Author Topic: R-E-L...What went wrong?  (Read 1923 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: R-E-L...What went wrong?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2002, 10:57:51 AM »

I dont even know why Primo did that, I never had beef with Primo I think he was just a lost little kid who was trying to get some replys by making a stupid thread and basically a prik of himself.  It was so obvious that the thread was made by somebody else but the fools on this board most proberly the American didnt realise.  You think I am bothered what people think of me over the Internet? No I am clearly not, N.I.K when we have met in person, when I have come up to you said alrite your N.I.K I'm Bez and I have reached out and shook your hand and maybe chilled with you for a while then I will pass judgement on you. Ok your a dick over the Internet but thats just your personality, I think that you try to hide behind the fact that you are using the Internet so you feel you cant really be touched and what have you, All I see is basically a idiot that spends to much time getting into arguements over the Internet.  But in real life, up close you might be cool.  (Which I doubt)

Anyway I still dont see this AIM list....You not guna tell me then.  And when have I acted fuckin gay...haha your just telling lies now, OK I had a pic of ja Rule and Nelly in my sig, there was controversy over that for days because Nelly had no top on, haha some of you are real bitches, I duno what the hell you do when you look at pics of Pac or pics of LL cool J or in fact alot of rappers out there who on like 50% of vids and pics have no top on.  Some people on this board are just straight up fools and that go's to whoever posted that I was gay over the Ja Rule things.  You included N.I.K.  Acting like you aint never seen a Man's chest before. Gimme a break.

And as for the whining thing and bitching thing, thats also lies, I on the most part try to help people with there problems on this board, read about people lives, how people are doing, but then there you always trying to cause shit.  I never complain about anything really but you, because some way or another we will argue and then it will stop and about 2 weeks later we will argue again I guess your just 1 of them fools who gets off on trying to wind people up.  Look in the mirror N.I.K, look at the person you are.  Cause to me and about 90% of the people on here the person you are is not even worth considering.  Do you know when I beefed with you last time as soon as I logged onto MSN I had about 4 people from WCC prasing me for argueing with you because your a nob head.  Then when I went into IRC yet again people where like Here's Bez, Well Done In Taking the Piss Outter Nik.  You think I like getting praised for skitting you, taking the piss outter people is not in my nature but if you push me over the line then I'm guna do it.

NOW POST THIS AMAZING LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE ME OVER AIM.

Bez feels like a man now, because people praise him for dissing me through a computer screen..Let me guess what they say when they praise u:

"Yer Mate, You have a lot of guts for steppin up to that one bloke NIK...That bloody kid always made me cry and feel bad about my self"...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2002, 11:02:39 AM »
Yo.... I went to schools like the one Rel goes to.  I was one of only a couple true hip-hop heads.  When I say true heads I mean cats that like read all the magazines, history, and follow the whole scene and culture.  Like most the cats that post here.

I didn't change for anybody.  Because of that my life was much harder then it could of been.  But hopefully I'll be better off in the long run.  I understand where NowIKnow's comin from because the way he's speaking to Rel is similar to the way I've spoken to many of my friends over the years.  So I really feel where NowIKnow is comin from.  Peace.

bez

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2002, 11:03:16 AM »
Well wasent what you where trying to say when you said loads of people diss ME over AIM????

Pillow

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2002, 09:03:47 PM »
damn 3 pages of this shit on jus BS. all of u might say i am wrong for saying this but the way i see it nik is jus tryin to help his friends REL cause he cares. do u think he would make this thread if he didnt give a shit about REL? na, he doesnt like tha fact that he is changing his life around for every1 else and not stayin tru to his real friends and life and tha shit he enjoys. now, i dont think nik should not hang around him any more  cause of it, i think he should talk to him about it and let him read up on these posts and shit. but anyway nik jus wants to help his friend out and u all are badgering him for no reason i think.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2002, 09:17:31 PM »
damn 3 pages of this shit on jus BS. all of u might say i am wrong for saying this but the way i see it nik is jus tryin to help his friends REL cause he cares. do u think he would make this thread if he didnt give a shit about REL? na, he doesnt like tha fact that he is changing his life around for every1 else and not stayin tru to his real friends and life and tha shit he enjoys. now, i dont think nik should not hang around him any more  cause of it, i think he should talk to him about it and let him read up on these posts and shit. but anyway nik jus wants to help his friend out and u all are badgering him for no reason i think.....

Thank u man...These idiots are too stupid to understand...

bez

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2002, 03:17:49 AM »

whatever man.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2002, 05:54:47 PM »

whatever man.  

U wanted to know who on WCC thinks you're an idiot? Let me start off by saying R-E-L (The person ure trying to protect) thinks you're a complete idiot, and he hates u as well...PeAcE

S.G.V.

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2002, 10:13:29 PM »

kick back foo...dont call me an idiot...cuz i come in and disrespect you so dont disrepsect me....

bez

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2002, 11:26:15 AM »

U wanted to know who on WCC thinks you're an idiot? Let me start off by saying R-E-L (The person ure trying to protect) thinks you're a complete idiot, and he hates u as well...PeAcE

Like I am bothered, its not like I know the lad, I have said loads of times I judge people after I have met them, if he is different then so be it.