Author Topic: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......  (Read 979 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2005, 01:32:16 PM »
Bush is perverting the Christian religion and using it to fight wars under the name of God, that's the link and that's the reason why.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2005, 01:35:45 PM »
Bush is perverting the Christian religion and using it to fight wars under the name of God, that's the link and that's the reason why.
You're perveting the male gender with your haircut.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2005, 01:39:28 PM »
You're perveting the male gender with your haircut.

Hicks don't get around.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2005, 01:42:12 PM »
Hicks don't get around.
I get around enough to realize that you look like a 11 year old girl who didn't get that pony from daddy.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 02:37:55 PM »
so the Pope forgives the guy that tried to assasinate him, and the catholics hold a grudge during a funeral. WOW

Thirteen

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2005, 02:39:36 PM »
I wouldn't boo @ the funeral... would snipe him right after the funeral was over.. that motherfucker..

you should wipe your keyboard, it seems you got shit all over it

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2005, 05:49:11 PM »
Anybody that would boo at a funeral deserves no respect.  If you can't respect the DEAD, you truly are a sorry human being. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2005, 07:13:39 PM »
Anybody that would boo at a funeral deserves no respect.  If you can't respect the DEAD, you truly are a sorry human being. 

Yup, towards the pope it is bad and I wouldnt do it. Im not a fan of the pope, god beware, but I won't disrespect a buried one at his funeral (in giving more attention to some jackass since I boo at him.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 04:45:50 AM by 7even the Mastermind »
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2005, 12:01:07 AM »
actually Woodrow deserves the props... we all know the pope was against the war and blah blah blah... but do you think the pope would boo and whistle at someone during a funeral too?

ever hear of the nice little phrase, "two wrongs don't make a right"? this is a perfect example of it...

so what if a war monger came to pay respects to a respectable individual? he didn't do it for political reasons, he wasn't there to push his new policy or anything, he was attending a funeral. it's nice to see that the leader of the united states envokes so much hate as to have people behave childishly and mar the pope's funeral with immature behavior

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2005, 12:50:34 AM »
... which just shows the class of the assholes in attendance.  Who in the fuck with an OUNCE of couth would boo somebody at a fucking funeral, much less the POPE'S funeral.  Have some class. 

That you would even applaud it shows you to be the arrogant, fatherless bastard we all know you are. 

who would use the word "fucking" to describe a funeral? lol

btw..whos's the POPE?

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2005, 01:02:51 AM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too. I do not want someone that went against the Pope's wishes of peace at his funeral. The Pope stood for peace, he stood for the end of Communism, and people's rights to practice religion well trying to build a bridge with the other religious leaders of the world. Bush has stood for unjust wars, and forcing his religious views on a country, well making another religion basically outlawed in the world. Bush has stood for everything the Pope was against, and to see him at my religious leaders funeral is sickning to me. I hope he has prayed for forgiveness, because the Lord knows he needs it. If he has, then I can see it. If I was him, I would more than likely break down at the Pope's body and beg the world to forgive me, because his soul needs a lot of prayer.

Typing this actually makes me want to pray for Bush, after all I was raised to forgive. So I say a prayer for George Bush tonight. May God have mercy on his soul.

I'm Catholic, I ain't American and Bush's soul is the last thing I'd pray for.

Fuck money, I don't rap for dead presidents
         I'd rather see the president dead

« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 01:04:36 AM by AndrE JosE »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2005, 01:16:42 PM »
... which just shows the class of the assholes in attendance.  Who in the fuck with an OUNCE of couth would boo somebody at a fucking funeral, much less the POPE'S funeral.  Have some class. 

That you would even applaud it shows you to be the arrogant, fatherless bastard we all know you are. 

Shut up you stupid fuckin hick. This man is so despised, this man that you love lol, and believe entirely LOL, and support LMFAO, is so despised he got booed at the Popes funeral. That is the message here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2005, 04:41:04 PM »
you dont boo at a funeral, especially if its Pope John Paul II...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2005, 11:29:08 AM »
Ey Faggots, if Robert Mugabe was being booed at the Popes funeral, would your panties be just as wet?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2005, 12:24:32 PM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too.

So you'd boo at a somebody trying to pay his respects to a great man?

Opportunism deserves to be booed.