Author Topic: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......  (Read 1020 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush even gets booed at the Popes Funeral.......
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2005, 09:25:04 PM »
so not booing and paying respect to the dead is a form of bigotry now?

very interesting

lol dude u deserved to be slapped for your stupidity. i can't even explain you why your last post makes no sense, but this happens over and over again... i should be used to it by now...

Thirteen

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2005, 09:29:51 PM »
^^ its sad that politics breeds partisan bigotry. 

bigotted partisanship from the likes of Cwalker & Trauma-Wood destroys political debate in America.  Of course these people aren't alone.  The american system is filled with foolish partisan bigots on both sides that make debating politics analgous to debating the merits of your favorite baseball team... logic, reasoning, and reality are thrown out the window in favor of arrogant avoidance of any information critical of the side you support.
First- You do realize the irony of this coming from you don't you?
Second- What does that have to do with the Pope?

1st you're a moron

2nd you'd like to think there was irony there when in fact it doesn't exist.  unlike yourself i'm not a bigotted partisan.  i have plenty of issues with the far left part of america... it just so happens that this board is filled with bigots like yourself who bury ur head everytime i post 'the news' so i get a kick out of pointing out all that is wrong with your worldview. 

3rd you're a moron.

so it is right to boo at someone's funeral and show disrespect?... using logic displayed by you in the past, this means you're a racist and you support torture

Big BpG

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2005, 12:01:38 AM »
props Evil Ryu, i'm not religous but I respect your reasoning and I believe your whole hearted in in your discussion.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2005, 01:50:25 AM »
Who the hell is the Pope?  Some old dooshbag at the top of an opressive religious cult that churns out priests and nuns that can't fuck, resulting in pent up frustrations that leads to countless acts of child molestation.  A part of a popery that is historically racist and enslaves people to make church leaders in Rome rich?  This damm cult is operated from Rome, and the funds go there to the gay ass popery!   Have u seen how much money goes into a Catholic church, especially outside the U.S.?  The RCC is as bad as Radical Islam.

acbaylove

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2005, 02:10:11 AM »
Who the hell is the Pope?

Why the hell all them people where there mourning him if he's nobody? Why was Bush even there if he's nobody? Hypocricy? That's what i'm talking about. Yeah, hypocricy. The same one i'm reading now from people pissed off at some people booeing Bush. If you aint Christian, then you should think about your own President saying he is (while he aint), and saying he fought a war with the blessing of God (while the Pope slapped him in the face saying "Shut up!"). You should think about your own President making it a Christians vs Muslims type of war, while the Pope was in a Roman Mosquee praying with Muslims against the war. To be pissed off because someone booed Bush is stupid, imo. Cause he was nothing but an hypocryte being there. And people understood it. Get them booo and back home with the mouth closed. Or, if you dont wanna hear it, the next time stay home.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2005, 06:28:54 AM »
glad to hear tht shit....im surprised no one threw no fukin italiano tomatoes at his ass............

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2005, 06:41:31 AM »

bigotted partisanship from the likes of Cwalker & Trauma-Wood destroys political debate in America.  Of course these people aren't alone.  The american system is filled with foolish partisan bigots on both sides that make debating politics analgous to debating the merits of your favorite baseball team... logic, reasoning, and reality are thrown out the window in favor of arrogant avoidance of any information critical of the side you support.

1st you're a moron

2nd you'd like to think there was irony there when in fact it doesn't exist.  unlike yourself i'm not a bigotted partisan.  i have plenty of issues with the far left part of america... it just so happens that this board is filled with bigots like yourself who bury ur head everytime i post 'the news' so i get a kick out of pointing out all that is wrong with your worldview. 

3rd you're a moron.

so it is right to boo at someone's funeral and show disrespect?... using logic displayed by you in the past, this means you're a racist and you support torture

ur stupidity is amazing. i'm not even sure if this last post is a poor attempt at sarcasm or if your really trying to make a point that you think is reasonable...

hustla_4eva

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2005, 06:46:17 AM »

1st you're a moron

3rd you're a moron.

ur stupidity is amazing. i'm not even sure if this last post is a poor attempt at sarcasm or if your really trying to make a point that you think is reasonable...
[/b]

lissen balls.....u tryin to put me down is like a pussy tryina be a dick............leave the big talks alone, it aint gettin ur softcore ass nowhere.......

Thirteen

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2005, 09:25:46 AM »

1st you're a moron

3rd you're a moron.

i'm glad you see your reasoning is stupid, the next step for you is to get help

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2005, 04:40:29 PM »