Author Topic: What will your kid be like?  (Read 149 times)

What will your kid be like?
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »
http://quizstop.com/phpkid.htm

Heres mine: Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.
 :) 8)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: What will your kid be like?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 02:56:50 AM »

Heres mine: Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.
i got the same result
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 03:53:00 AM »

Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 05:24:02 AM »
Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 05:25:20 AM »
I guess we all have somethin in common..... 8)

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 06:28:39 AM »
everyone with common sense would probably get that answer, lol

Your son or daughter will be a menace to society. A spoiled monster, an uncouth beast -- your kid will disrespect you, plunder all that's good, and eat out your heart. His (or her) spoiled brattishness will humiliate you til the end of your days.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 07:51:51 AM »
Your kid has been groomed for material success. Standards and codes are extremely important to him (or her). Fear of failure also forms a constant companion. Your son or daughter will be hard-driving, rigid, short-tempered, successful, and materialistic

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 01:29:10 PM »

i got the same result
NO MORE WAR

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 07:48:35 PM »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 08:19:29 PM »
Your kid has been groomed for material success. Standards and codes are extremely important to him (or her). Fear of failure also forms a constant companion. Your son or daughter will be hard-driving, rigid, short-tempered, successful, and materialistic.

8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Caution2006

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 11:59:14 PM »
Your Kid...

Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful