Author Topic: My Muslim brothers do they consider you a "terorrist" in your country!?!  (Read 785 times)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
I heard a lot of stuff about that,that afterr 9/11 a lot of ppl think that Muslims=Terorrists!Is that rue!?!Holla!

Thirteen

only a person that generalizes see all muslims as terrorists, and i can even see it from the muslim perspective of being a freedom fighter for their cause.

so i can't blame iraqis for fighting back against the US forces, but i can call the ones that plant bombs near employment lines and kill members of their own community as a way to get back at the US, terrorists.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I heard a lot of stuff about that,that afterr 9/11 a lot of ppl think that Muslims=Terorrists!Is that rue!?!Holla!

Assalamualaikum my brother......

People don't really care that much.  I can walk around all day in a thobe and a kufi and nobody will say anything to me and nobody will bother me.  It's really just a tool the media uses to sell newspapers and the government uses to rob the treasury.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

People don't really care that much. I can walk around all day in a thobe and a kufi and nobody will say anything to me and nobody will bother me. It's really just a tool the media uses to sell newspapers and the government uses to rob the treasury.
people are going to point at you and yell in a public place "TERRORIST"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

People don't really care that much.  I can walk around all day in a thobe and a kufi and nobody will say anything to me and nobody will bother me.  It's really just a tool the media uses to sell newspapers and the government uses to rob the treasury.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 04:37:16 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Yes my brother!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

im mexican and they cosider me a terrorist

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

That's because you're white, and most racist whites will peg you as a lunatic rather than a terrorist. I have friends here in Toronto with the last name Hussein, and while they get absolutely no hassel here, since my area is about 10% white, 10% arab, 10% Sri Lanken, 25% black, and 40% chinese, and 5% other, the family tried to go visit relatives in detroit and where turned around at the border with out explanation. I can only imagine what they may have gone through if they lived on the other side of the border.

Diabolical

people are going to point at you and yell in a public place "TERRORIST"

Whats to stop them, look at what the terrorists did. Capturing white people and cetting half their head off then leaving them to die just because they wernt the same.

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
Damn thats harsh,but thats how it is you dont even gotta look like an Arab,look what they did today to the Chinease tourist,damn!

Diabolical

^I didnt mean that they were/are right to do that im just pointing out that that stuff like that happens & that the media influences people into behaving like this.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You are white.

White white white white white white white white white white white white WHITE.

White.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

You are white.

White white white white white white white white white white white white WHITE.

White.

Once again proving that you are too ignorant and narrow minded to accept somebody being white and Muslim.  Your intellect is to abbreviated to realize that even in the Caucus Mountains (where all white people are said to have origionated), even this region is inhabited primarily by white Muslims.  I could go on, Albania, Bosnia, these are countries with millions of white Muslims.  In America we have thousands of white Muslim converts.  Allah has said in the Qu'ran that there is no preference in skin color, we are all one single brotherhood, and the only thing that makes one Muslim exceed another Muslim is his piety and Allah consciousness. 

So what is your point?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:39:52 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

i don't know why infinite would respond...

thats like seeing a white guy walking down the street in FUBU and calling him a dirty nigger

it's not gonna happen, they're just gonna look at him as a crazy ass cracker

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
didn't u make the same thread like a year ago?