Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1675 times)

SHAREEF

• Lil Geezy
Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« on: April 09, 2005, 08:23:33 PM »
Do you notice that other minorities are quick to look down on black people? It's like they just adopt white people's opinion of us. Also, I feel that other minorities are quicker to "act white" if they are placed in a situation with mostly white peers(school, work, etc). Do they not realize that the whites they are trying to impress look down on them too?

More importantly, they need to recognize that blacks are responsible for putting them in the position they are in today. The Civil Rights Movement? That's us. We had a huge part in changing the social climate in this country. We paved the way for other minorites to fight for their rights.

So, what the fuck is the hate about?

Matrix Heart

Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 08:34:52 PM »
They're afraid.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 09:35:04 PM »
ok your making a huge generalization, "other minorities" lol...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 09:46:49 PM »
all minorities have stereotypes....i think its the stereotypical black people that they see on tv that they may dislike not all black people in general...which is unfair

peace

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 10:49:04 PM »
you're speaking from the eye of a black person but if you were to see it from a mexican, you would see that you and i have a lot in common.  the white man's opinion on our races have been adopted by every race outside of ours.  our races both have gone through a lot because of the white man though blacks have gone through more.  but i think we can relate in the sameway as blacks because our land was taken by the whites.  whites are quick to look down on mexicans because they automatically think we are "wetbacks" or "beaners" they believe we don't deserve to be in America not realizing that they took our land.  i'm a mexican-american living in California with whites who hate mexicans and it sucks being viewed as a Mexican before being viewed as an American.  People are so quick to judge nowadays because of what they see on t.v. or whatever.  Finally, there is no hate man, as a matter of fact i respect all blacks who paved the way for other minorites but if you think about it ALL MINORITIES ARE STEREOTYPED BY WHITES AND WHERE DO WE LEARN TO STEREOTYPE MINORITIES?  THE WHITES.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 11:32:37 PM »
They're afraid.

^^^Thats true some Mexicans are, i dont know about other minorities tho.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 02:07:13 AM »
^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses"  i got love for black people but as far as central and southern california is concerned blacks are second on the food chain when it comes to running the streets.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bomb-A®

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 02:25:18 AM »
*sits back with some popcorn and waits for a black person to respond*

peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 02:39:46 AM »
^ go ahead and wait for some black person to respond , all the black people onthis board are either some skinny nerd from sweden named i bo, a(no offense i love siko , he's the homie)  pampered suburbinite, or from some where else outside of california.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Matrix Heart

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 06:42:48 AM »
^ go ahead and wait for some black person to respond , all the black people onthis board are either some skinny nerd from sweden named i bo, a(no offense i love siko , he's the homie)  pampered suburbinite, or from some where else outside of california.

lol and you're a real esay?

Where do you live again? Aren't that dude with the Ford Mustang? Real esay like  ;D

And what's wrong with a pampered suburbanite their not hood enough to get hated on...stop thinking about Carlton.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 08:02:41 AM »
All them stereotype blacks who waste their money on shiny clothes, big cars and shit, ice and all that, arent trying to impress anyone?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 08:33:58 AM »
minorities dont hate blacks they hate niggers

Diabolical

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2005, 09:30:32 AM »
I dont like the way you refer to those people as "white men". The majority of these "white men" you are refering to are American Christians.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2005, 09:36:41 AM »
I dont like the way you refer to those people as "white men". The majority of these "white men" you are refering to are American Christians.

yup the religious nutcases in the bible belt states.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2005, 12:11:54 PM »
^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses"  i got love for black people but as far as central and southern california is concerned blacks are second on the food chain when it comes to running the streets.

totally agree with you man, i'm from central cali and let me tell you, mexican gangs run the streets from central cali to daygo no doubt and even up north.  and how are mexicans afraid of blacks???  i think it's the other way nowadays, before black gangs ran the streets but now Mexican gangs are the biggest in cali.  Nortenos, Surenos, Latin Kings, and the biggest gang out there 18th street.  and like i've said before i got respect for all minorities including blacks because some of you are quick to judge.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?