhymes and verses. im thinking back to that old will smith tune human video game i think its called with the donkey kong samples on the beat. really funny record.