Author Topic: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......  (Read 1007 times)

Woodrow

Re: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2005, 01:17:08 PM »
Argument? Shut up man, youre cryin because Bush got booed, man up.

Once again you miss the big picture. Can't say I'm surprised.

The reason I'm angry is because these people disrespected the Pope's memory.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2005, 01:32:03 PM »
^ is it really that hard to understand? its sad that peoples hatred for a man is so intense that their iq goes down 50 points.

Woodrow

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2005, 02:09:18 PM »
^ is it really that hard to understand? its sad that peoples hatred for a man is so intense that their iq goes down 50 points.

I guess it is that hard to understand  :-\ I thought it was a pretty simple concept but I guess I'm wrong.

You've got numerous people on here supporting and excusing the actions that were obviously out of line.

At least some people get it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2005, 03:23:48 PM »
Argument? Shut up man, youre cryin because Bush got booed, man up.

Once again you miss the big picture. Can't say I'm surprised.

No faggot, I get the big picture, but the big picture is inherently connected to your Bush loving feminine traits. Faggot, go cry in the corner.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »

I guess it is that hard to understand  :-\ I thought it was a pretty simple concept but I guess I'm wrong.

You've got numerous people on here supporting and excusing the actions that were obviously out of line.

At least some people get it.

lol... so if saddam hussein was at the pope's funeral trying to earn some positive PR and he got booed u'd be upset? lol

in the eyes of most of the world bush is a horrible person and a hypocrite.  catholics believe the pope's word is the world of god.  the pope told Bush he was wrong on iraq, bush said FU to the word of god and the whole world eventually learned the Pope was right and Bush was wrong. Now he is bein an opportunist and tryin to score positive PR after ignoring the word of god.  im not  religious and neither are you don't pretend like you have some moral stake in the sacred nature of a religious ceremony.  atheists don't believe in the difference between the sacred and the profane.  you're a fake opportunist just like ur leader.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2005, 05:34:21 PM »
Thats what im sayin

either u fake or really feminine

or all of the above?!?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2005, 04:40:44 PM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too.

So you'd boo at a somebody trying to pay his respects to a great man?

Bush's biggest mistake in Iraq was been the fact that he said he was fighting with the blessing of God, making it a Christians vs Muslims type of war to justify it. In his words, he fought "for God" and with the blessing of God. Matter of fact he fought against the Pope and against God's will. The Pope did the last masterpiece of his life by slapping Bush in the face and by making it clear that the war in Iraq was Bush's war, not a Christians' war. That's why a lot of people booed Bush and hates on him. Because he disrespected the Pope and he got slapped by Him several times. Oh, and how hypocrite is to pay his respects to the Pope when the Pope asked you to not fight that war, and you didnt care, and you did it, and you called it a God's war? Ask it to yourself. Mine aint a political post, actually i like Bush. But you can't be serious thinking Bush paid his respects to the Pope that day.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 04:52:18 PM by Antonio »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2005, 06:24:10 PM »
As an American Catholic, I can honestly say if I was there, I'd be booing too.

So you'd boo at a somebody trying to pay his respects to a great man?

Bush's biggest mistake in Iraq was been the fact that he said he was fighting with the blessing of God, making it a Christians vs Muslims type of war to justify it. In his words, he fought "for God" and with the blessing of God. Matter of fact he fought against the Pope and against God's will. The Pope did the last masterpiece of his life by slapping Bush in the face and by making it clear that the war in Iraq was Bush's war, not a Christians' war. That's why a lot of people booed Bush and hates on him. Because he disrespected the Pope and he got slapped by Him several times. Oh, and how hypocrite is to pay his respects to the Pope when the Pope asked you to not fight that war, and you didnt care, and you did it, and you called it a God's war? Ask it to yourself. Mine aint a political post, actually i like Bush. But you can't be serious thinking Bush paid his respects to the Pope that day.

I've posted things like that in this thread, and they still don't listen. That's why I turned it political, because maybe that would have got their attention, but that still didn't work. They don't  understand what we are trying to say. I was not posting as a Democrat, but as a Catholic, who follows the Pope, who's family has had pictures of him in our house for years, not just the last couple of weeks, and who tries, I may fail but God knows my heart, to be a good Catholic and follow my religion. Bush being there was disrespectful, not the booing. Period point blank.

acbaylove

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2005, 12:24:11 AM »
Bush being there was disrespectful, not the booing. Period point blank.

Let's say it was hypocritical, that's why somebody booed him.
Muslims and jews who were there were less hypocritical, and i'm not joking.
Cause Pope did a lot of good things for them too, like apologizing to the jews for the mistakes of the Church by calling them the "big brothers", and like going to pray in a Roman Mosque with Muslims when Bush was trying to make a Christians vs Muslims war.

acbaylove

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2005, 08:02:38 AM »
P.S. Just to make it clear people who booed Bush didnt give a fuck about Republicans or Democrats.

Woodrow

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2005, 01:27:24 PM »
its sad that peoples hatred for a man is so intense that their iq goes down 50 points.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2005, 08:49:12 PM »
^^ its sad that politics breeds partisan bigotry. 

bigotted partisanship from the likes of Cwalker & Trauma-Wood destroys political debate in America.  Of course these people aren't alone.  The american system is filled with foolish partisan bigots on both sides that make debating politics analgous to debating the merits of your favorite baseball team... logic, reasoning, and reality are thrown out the window in favor of arrogant avoidance of any information critical of the side you support.

Thirteen

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2005, 08:51:15 PM »
so not booing and paying respect to the dead is a form of bigotry now?

very interesting

Woodrow

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2005, 08:54:25 PM »

bigotted partisanship from the likes of Cwalker & Trauma-Wood destroys political debate in America.  Of course these people aren't alone.  The american system is filled with foolish partisan bigots on both sides that make debating politics analgous to debating the merits of your favorite baseball team... logic, reasoning, and reality are thrown out the window in favor of arrogant avoidance of any information critical of the side you support.
First- You do realize the irony of this coming from you don't you?
Second- What does that have to do with the Pope?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2005, 09:23:41 PM »

First- You do realize the irony of this coming from you don't you?
Second- What does that have to do with the Pope?

1st you're a moron

2nd you'd like to think there was irony there when in fact it doesn't exist.  unlike yourself i'm not a bigotted partisan.  i have plenty of issues with the far left part of america... it just so happens that this board is filled with bigots like yourself who bury ur head everytime i post 'the news' so i get a kick out of pointing out all that is wrong with your worldview. 

3rd you're a moron.