Author Topic: R-E-L...What went wrong?  (Read 1891 times)

S.G.V.

Re: R-E-L...What went wrong?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2002, 09:08:22 PM »
wait...aint that foo white?...i keep seein "thats white boy shit"...this whole time i thought dude was white....but anyway....if he wants to hide that part of himself let him...it shouldnt matter none to u....its his life...he has to live with the fact that he copped out and became a fake for the mere reason of fitting in...i mean ive been known to go to band parties and mosh and shit...cuz most of my homies like rock...but they know damn well that ima true hip hop head...ill never let hip hop go...that shits in my blood already....but whatever though....who am i to pass judgement?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2002, 08:47:47 AM »
That is wack seriously..I have mad skaters in my school and Punk Faggots..Beleive me why the fuck would you wanna be gay like that..EMO's are even worse..Have u even heard that shit..They are punkers but sensitive punkers.They think everything is wrong and are tree huggers..Not to mention every punker i have ever seen talks gay..They sound exactly alike...As for REL be yourself man..I would have been a punker along time ago if i followed kids at my skool..Stay true..

bez

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2002, 09:19:53 AM »
Dam N.I.K your a real bitch you know that.  Jesus Christ, not everyone has to do what you say, not everyone has to wear what you where, not everyone has to dress the way you dress, not everyone has to act how you act.

The world is full of choices and REL chose to leave rap behind and take the Punk/Rock road. Who cares, its his choice not yours.  So what he don't rap for you anymore, he proberly realised that being in a record company that was never ever ever ever going to get anywhere was dumb as fuck anyway.  He has decided to choose a different way to live his life, just be happy for him.  Why do you think there are like thousands of different types of music in the world, I'll tell you why because there are thousands upon thousands of people who listen to different stuff.  Just let him be and stop trying to change him.  People have there own minds and REL has obviously realised he has his own mind too.  Fuck you and your opinions of how people should act.  The world would be shit if everything and everyone was the same.  

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2002, 10:35:28 AM »
Who the fuck cares, let the kid do what he wants.

JAE

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2002, 12:53:22 PM »
OH NO!!!!!!!!

And how many people actully read all of that? Damn, I cant believe this is actully being made into a thread. SO the guy likes rock. Wow, so your gonna stop being friends with him now huh? And arent you white Now-I-Know?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2002, 02:15:49 PM »
any one who judges someone cause of the shoes and clothes they where and the music they listen to is a fucking punk bitch.  I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who judged me that way either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2002, 02:35:24 PM »
First off Bez...I asked REL to leave SSR not the other way around, U idiot...How can somone agree with this nonesense? I mean come on now, he changed his whole lifestyle (not only what he wears)...He changed all his homies and everything...Bez and Acgrundy are damn fools for thinking it's OK to leave behind your homies to fit in with the 'IN' crowd of your school...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2002, 02:38:29 PM »
any one who judges someone cause of the shoes and clothes they where and the music they listen to is a fucking punk bitch.  I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who judged me that way either.

It's not about the shoes and clothes...It's about the backstabbing, and how he switched up his lifestyle...But Of course you're too stupid to realize this...A 22 year old grown man should understand what is going on...It's like if a Crip leaves his crew and turns Blood because the Bloods are more popular...Acgrundy and Bez are damn fools on the real...They both have trader tendancies...PeACE

bez

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2002, 02:45:48 PM »

It's not about the shoes and clothes...It's about the backstabbing, and how he switched up his lifestyle...But Of course you're too stupid to realize this...A 22 year old grown man should understand what is going on...It's like if a Crip leaves his crew and turns Blood because the Bloods are more popular...Acgrundy and Bez are damn fools on the real...They both have trader tendancies...PeACE

You dont even know what trader tendancies means you little shit face cock master.  At least I dont judge people by what they wear and how they dress, so what he turned his back on you and SSR.  Look at the people in it, are you suprised???  You always take things outter proportion, you cant compare a lad chaning the way he act and the way he dresses and not rapping n e more to a person leaving the crips for the bloods.  Man grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2002, 02:45:52 PM »
^^^ your the fuckin idiot who thought it was alright for Xzibit to not have snoops back, and you call us traitors.  Do we have trader tendencies?  Get your mind right you fuckin idiot.  What do we trade goods?  How is it backstabbing?  He doesn't like your sorry ass, and I don't blame him.  Look how you talk shit about your friend Roccy on here.  Your a punk bitch and most people on this forum don't like your pathetic ass.  Get used to it NIK, most your life you probably won't have friends long once they get to know your clown ass.  Next time pull your head out of your ass before you address me cause I can't stand idiots such as yourself.  Oh I bet REL sure is sorry he got dropped from SSR.  I mean hell he could be a full blown rap star in a year or so on that shit.

ROCCY

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2002, 02:46:32 PM »
Hey, I havnt read this whole thread, but just too let you know, if your a real friend, u wouldnt care about what the person whore, or does, but I understand that u like ur friends to look tite, but REL has already chosen how he wants to be, and he chose being an "EMO'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2002, 02:50:11 PM »
^^^ your the fuckin idiot who thought it was alright for Xzibit to not have snoops back, and you call us traitors.  Do we have trader tendencies?  Get your mind right you fuckin idiot.  What do we trade goods?  How is it backstabbing?  He doesn't like your sorry ass, and I don't blame him.  Look how you talk shit about your friend Roccy on here.  Your a punk bitch and most people on this forum don't like your pathetic ass.  Get used to it NIK, most your life you probably won't have friends long once they get to know your clown ass.  Next time pull your head out of your ass before you address me cause I can't stand idiots such as yourself.  Oh I bet REL sure is sorry he got dropped from SSR.  I mean hell he could be a full blown rap star in a year or so on that shit.

God damn ure an idiot...holy fuckin shit...You'r 22 years old for gods sake...Damn man...I dont know what to say...And how you say "Your never gunna have friends"...Hahahahaha, that's rediculous...You really act like u know me personally, and like u know R-E-L...God man, please dont tell me your like this in real life...Please tell me it's just an internet... thing...Please...

bez

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2002, 02:50:17 PM »
Hey, I havnt read this whole thread, but just too let you know, if your a real friend, u wouldnt care about what the person whore, or does, but I understand that u like ur friends to look tite, but REL has already chosen how he wants to be, and he chose being an "EMO'

amen 2 that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2002, 02:53:15 PM »

You dont even know what trader tendancies means you little shit face cock master.  At least I dont judge people by what they wear and how they dress, so what he turned his back on you and SSR.  Look at the people in it, are you suprised???  You always take things outter proportion, you cant compare a lad chaning the way he act and the way he dresses and not rapping n e more to a person leaving the crips for the bloods.  Man grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.

I don't know what trader tendancies means? LoL...Now it looks like you're the one who doesnt know what it means, when u make an outrageous claim such as that...Dont forget, I'm not from the UK dawg...and REL didn't leave me...I left him for turning his back on his homies...It's not even about rapping u idiot...We just rapped for fun...It's about switching up you're whole lifestyle for other people...PeACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2002, 02:56:19 PM »

amen 2 that.

LoL...How many times do I have to explain...It's not about fuking what he wears...It's a whole lifestyle he just changed to "fit in"...Damn Bez...I feel bad for u, but at least your still a little kid...Acgrundy is 22 and he still thinks like u...Whatever dawg...U need to change your thinking up...PeACE