Author Topic: Why do other minorities hate blacks?  (Read 1673 times)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Why do other minorities hate blacks?
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2005, 06:26:51 PM »
fuck that man in a few years mexicans are going to the majority and im not saying to put anyone down but were going to be on top. have u noticed that shit is starting to change somewhat because now there are a lot of people who make fun of white people and are racist against them like they dont belong?

DAYUM

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2005, 06:38:16 PM »
look dude im as mexican/hispanic/Latin/Chicano (whatever u wanna call us) as it gets and im telling u now we will never be on top the white people wont let it happen

but em i would like to see a mexican president maybe we can make money brown and put him on one

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2005, 08:49:47 PM »
i don't see a minority president (Black, Mexican, Hispanic, Asian or whatever) in the future anytime soon the whites won't let it happen.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2005, 10:25:18 PM »
I'll answer this question, and yall will all agree, somewhere inside, but likely won't respond in agreement.

Anyways, it's like this.  Most people tend to be racist and look down on people not like themselves. 

the ONLY race in the U.S. that doesn't have the liberty to do this, is the caucasian race.  White people cannot be racist to others, or they'll get called on it.  Why? Because they're the majority race, and they're viewed as opressors if they show signs of racism.

EVERY OTHER RACE can be as racist as they want, against white people, other minorities, etc. because they're minorities, so their racism has no power over anyone. 

Not only are those races racist against blacks, but you'll see they're racist against EVERYBODY.  As a matter of fact, almost every person I've ever seen accusing whites of being racist, was obviously a racist themselves. 

you could be right, but i could also be right

i read an article about this last tuesday :)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2005, 10:29:32 PM »
fuck that man in a few years mexicans are going to the majority and im not saying to put anyone down but were going to be on top. have u noticed that shit is starting to change somewhat because now there are a lot of people who make fun of white people and are racist against them like they dont belong?

Hispanics have already surpassed blacks as numbers 1 minority, but there is no way they'll surpass whites as the majority of the US in this century.

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2005, 10:30:53 PM »
isn't 53% of all americans black? or am i way off now?

ecrazy

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2005, 10:37:17 PM »
i don't see a minority president (Black, Mexican, Hispanic, Asian or whatever) in the future anytime soon the whites won't let it happen.
Or A Woman President, Americans Are Sexist And Racists...thats the way it is

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2005, 11:11:27 PM »

you are WAY off. It's like 12%, and even when you add up all minorities, it's like 31% put together. Latinos are the largest minority, so if blacks are 53%, then the Latinos have to be at least 54% and that adds up to 107%, and whites and Asians need to be counted too... lol, we all can't fit. The end results, you are way off.

mauzip

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 06:37:38 AM »

you are WAY off. It's like 12%, and even when you add up all minorities, it's like 31% put together. Latinos are the largest minority, so if blacks are 53%, then the Latinos have to be at least 54% and that adds up to 107%, and whites and Asians need to be counted too... lol, we all can't fit. The end results, you are way off.

lol, ok

i thought i had read that somewhere

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2005, 01:36:25 AM »
Stereotypes that should be tossed out in this thread:

“All white Christians are racist”

-I agree that while some Southern dipshits who pimp Bibles should be cast out to sea, they need to read their damm Bibles cuz the Bible is the most anti-“racist” work of literature I’ve ever read.

“Latinos run the streets.” 

-Sounds penned in fear to me.  There’s too many insecure “esses” in LA that simply try too hard.  I’m not trippin’ and neither are the real gangsters.  Money still runs the street, doesn’t matter what u look like or what neighborhood u in.  If u bring money into a poor hood of course ur gonna run a good amount of it. 

“America is black and white”

Latest census shows 12.8% “Black or African American,” 13.7% “Hispanic or Latino, 80.5% “White.”  Those are the top 3 counts.  And the counts SUCK imo.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

I’ll tell u what’s sick.  2 or more races get categorized with 1.5%.  As if 98.5% of Americans migrated from a single country that managed a single race.

I am against most broad “race” labels by census.  It just promotes economic inequality.  We’re all Americans dammit.  Just like Japanese are from Japan and Germans are German.  Sure some ppl hate on one shade of skin color, but let’s classify the racist ppl as “betrayers” by census.  We can embrace our subcultures and traditions under nationalism, and change nationalism to truly reflect the majority.

We should REALLY classify socioeconomic status first.  Money allocation is the inequality that really needs to be confronted by census categories.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2005, 06:33:56 AM »
yo first of all, aint nobody lookin down at niggaz, u hear me, where the fuck did u ever heard tht people lookin down on blacks, NIGGA FUCK THAT.......who looks down on us ? white people???, half of their mothafuckin kids have adopted the Hip Hop culture aka the Negroe culture

and WTF is it i hear people sayin " BLACKS AND MEXICANS/LATINS GOT ALLOT IN COMMON" WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE IN COMMON, OUR COLOUR ?? NIGGAH PAAAHLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, the whole world, asia, africa, erupe, australia see all u people as WHITEs, yes WHITES, take a trip down to ne of those continents and they gona tell u on ur face tht u look like a white person, i aint tryina be racist here but we have NO SHIT in common......kaz yo, if u wnna be real, i think Sri Lankans are the most dark people on earth after us, and theyve been thru much more struggle than even we have, but eyt u dont see them comparin them to us......"BLACKS and SRI LANKANS GOT ALOT IN COMMON" hell no, u never hear them sayin tht, when they look alot like us. struggle ? nigga we aint got tht common too, our struggle NEVER BEGAN IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT, it became much longer when africa was hunted down by the whites from the UK, WTF do yall kno about slavery huh ? tht we was their slaves, wash theire dishes and clean their shoess, mothafuckaz theres more thn tht, so dont ever say tht a Hispanic and a Negroe got shit in common, KAZ WE DONT. period.

AG u fuckin puss, u cum sawallin ass, aint no nigga scared of dem fukin cops..........and no matta what, bottom line is, lookin down on otha races wont get u nothin, wont make u on top of them and nothin, it jus shows ur frustration for havin a dick up ur ass

Wun

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2005, 03:10:43 PM »
yo first of all, aint nobody lookin down at niggaz, u hear me, where the fuck did u ever heard tht people lookin down on blacks, NIGGA FUCK THAT.......who looks down on us ? white people???, half of their mothafuckin kids have adopted the Hip Hop culture aka the Negroe culture

and WTF is it i hear people sayin " BLACKS AND MEXICANS/LATINS GOT ALLOT IN COMMON" WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE IN COMMON, OUR COLOUR ?? NIGGAH PAAAHLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, the whole world, asia, africa, erupe, australia see all u people as WHITEs, yes WHITES, take a trip down to ne of those continents and they gona tell u on ur face tht u look like a white person, i aint tryina be racist here but we have NO SHIT in common......kaz yo, if u wnna be real, i think Sri Lankans are the most dark people on earth after us, and theyve been thru much more struggle than even we have, but eyt u dont see them comparin them to us......"BLACKS and SRI LANKANS GOT ALOT IN COMMON" hell no, u never hear them sayin tht, when they look alot like us. struggle ? nigga we aint got tht common too, our struggle NEVER BEGAN IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT, it became much longer when africa was hunted down by the whites from the UK, WTF do yall kno about slavery huh ? tht we was their slaves, wash theire dishes and clean their shoess, mothafuckaz theres more thn tht, so dont ever say tht a Hispanic and a Negroe got shit in common, KAZ WE DONT. period.

AG u fuckin puss, u cum sawallin ass, aint no nigga scared of dem fukin cops..........and no matta what, bottom line is, lookin down on otha races wont get u nothin, wont make u on top of them and nothin, it jus shows ur frustration for havin a dick up ur ass

Wun

shut your gay ass up, you faggot.  who the fuck sees us mexicans as whites???  get the fuck outta here with that shit dog, stop trying to sound smart because you ain't.  learn a little something before you start saying that stupid ass shit that comes out your mouth.  yes, Mexicans have never been slaves and no one is arguing that but Mexicans/Hispanics and Blacks are both the largest minorities and have been held down by the "white man"  And since when did The Hip Hop Culture become the Black Culture, i thought Hip Hop was a culture and not a race, and i thought hip hop was about bringing people from any race together?  but now what you're saying is that Other Races try to be Black?  Words of wisdom next time you decide to leave a post learn some fucking english you cock suckin muthafucka
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

DAYUM

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2005, 05:59:37 PM »

Wun

this is prolly why not alot of black people know how to use computers

the only white people i see try to act black are the ones that didnt get enough attention when they were little lol 

and i dont think u should be speaking for all black people your prolly half white or something

hustla_4eva

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2005, 12:59:38 AM »
u dipshit, hip hop is a culture MADE by black people. it was made so niggaz cud get off from the streets and do somethin else than bein on the streets all the time and doin 187s on fagget asses like u. AG garggle sum cum neeah, kaz if u havent already realized more thn 70 people on this board are white. and more than 80% of the white youth has adopted the hip hop culture.
killa cali,chill off them spicy tacos dogg, too much aint good yahhh knoo......u need to chill amigo.....u 1 of them million softcore dicks who can say alota shit without thinkin wht theyre sayin, and at the end they realize wht an asshole theyre makin ov themselves.

*another 2 bitches get burried in the dog pile*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 01:01:22 AM by Junia T aka Hustla_4eva »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2005, 05:36:11 AM »
u dipshit, hip hop is a culture MADE by black people. it was made so niggaz cud get off from the streets and do somethin else than bein on the streets all the time and doin 187s on fagget asses like u. AG garggle sum cum neeah, kaz if u havent already realized more thn 70 people on this board are white. and more than 80% of the white youth has adopted the hip hop culture.
killa cali,chill off them spicy tacos dogg, too much aint good yahhh knoo......u need to chill amigo.....u 1 of them million softcore dicks who can say alota shit without thinkin wht theyre sayin, and at the end they realize wht an asshole theyre makin ov themselves.

*another 2 bitches get burried in the dog pile*

Ironic that you say that.. LOL!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin