Author Topic: Yuk&Gonzoe Dissin (Dre/Snoop/Quik/Bad Azz/Daz & More) new song  (Read 1272 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: Yuk&Gonzoe Dissin (Dre/Snoop/Quik/Bad Azz/Daz & More) new song
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2005, 10:21:41 PM »
Why The Fuck Is Yuk Dissin One Of The Legends That Help Put The WEST On The Map Fuck YukMouth Bitch Did Not Want It With TooShort Or ScareFace

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2005, 11:05:07 PM »
yuk basically served scarface and short
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2005, 09:02:17 AM »
big props to caution2006 for uploading the track cause smokealotrecords.com doesn't work for me
i don't know why he's dissing bad azz(since he's cool with yuk)but gonzoe came hard as fuck

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2005, 09:48:38 AM »
yuk is on some 50 cent shit plain and simple

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2005, 10:54:42 AM »
yuk is on some 50 cent shit plain and simple

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2005, 02:31:24 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
You think Rakim, King Tee or Hitman wouldn't love to get back and record w/ Dre?  Are you serious?  Dre dropped them from the label.  Kam?  What the fucc are you talking about?  I didn't know Kam was even on the Math at one time.

dre was working with kam for a while.  what i'm saying is dre never releases shit.  dre works with legendary artists and fails to release shit.  everyone wants a dre track because dre is the ultimate pop producer and it's automatic radio play and automatic publicity.  that's a business move.

but he doesn't release shit, and he doesn't have respect like that where cats care who's dissing him.

You're another Eastcoast fool getting on Westcoast forums to stir up shit over here.

what the fuck are you saying?  eastcoast cats have a secret agenda to support yukmouth in west coast conflicts to stir shit up?  it's not like i said "what does it matter because mf doom shits on everyone at aftermath?".   that would be an eastcoast fool starting shit.  (and also a true statement, but) that's not what i said.

Dre is a business man now that keeps introducing new sounds.

he steals sounds and takes credit for other people work.  and i'm not feeling his "new sounds".

It's not about what he use to do, that's old to him

that's what i respect him for.  and what you fail to realize is that dre's most popular work is still his shit from the chronic and doggystyle days.  he really doesn't have hits as big as those, or even album sales as big as those.

he continues to come up w/ news sounds that, regardless of what your gay looking ass say, sales more than any hip hop artist or producer.

mainstream hip hop is a form of pop music.  i don't hate on cats for making money, but pop sales don't mean shit to me.

and dre does very little other than producing a couple of singles for these big albums.  these albums you're talking about may have 3 or 4 dre tracks and that's about it.  i think game and 50's first one got 5 (out of maybe 20), em get's two or three or whatever.  dre is good for marketting.  good for publicity.  he isn't putting in all the work he gets credit for.  and he's been putting in less and less work as time goes on.

As for as your last statement, if you can read, I didn't say shit about you being ignored

apparently i can't read.
Dude, you're seriously on some shit..  I can easily tell when I meet someone that is a closet case and don't know what the hell they're talking about..lol

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2005, 03:19:24 PM »
phuck yuck

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2005, 08:55:58 PM »
yuk dissed g-unit and daz, and both of them deserve it...get over it
I got a bird's eye view

westkoastanostra

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2005, 10:56:12 PM »
yuk dissed g-unit and daz, and both of them deserve it...get over it

daz probably duz....but g-unit? c'mon ...yea sure they booted game...but yuk dont like game...and theres no reason yuk gotta keep dissing g-unit if that aint his problem and he dont know them...and he probably knows they aint gonna respond back...yuk iz just crying for help ...sum 1 needs to diss this fucker and finish his loud mouth ass off...

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2005, 08:59:58 PM »
priznopz

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2005, 09:13:16 PM »
THIS SHIT IS FUNNY AS HELL,song ain't tight tho,gon and yuk can do better,but damn nibbs why you so concerned with dre's sexuality it almost seem like you mad that cuzz ain't fucc'n with you or something networth,let that shit go,and stop saying niggas don't be bumping dre's shit in the street,you muthafuccas sound stupid saying that shit,and also on some real shit,street niggas is somewhat jelous of niggas who got thangs,cause they envious of they position networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp