Author Topic: The best dead lyricist  (Read 711 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The best dead lyricist
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2005, 03:27:25 PM »
WHY ARE YOU HERE??? I dont get you cjknuckles or whatever your name is all you do with your posts is praise eastcoast and shit on westcoast artists, so just stop posting man.  I dont go to eastcoast sites and praise westcoast artists.

You are always praising biggie, rakim and other eastcoast rappers while shitting on everything we have. This is DUBCNN Westcoast music stop talknig about eastcoast rap faggots and get the hell out of here
He has a point. It seems your objective here is to try to show that east coast > west coast which of course we know is simply not true. It's obvious you don't really care for west coast music, so why are you here?
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

mercy C.O.B.

• 'G'
  • Crooked I "Beef wid us homie my heat goeeessss"
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2005, 03:30:41 PM »
Big L

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2005, 03:35:57 PM »
WHY ARE YOU HERE??? I dont get you cjknuckles or whatever your name is all you do with your posts is praise eastcoast and shit on westcoast artists, so just stop posting man.  I dont go to eastcoast sites and praise westcoast artists.

You are always praising biggie, rakim and other eastcoast rappers while shitting on everything we have. This is DUBCNN Westcoast music stop talknig about eastcoast rap faggots and get the hell out of here
He has a point. It seems your objective here is to try to show that east coast > west coast which of course we know is simply not true. It's obvious you don't really care for west coast music, so why are you here?

a love of music other than WC rap doesnt mean he doesnt appreciate WC rap. just doesnt appreciate the legends who dont deserve their status

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2005, 03:39:10 PM »
Oh yeah ... another thing too c2knuckles you need to chill because you seem to have a chip in your shoulder when it comes to 2pac. This is clear from not just reading your posts in this thread, but from your other posts in other threads and it been like this for a long while. Don't hate, just pay respect and love to the goat rapper, the best dead lyricist, and to the top ten lyricist of all time :).
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2005, 03:41:42 PM »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2005, 04:44:16 PM »
you just proved his point ... B.I.G. didn't want it with Makaveli. That's why he waited till Pac died hence the title 'long kiss goodnight'. That song was weak, pathetic and a coward move to try to through the last punch.

I'm pretty sure that was recorded before he passed away.

Oh yeah ... another thing too c2knuckles you need to chill because you seem to have a chip in your shoulder when it comes to 2pac. This is clear from not just reading your posts in this thread, but from your other posts in other threads and it been like this for a long while. Don't hate, just pay respect and love to the goat rapper, the best dead lyricist, and to the top ten lyricist of all time :).

Please explain how I hate on 2Pac?  I've expressed before that he was my favourite rapper at one time and he's one of the greatest MCs ever, I'm just not baised to the westcoast like a lot of people here.  I don't give a fuck where someone is from unlike some people.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2005, 07:04:53 PM »
There's a difference between a rapper and a lyricist. Lyrcists are straight emceiing. like big L and Pun, they use battle lyrics u can't fuck with, there ain't a lot of those cats on the west cuz west are not lyricist. tough 2pac could have been a good lyricist he was more just a rapper with deep lyrics, he some times used wordplay, but not often, and some multis there and there. Big L and Pun are the best dead lyricist,. Personnaly i prefer big L style cuz i don't like tha voice tone of pun. but pun was makin crazy multy-syllable rhymes. but on top of every one, big l was tha best lyricist the rap game ever had, he would have battle eminem at is prime, madd skillz, pun, kurupt, name them all, o'c, rakim. pac wasn't a lyricist, that's what most of the people don't understand here cuz they are from europe and they probably never seen a rap battle between two emceez. u can't come with deep lyrics about women or shit like that when it's all about lyricism nah mean. its all about story telling, punchlines, methaphores, wordplay, multis, and all those style figures that u can match up with those. Now don't think I hate pac, he is my favorite artist, i own all his cds, but i know what is a lyricist and what it takes to battle emcee's. It's a particular style that 2pac ain't fitting anyway.

The Watcher

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2005, 07:26:16 PM »
C2Knuckles is right.. Big L is FAR ahead of any other dead rappers
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mista Drizz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2005, 08:06:32 PM »
i'd have to say the best dead lyricist was pac!

But.....The dude that had the gift to gab and just conversate like it was nothing....welll.....Thats The Mac Named Dre....Thizz In Peace Cuddy!!
Fuck The World We Love Furl!!!! Yadaimean!

wcsoldier

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2005, 06:30:50 AM »
Big L without a doubt

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2005, 11:34:29 AM »
biggie

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2005, 12:59:50 PM »
yo check out casualties ov a dice game before u put any above big l corleone pace ma neegs
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2005, 08:58:28 PM »
big L was probably a better freestyler than pac but...I really never heard big L shit so....