Author Topic: My Muslim brothers do they consider you a "terorrist" in your country!?!  (Read 789 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You are white.

White white white white white white white white white white white white WHITE.

White.

Once again proving that you are too ignorant and narrow minded to accept somebody being white and Muslim.  Your intellect is to abbreviated to realize that even in the Caucus Mountains (where all white people are said to have origionated), even this region is inhabited primarily by white Muslims.  I could go on, Albania, Bosnia, these are countries with millions of white Muslims.  In America we have thousands of white Muslim converts.  Allah has said in the Qu'ran that there is no preference in skin color, we are all one single brotherhood, and the only thing that makes one Muslim exceed another Muslim is his piety and Allah consciousness. 

So what is your point?

I have two points actually:
1) Your intellect is too abreviated to realize that people stereotype muslims from the middle east as terrorists, not psychologically disturbed whites who listened to too much islamic rap.

2) The world's most condemnable sin is to be ashamed of ones skin.

Smerlus' analogy is also right.

Im not ignorant when I say you can't speak on that because youre white, because Im not ignorant to the fact that there are white muslims in the world. YOU, however, are ignorant to the fact that white muslims arent stereotyped the way regular, arab-looking muslims are.

Face it. As much as you want to belong to another ethnic, you will never be them. You should rather be proud of what you are, then trying to be something you are really not. I say that as a friend.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

infinite is oblivious to why he shouldn't chouldn't answer this question so i'm gonna break it down to him

If i posted a thread called "To the black people on this board, have you ever been called a nigger in a derogatory way?"

and one of these guys reply

it's fucking absurd, you crazy ass cracker

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You are white.

White white white white white white white white white white white white WHITE.

White.

Once again proving that you are too ignorant and narrow minded to accept somebody being white and Muslim.  Your intellect is to abbreviated to realize that even in the Caucus Mountains (where all white people are said to have origionated), even this region is inhabited primarily by white Muslims.  I could go on, Albania, Bosnia, these are countries with millions of white Muslims.  In America we have thousands of white Muslim converts.  Allah has said in the Qu'ran that there is no preference in skin color, we are all one single brotherhood, and the only thing that makes one Muslim exceed another Muslim is his piety and Allah consciousness. 

So what is your point?

1) Your intellect is too abreviated to realize that people stereotype muslims from the middle east as terrorists, not psychologically disturbed whites who listened to too much islamic rap.

Im not ignorant when I say you can't speak on that because youre white, because Im not ignorant to the fact that there are white muslims in the world. YOU, however, are ignorant to the fact that white muslims arent stereotyped the way regular, arab-looking muslims are.

Face it. As much as you want to belong to another ethnic, you will never be them. You should rather be proud of what you are, then trying to be something you are really not. I say that as a friend.

Let me tell you this, Religion doesnt know a color. Because hes muslim doesnt mean he wants to be arabic. Thats really ignorant to say that. There are black, white, arabic. asian muslims. There are muslims from every nationality. People need to stop looking how some one looks from the outside, its far more important how a person is from the inside.

Thirteen

7even is simply stating that a white person doesn't fit the "Terrorist" stereotype... when you think terrorist, most people imagine an arabic person...

they forget that the uni bomber, tim mcveigh and terry nichols are actually terrorists too

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
I guess not,but hey Im white as well and Im a Muslim.the skin color doesnt have to say things about your religion,or maybe I missunderstood you,but anyways dont judge a whole nation or a whole religion after 1% of them who are Terorrists,no matter if Muslims Catholics etc,oh btw the first Terror group was in Russia in the 19th. century.Chuuuuch!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Man, you still make no sense.  Read the thread title!  He asked if any of us Muslims in America had been getting stereotyped.  He didn't ask if any of us "Arabs" were getting stereotyped.  I'm a Muslim and I live in America, so I answered his question.  I said that I, personally, had not faced any persecution.  So again, what is your point?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 01:47:53 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I guess not,but hey Im white as well and Im a Muslim.the skin color doesnt have to say things about your religion,or maybe I missunderstood you,but anyways dont judge a whole nation or a whole religion after 1% of them who are Terorrists,no matter if Muslims Catholics etc,oh btw the first Terror group was in Russia in the 19th. century.Chuuuuch!

No doubt... 7even is so caught up in his own little world, he's one of those guys who thinks all Muslims are Arab.  Arab's only make up 13% of the Muslim worlds population.  7even is so uncultured he probably doesn't even know the difference between an Afgan, an Indian and an Arab.  The largest Muslim country is not even near the middle east, it is in Indonesia.  And like the brother was saying, the white Chechan Muslims were labeled "terrorists" decades before 9-11, and the white Muslims of Bosnia also were caught up in their own struggle.  Islam has no race, I'm sorry if that bothers some people.  Really, the masjid (mosque) a few miles from me is the most diverse place in the whole city.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
In my country of Toronto, whiteboys cant say shit. This city is a brown city. This is like KKK tryin to beef with Eses in Cali.

No one even looks at me funny let alone suggests Im a terrorist, and when they do, its out of respect

"Seen what Abz did to that fool from Dixon? He whooped em like a terrorist"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
In my country of Toronto, whiteboys cant say shit. This city is a brown city. This is like KKK tryin to beef with Eses in Cali.

No one even looks at me funny let alone suggests Im a terrorist, and when they do, its out of respect

No one says shit in Toronto because we don't care. Racism isn't that big a deal here. How is it a brown city? There are so many different races here, it hardly belongs to anyone.

Thirteen

yeah i thought Toronto was split into sections... i've only seen white and an arab section, but then again i don't spend too much time that far up north

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol... talking about not seeing the point when it is right in front of you. not that you are too dumb to see it, but you intentionally pretend to not see it in order to make a political/social statement.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

No one says shit in Toronto because we don't care. Racism isn't that big a deal here. How is it a brown city? There are so many different races here, it hardly belongs to anyone.

yeah i know, im juss talkin shit, but where im from, its a brown city ziiiin, indians,afghans, arabs, persians, tamils, we run the yard
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What part you from?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
East side Etobicoke

Rexdale down to Mabelle
Highway 27 to Weston

^ My hood

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
East side Etobicoke

Rexdale down to Mabelle
Highway 27 to Weston

^ My hood

I'm from central Scarborough, Finch and Birchmount, right behind Dower.