Author Topic: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......  (Read 974 times)

Woodrow

Re: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 11:44:16 PM »
Really...

With every post, you make yourself look like an even bigger and bigger moron.

Just stop. You lost.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 11:51:19 PM »
Really...

With every post, you make yourself look like an even bigger and bigger moron.

Just stop. You lost.

Lost what? you can't even put up nothing to say why I shouldn't boo Bush at the funeral. You post some shit by the biases media and call me an idiot. You are just one of the many blind people that vote for something without knowing shit, and support someone who is a hypocrit. I can say many things that would kill everything you stand for and believe in. It would crush Trauma and it would make all conservatives on this board quiet. But on the real, that's for another post. In this topic, the bottomline, I'd boo Bush for showing up at my religious leaders funeral, and it's clear that many other Catholics feel the same. Your job is not to call us idiots, but explain why Bush shouldn't be booed. I've given you plenty of reasons why, I've explained the reasons, I've layed it all out, and you my friend can only call me an idiot. You have nothing. You lost, it's over, go to sleep and maybe someday I'll decide to crush you and your conservative friends, and just end all this fighting once and for all.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 11:55:25 PM »
You post some shit by the biases media and call me an idiot.
This quote sums up your whole existence.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 12:01:08 AM »
You post some shit by the biases media and call me an idiot.
This quote sums up your whole existence.

LOL... I never used biases media, I always used all types of media. I would have the traditionally conservative media, along with the traditionally liberal media. You only post one type. And aside from all that, the fact you still haven't said shit about the topic sums up your whole existence here, you have no base for your arguments. And with that alone, you try to cut down my creditablity, when I'm one of the most creditable posters here. I can easily, easily out debate you. I have posted things on the Republicans cutting vet benefits, after all these years of Support Our Troops, they straight are trying to cut Vet benefits. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Now tell me, why are all of us Catholics wrong for expressing our opinion on George Bush, you still haven't answered that. If traditional Italian Catholics agree with me, then obviously there must be something to booing Bush.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2005, 12:07:20 AM »
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2004-36%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=%22biases+media%22

which is why I post more than one media source, INCLUDING conservative media to back up my claims. So I'm still waiting, how are all of Catholics wrong?

Can't speak now, sorry kid, you lose, I'm going to sleep. Now try and think of a good reason why all of Catholics are wrong for either booing, or wanting to boo Bush.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2005, 12:11:32 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BIASES MEDIA??!

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2005, 12:34:49 AM »
ha this fuckin thread turned out to be funny.... :D ;D......propz

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2005, 01:59:11 AM »
Evil Ryu, props for fully explaining the Catholic poisition on this issue for us.  At first I thought the Catholics were booing simply because everyone hates Bush around the world, I wasn't thinking about the larger issue's of the Pope being a voice of tolerance and peace, vs. Bush promoting hatred, war, and division throughout the world (either with him or against him), and how Bush's appearance was viewed by many as yet another great display of Bush's monumental hipocrisy.

Even when Woodrow started trying to divert your attention, you continued to drop knowledge on us, Props.  Woodrow started trying to drag you into something about winning and losing, but that's only a distraction, in discussing polotics or religion, if we get to focused on 'winning or losing' an argument then we forget to focus our attention and benefit from the exchange of ideas.  If we only think of our desires and our ego, then we never grow.  Anyway, props to Evil Ryu, keep blessin the board with knowledge and posotive discussion.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 02:03:28 AM by Mullah Nasrudin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005, 08:19:51 AM »
i wouldve booed if i was there

peace

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2005, 09:30:10 AM »
actually Woodrow deserves the props... we all know the pope was against the war and blah blah blah... but do you think the pope would boo and whistle at someone during a funeral too?

ever hear of the nice little phrase, "two wrongs don't make a right"? this is a perfect example of it...

so what if a war monger came to pay respects to a respectable individual? he didn't do it for political reasons, he wasn't there to push his new policy or anything, he was attending a funeral. it's nice to see that the leader of the united states envokes so much hate as to have people behave childishly and mar the pope's funeral with immature behavior

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2005, 10:02:34 AM »
booing at a funeral is beyond fucked up. How someone can not see this is beyond me, like woodrow said, put politics aside for a fuckin funeral of a fuckin pope,. its not the time nor the place for a fuckin protest

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 11:19:26 AM »
I wouldn't boo @ the funeral... would snipe him right after the funeral was over.. that motherfucker..

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2005, 12:36:09 PM »
have some respect for the death of the pope, why boo him.

You cannot like the man, but why at his funeral show your anger.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2005, 01:04:10 PM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too. I do not want someone that went against the Pope's wishes of peace at his funeral. The Pope stood for peace, he stood for the end of Communism, and people's rights to practice religion well trying to build a bridge with the other religious leaders of the world. Bush has stood for unjust wars, and forcing his religious views on a country, well making another religion basically outlawed in the world. Bush has stood for everything the Pope was against, and to see him at my religious leaders funeral is sickning to me. I hope he has prayed for forgiveness, because the Lord knows he needs it. If he has, then I can see it. If I was him, I would more than likely break down at the Pope's body and beg the world to forgive me, because his soul needs a lot of prayer.

Typing this actually makes me want to pray for Bush, after all I was raised to forgive. So I say a prayer for George Bush tonight. May God have mercy on his soul.

My point exactly.  my only question is, what was Bush doing at the Pope's funeral to begin with?  i find that really.  Like i've said before W. Bush is the worst president that the U.S. has ever had.  I'd be booing too, FUCK BUSH!
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?