Author Topic: R-E-L...What went wrong?  (Read 1888 times)

budsmokeronly

Re: R-E-L...What went wrong?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2002, 03:04:26 PM »
NIK you moron why do you keep bringing up the fact that I am 22 years old.  Yes I know that and you do and now the whole rest of the forum cause you keep bringing it up.  I don't have to lie about my age unlike your bitch ass.  And I am glad I don't know your sorry ass personally.  I don't associate with suckas.  Why do you keep calling me an idiot?  Everything I said is right on point, unlike your contradicting statements.  I'm done wasting my time with this stupid ass thread.  Is your life so pathetic that you need to make a post about how you don't hang out with a friend anymore because he's sick of your worthless ass?

By the way Einstien

Trader: someone who trades things.
Traitor: someone who switches sides.

I'm even helping your dumbass out from looking too stupid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2002, 03:06:43 PM »

LoL...How many times do I have to explain...It's not about fuking what he wears...It's a whole lifestyle he just changed to "fit in"...Damn Bez...I feel bad for u, but at least your still a little kid...Acgrundy is 22 and he still thinks like u...Whatever dawg...U need to change your thinking up...PeACE

Ok, ok he changed his lifestyle....SO WHAT!!!! Stop crying cos you have lost another friend.............You know what I mite do I have FRIENDS series 1 on tape, I think I will send you it through the post just so when somebody asks you if you have friends you can say YES.  He ahs changed his lifestyle I am sure because he wanted to and he feels more comftable this way, otherwise he wouldent of changed.

You feel bad for me, you feel bad for me bitch, who do you think your talking to hey? Who the fuck do you think you are lad.  Little kid lad, yer alrite I'm a little kid, I admit that, I am 17 years old and I am having an arguement yet again with a prick that nobody likes overthe Internet, I am quite certain that makes me a little kid.

Do you have any idea that you contradict everything you say just by putting Peace at the end.  If you wanted Peace you wouldent bring shit upon yourself.  In the words of the great Graeme Bez "Fuck you and your stupid recording company, fuck every single person in it and most of all hell yer fuck you again and your stupid opinions that dont mean shit to anybody".

Dam such a fag.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2002, 03:22:18 PM »

NIK you moron why do you keep bringing up the fact that I am 22 years old.  Yes I know that and you do and now the whole rest of the forum cause you keep bringing it up.  I don't have to lie about my age unlike your bitch ass.  And I am glad I don't know your sorry ass personally.  I don't associate with suckas.  Why do you keep calling me an idiot?  Everything I said is right on point, unlike your contradicting statements.  I'm done wasting my time with this stupid ass thread.  Is your life so pathetic that you need to make a post about how you don't hang out with a friend anymore because he's sick of your worthless ass?

By the way Einstien

Trader: someone who trades things.
Traitor: someone who switches sides.

I'm even helping your dumbass out from looking too stupid.

First off, ure right...I was wrong about the trader/traitor thing...At least Im man enough to admit when I'm wrong, but trust me homie, I've seen some HORRIBLE spelling on WCC, and I've never seen it corrected...When I make an error, it's all of sudden okay to correct me...WHatever though...No big deal...Traitor/Trader; It Dont matter, u know what I meant...

Now, let me answer all of your questions and remarks...

1.) I keep bringing up the fact that you're 22 years old because you act so damn immature for your age...And u lack the average 22 year olds intellegence as well...

2.) U said I lie about my age...Now who is the stupid one? At least 10 people who post on WCC know me in person...How would it be a possibility for me to lie about my age...?

3.) You say you're glad you don't know me personally, but how could u be so sure of that unless u actually did know me in person?

4.) Everything u said is on Point? I can copy & paste about 50 idiotic comments u made on this post alone, but I dont have the time to make ure ass look stupid, so fuck it...

5.)R-E-L isn't sick of me...We're still cool...I just wanted to post this cuz maybe the people of WCC would knock some sense into him, and tell him what he was doing is pussy shit, so than maybe he woulda change back to his normal self...But whatever...Im done wasting time with idiots of WCC...PeACE

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2002, 03:32:55 PM »

Please tell REL that it's not cool to change for other people

okaaaaaaaaaaaaay then he shouldnt change for other people but he should sure ass hell should change for U right???? ::) ::)

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2002, 03:44:36 PM »
SSR is a wack internet  "record label"
NIK's a wack cunt

shut the fuck up.

stop postin up pointless shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2002, 04:09:14 PM »
SSR is a wack internet  "record label"
NIK's a wack cunt

shut the fuck up.

stop postin up pointless shit.

out of your 135 posts, not one has been positive...SSR is a fucking internet label...It's not like were going areound claiming were the greatest label alive...It's SSR, a crew, a label, a team; whatever the fuck u wanna call it...we do this shit for the love of the music, not to blow up u dumb shit....PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2002, 04:12:50 PM »

okaaaaaaaaaaaaay then he shouldnt change for other people but he should sure ass hell should change for U right???? ::) ::)

WTF are u trying to say? ARe u just playing stupid with me or what? He changed for other people, just so he could fit in...He's not his original self anymore...He's somone different...he changed his personality and lifestyle to fit in...Godamn, how many times will I have to explain that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2002, 04:21:18 PM »

Ok, ok he changed his lifestyle....SO WHAT!!!! Stop crying cos you have lost another friend.............You know what I mite do I have FRIENDS series 1 on tape, I think I will send you it through the post just so when somebody asks you if you have friends you can say YES.  He ahs changed his lifestyle I am sure because he wanted to and he feels more comftable this way, otherwise he wouldent of changed.

You feel bad for me, you feel bad for me bitch, who do you think your talking to hey? Who the fuck do you think you are lad.  Little kid lad, yer alrite I'm a little kid, I admit that, I am 17 years old and I am having an arguement yet again with a prick that nobody likes overthe Internet, I am quite certain that makes me a little kid.

Do you have any idea that you contradict everything you say just by putting Peace at the end.  If you wanted Peace you wouldent bring shit upon yourself.  In the words of the great Graeme Bez "Fuck you and your stupid recording company, fuck every single person in it and most of all hell yer fuck you again and your stupid opinions that dont mean shit to anybody".

Dam such a fag.

Please quit giving the UK a bad name with your idiocy...Everyone I have ever chatted with on AIM speaks on what a little imature idiot you are, and how your idiocy is just pure comedy...

"Yer lad...I will give u my bloody tapes of Friends, because when u say Peace you are contridicting (<< I never heards of this word mate) yourself" -Bez

Damn man, I don't know if this has reached the UK yet, but in the US, the word 'Peace' is used as a modern day farewell...PeACE

bez

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2002, 04:44:16 PM »
Name these people on AIM then.

I made a spelling mistake like, big deal.

Your a little dick head with no life, nobody likes you man.  Considering I am 17 years old I have a right to be immature, I like to be myself and myself means I am loud, love to have fun, loves to have a laugh, make jokes and just generally be 17.  The time to act mature is when I have a wife/kids and I have to earn a living.  Not when I am in my eyes a young adult.  Now N.I.K the Nikster, the guy who thinks he is all that.  Peace is a word that means generally everyone gets along and there is alot of love somewhere.  Considering every post you make is bitching about something or winding somebody up putting PEACE to me is a contradiction.  You to grow up think fo what your typing, read before you post and basically stop causing shit cos what go's around comes around.

Name these people who think I'm a little immature idiot, I wont get mad I would just like to know.  

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2002, 05:25:51 PM »
damn. what a bitch (rel).  Clearly, if you can give rap up that eazily (or anthing else for that matter) then you were never a true fan.  punkers are dumb asses.  they only do what they do for attention.

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2002, 07:17:49 PM »
damn. what a bitch (rel).  Clearly, if you can give rap up that eazily (or anthing else for that matter) then you were never a true fan.  punkers are dumb asses.  they only do what they do for attention.

peace

lol foo u look like u straight outta the group fear factory....how u speakin on punkers?...lol j/p....but u know man....NIK i was just starting to tolerate u...but man u are acting way too whiny....ur fighting with other people because they have different views....thats lame....get over it already....let ur homie live his life how he wants...as long as hes not harming himself or his loved ones, let him be.....what does it matter to u how ur homie dresses?...if hes ur homie it wont matter....drop it....also...u call everyone else immature but to tell u the truth ur one of the most immature people on this board...i know ur going to respond back to this trying to talk shit but u know what?...i dont care...im not going to swoop down to ur level....im telling u this just so u can see the error of ur ways...take how u want...

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2002, 07:37:12 PM »
REL, fuck all this shit changin to fit in, and all this bullshit, just be your self, either mother fucker's will like u, or they wont, if they dont theres plenty other peepz out there, eventually u will find tite friends

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2002, 07:35:44 AM »
Name these people on AIM then.

I made a spelling mistake like, big deal.

Your a little dick head with no life, nobody likes you man.  Considering I am 17 years old I have a right to be immature, I like to be myself and myself means I am loud, love to have fun, loves to have a laugh, make jokes and just generally be 17.  The time to act mature is when I have a wife/kids and I have to earn a living.  Not when I am in my eyes a young adult.  Now N.I.K the Nikster, the guy who thinks he is all that.  Peace is a word that means generally everyone gets along and there is alot of love somewhere.  Considering every post you make is bitching about something or winding somebody up putting PEACE to me is a contradiction.  You to grow up think fo what your typing, read before you post and basically stop causing shit cos what go's around comes around.

Name these people who think I'm a little immature idiot, I wont get mad I would just like to know.  

Do u get it or not? The word Peace is a Farewell!!!

Do u remember when Primo made that fake Bez name, and said "I think I'm gay"...EVERYONE fuckin belived it, because u act so fuckin gay that it wasn't a surprise to them...If somone did that with a fake Sikotic name, nobody would fuckin fall for that shit...I mean, come on now...Quit actin like a little bitch...be a man for once...U say I like bitching about everything, but you seem like the biggest whiner of WCC...In every thread u always comnplain about something...Whatever homie...I'm done with u...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2002, 07:39:20 AM »

lol foo u look like u straight outta the group fear factory....how u speakin on punkers?...lol j/p....but u know man....NIK i was just starting to tolerate u...but man u are acting way too whiny....ur fighting with other people because they have different views....thats lame....get over it already....let ur homie live his life how he wants...as long as hes not harming himself or his loved ones, let him be.....what does it matter to u how ur homie dresses?...if hes ur homie it wont matter....drop it....also...u call everyone else immature but to tell u the truth ur one of the most immature people on this board...i know ur going to respond back to this trying to talk shit but u know what?...i dont care...im not going to swoop down to ur level....im telling u this just so u can see the error of ur ways...take how u want...

Whatever man...Im not here to be tolerated by Internet peeps...If u like me than u do, but if u dont, than that's your problem...

Oh, and I thought that peopl would stop tryna bring me down after my 10,000th post, because I clearly started "lets start fresh"...The haterz have to ruin all of that by coming in here and runnin they mouth...Whatever though...It's all good...PeACe

bez

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2002, 10:31:39 AM »

Do u get it or not? The word Peace is a Farewell!!!

Do u remember when Primo made that fake Bez name, and said "I think I'm gay"...EVERYONE fuckin belived it, because u act so fuckin gay that it wasn't a surprise to them...If somone did that with a fake Sikotic name, nobody would fuckin fall for that shit...I mean, come on now...Quit actin like a little bitch...be a man for once...U say I like bitching about everything, but you seem like the biggest whiner of WCC...In every thread u always comnplain about something...Whatever homie...I'm done with u...PeAcE

I dont even know why Primo did that, I never had beef with Primo I think he was just a lost little kid who was trying to get some replys by making a stupid thread and basically a prik of himself.  It was so obvious that the thread was made by somebody else but the fools on this board most proberly the American didnt realise.  You think I am bothered what people think of me over the Internet? No I am clearly not, N.I.K when we have met in person, when I have come up to you said alrite your N.I.K I'm Bez and I have reached out and shook your hand and maybe chilled with you for a while then I will pass judgement on you. Ok your a dick over the Internet but thats just your personality, I think that you try to hide behind the fact that you are using the Internet so you feel you cant really be touched and what have you, All I see is basically a idiot that spends to much time getting into arguements over the Internet.  But in real life, up close you might be cool.  (Which I doubt)

Anyway I still dont see this AIM list....You not guna tell me then.  And when have I acted fuckin gay...haha your just telling lies now, OK I had a pic of ja Rule and Nelly in my sig, there was controversy over that for days because Nelly had no top on, haha some of you are real bitches, I duno what the hell you do when you look at pics of Pac or pics of LL cool J or in fact alot of rappers out there who on like 50% of vids and pics have no top on.  Some people on this board are just straight up fools and that go's to whoever posted that I was gay over the Ja Rule things.  You included N.I.K.  Acting like you aint never seen a Man's chest before. Gimme a break.

And as for the whining thing and bitching thing, thats also lies, I on the most part try to help people with there problems on this board, read about people lives, how people are doing, but then there you always trying to cause shit.  I never complain about anything really but you, because some way or another we will argue and then it will stop and about 2 weeks later we will argue again I guess your just 1 of them fools who gets off on trying to wind people up.  Look in the mirror N.I.K, look at the person you are.  Cause to me and about 90% of the people on here the person you are is not even worth considering.  Do you know when I beefed with you last time as soon as I logged onto MSN I had about 4 people from WCC prasing me for argueing with you because your a nob head.  Then when I went into IRC yet again people where like Here's Bez, Well Done In Taking the Piss Outter Nik.  You think I like getting praised for skitting you, taking the piss outter people is not in my nature but if you push me over the line then I'm guna do it.

NOW POST THIS AMAZING LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE ME OVER AIM.