Author Topic: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......  (Read 971 times)

Woodrow

Re: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2005, 12:26:51 PM »
Opportunism deserves to be booed. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005, 12:30:26 PM »
lol quiet lil boy... you share the same intellectual status as Trauma, Needles, and CWalker.  Nice try on the jokes tho. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 01:08:55 PM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too. I do not want someone that went against the Pope's wishes of peace at his funeral. The Pope stood for peace, he stood for the end of Communism, and people's rights to practice religion well trying to build a bridge with the other religious leaders of the world. Bush has stood for unjust wars, and forcing his religious views on a country, well making another religion basically outlawed in the world. Bush has stood for everything the Pope was against, and to see him at my religious leaders funeral is sickning to me. I hope he has prayed for forgiveness, because the Lord knows he needs it. If he has, then I can see it. If I was him, I would more than likely break down at the Pope's body and beg the world to forgive me, because his soul needs a lot of prayer.

Typing this actually makes me want to pray for Bush, after all I was raised to forgive. So I say a prayer for George Bush tonight. May God have mercy on his soul.

I'm Catholic, I ain't American and Bush's soul is the last thing I'd pray for.

Fuck money, I don't rap for dead presidents
         I'd rather see the president dead

I pray because honestly, we are suppose to pray for forgivness of others. I would still boo his ass. His a piece of shit and his presents at the Pope's funeral is like if Biggie was at 2Pac funeral. Bush has stood for everything the Pope was against. He forgave the guy who shot him, and he'd forgive Bush too, but Bush's war hungry ways have cost the humanity thousands of lives. I cannot even begin to tell you how disturbed I am that someone like Bush, who doesn't even follow the Pope's beliefs, is not Catholic and does not honor his word is allowed to go to the funeral, when there are over 1 million Catholics who would actually respect the Pope, and honored him correctly sitting at home in the 3rd World. I would rather have thousands of people from Africa and Latin America there, people who are true followers of Catholism and who the Pope loved, rather than a someone who twist Christianity and tries to get people to follow him in his war against another religion.

Woodrow

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 01:17:48 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BIASES MEDIA??!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 01:22:25 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BIASES MEDIA??!

LMAO... let it go, stick to the topic and someday I'll explain it all to you.

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005, 01:31:52 PM »
LOL... I never used biases media,

I thought it was typo, but then you went and said it again?!

It's funny as hell to me that you claim you have "clout" and think people respect your opinion, but you can't put together a coherent sentence.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2005, 01:40:45 PM »
Its funny to me, Woodrow Englewood, that you still continue to post here. But humour is all up to the individuals tastes,

Anyways, Tra....I mean Englewood, would your panties be just as wet, if Mugabe got boo'd at the Popes funeral?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005, 01:42:37 PM »
I would have said it's wrong.

BOOING AT A FUNERAL IS WRONG.

It's amazing to me that people think this type of shit is acceptable.

You're a doucebag if you think anything else.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 01:45:21 PM »
I would have said it's wrong.

BOOING AT A FUNERAL IS WRONG.

It's amazing to me that people think this type of shit is acceptable.

You're a doucebag if you think anything else.

Youre such a woman. I bet when the class hampster PJ died, you were all decked out in military garb, giving a 21 gun salute as your tearfully flushed the lil shit down the toilet. Shut up and grow some balls, or some chin stubbles. 

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2005, 01:49:45 PM »
Youre such a woman. I bet when the class hampster PJ died, you were all decked out in military garb, giving a 21 gun salute as your tearfully flushed the lil shit down the toilet. Shut up and grow some balls, or some chin stubbles. 
Class hampster?  :-\

Try and make light of the subjcet when it's clear you don't have an arugment.

Oh, and I'm not taking beard advice from you...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 06:49:49 PM »
lol @ Trauma-Wood

Thirteen

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 07:44:25 PM »
lol quiet lil boy... you share the same intellectual status as Trauma, Needles, and CWalker.  Nice try on the jokes tho. 

is that the intellectual status where we think of other things besides the republican party and have lives?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2005, 06:43:14 AM »
LOL... I never used biases media,

I thought it was typo, but then you went and said it again?!

It's funny as hell to me that you claim you have "clout" and think people respect your opinion, but you can't put together a coherent sentence.

you think I spelled the word wrong. Maybe using biases was a typo, 'cause I just meant bias, not biases. But still, I know the word is spelled right.

Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry:
bias:
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): bi·ased or bi·assed; bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing
1 : to give a settled and often prejudiced outlook to <his background biases him against foreigners>
2 : to apply a slight negative or positive voltage to (as an electron-tube grid)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2005, 12:33:38 PM »
Class hampster?  :-\

Try and make light of the subjcet when it's clear you don't have an arugment.

Oh, and I'm not taking beard advice from you...

Argument? Shut up man, youre cryin because Bush got booed, man up.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2005, 01:16:15 PM »
you think I spelled the word wrong. Maybe using biases was a typo, 'cause I just meant bias, not biases. But still, I know the word is spelled right.

Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry:
bias:
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): bi·ased or bi·assed; bi·as·ing or bi·as·sing
1 : to give a settled and often prejudiced outlook to <his background biases him against foreigners>
2 : to apply a slight negative or positive voltage to (as an electron-tube grid)

My God you're a dunce.