Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1676 times)

ecrazy

Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 12:35:21 PM »
^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses"  i got love for black people but as far as central and southern california is concerned blacks are second on the food chain when it comes to running the streets.

totally agree with you man, i'm from central cali and let me tell you, mexican gangs run the streets from central cali to daygo no doubt and even up north. and how are mexicans afraid of blacks??? i think it's the other way nowadays, before black gangs ran the streets but now Mexican gangs are the biggest in cali. Nortenos, Surenos, Latin Kings, and the biggest gang out there 18th street. and like i've said before i got respect for all minorities including blacks because some of you are quick to judge.

Gangs Are Not Cool...Gangs Dont Rule, Just Go To School And Dont Be A Fool
Gangs are Bad, Gangs are not rad, gangs make you not know who is your dad

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 12:40:04 PM »
i'm not saying gangs are cool, i was just trying to prove my point that Mexicans aren't afraid of Blacks and how Mexican gangs now run the streets in Cali
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 01:14:46 PM »
minorities dont hate blacks they hate niggers
hahaha how would you define "nigger." Would it be those loud ass muthafuckas that think they are better than everyone?

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2005, 03:58:34 PM »
minorities dont hate blacks they hate niggers
hahaha how would you define "nigger." Would it be those loud ass muthafuckas that think they are better than everyone?

no, the ones that dont know how to talk and yell and are really stupid

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2005, 05:32:06 PM »
They're afraid.
^^^Thats true some Mexicans are, i dont know about other minorities tho.

^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses"  i got love for black people but as far as central and southern california is concerned blacks are second on the food chain when it comes to running the streets.

totally agree with you man, i'm from central cali and let me tell you, mexican gangs run the streets from central cali to daygo no doubt and even up north. and how are mexicans afraid of blacks??? i think it's the other way nowadays, before black gangs ran the streets but now Mexican gangs are the biggest in cali. Nortenos, Surenos, Latin Kings, and the biggest gang out there 18th street. and like i've said before i got respect for all minorities including blacks because some of you are quick to judge.

First of all im also Mexican. I also agree with you guys that mexican gangs run the streets. When i said some Mexicans were afraid of Black people i never mentioned gangs and i know that you guys know every Mexican is not a gangbanger. What i meant when i said some Mexicans are afraid of Black people i meant our typical ignorant *paisano* who was born in some fuckin small town or ranch in the middle of nowwhere and knows almost nothing about life. The ignorant dudes think that every Black mufucka is out to kill, sell drugs, or rape some little kid, etc. <<<Thats why they are afraid/scared of black people, but they dont realize that its not just the blacks that our doing that type of shit it is also other races including our own.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 05:36:27 PM by 411 »

ColdManey

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2005, 05:34:29 PM »
^ I  don't know where you guys are from but ain't no mexicans scared of black people here in California......one of the law of the streets is "don't fuck with the eses" 

In other words dont deal with them because they are hella shady in most cases. Not because nobody is scared.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2005, 06:16:16 PM »
lol @ Mexicans running California  ;D

Normal Mexicans are afraid of African Americans, why are we talking about gangs ?

Are all Mexicans in a gang ?  :D

:banana_llama:

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2005, 06:32:58 PM »
lol @ Mexicans running California ;D

Normal Mexicans are afraid of African Americans, why are we talking about gangs ?

Are all Mexicans in a gang ? :D

Im A Normal Mexican, Im not Afraid Of African Americans....Shit, i hang with Crips because they're all on my block, im not in a gang, there is nothing to be afraid of, unless you make yourself a target for that type of stuff

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005, 07:12:36 PM »
ALL MINORITIES ARE STEREOTYPED BY WHITES AND WHERE DO WE LEARN TO STEREOTYPE MINORITIES?  THE WHITES.

Just as all whites are stereotyped by minorities, now stfu and stop fuckin whining.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2005, 08:55:41 PM »

HUH?!

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 08:59:52 PM »
i dont know any mexican that is scared of a black man most mexicans are cool with blacks

but i know what blacks are scared of... the cops
seriously i think every black person is scared of them they always seem to run when they come around

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2005, 10:33:05 PM »
lol @ Mexicans running California  ;D

Are all Mexicans in a gang ?  :D

I never said Mexicans in general run Cali, but Mexican/Hispanic gangs run the streets of Cali
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2005, 10:55:21 PM »
This whole thread is on some stupit ass shit.

Why are minorities afraid of each other. Why do we fear the black man, we we fear Mexican gangs, why we fear Asians kung fu, why we fear giant Tongans, why we go to Jamicans for weed, why we all want a Puerto Rican woman, why do we all hate the minorities in Texas.

I'LL TELL YOU WHY... BECAUSE THE MEDIA GOTS US FUCKED UP.

We look at the news, and ignore the negative stereotypes about us, and watch the media kill another race. We need something to hate, so we hate others that we can hate. If a Mexican can't hate a white person because we have to work for them, shit we can hate a black person because fuck them. Same with every other race. It's divide and conquer, and we have never learned this yet. We stay divided and we will never get no where. And the white man knows this, so they keep us fearing and hating each other through the media, knowing we'll never hate them because we need a job. That's why the hate and fear each other.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2005, 11:23:24 PM »
I think you're paranoid brah. It ain't like yo unever hear black people bitchin' about Koreans and Arabs owning businesses in their neighborhoods.

It goes both ways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2005, 11:29:29 PM »
Good point siko..... 8)