Author Topic: So Ive said no for 25 years...  (Read 856 times)

YoungGotti42k

Re: So Ive said no for 25 years...
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2005, 02:04:02 PM »
a gram of kush for 20 bucks will have me and my friends lit for a couple of hours 8)

i remember there were these 2 weeks where we would sit outside my friend's pad and roll up fatass kush blunts and just blaze all afternoon until nite time then we got something to eat and we smoked another blunt.those 2 weeks were the best bcuz we never smoke kush and since my cousin was in town he hooked it up with some for those 2 weeks. we normally smoke pretendo or some decent chronic any other day, we don't fuck with the stress
the central valley isn't really known for the bud, but more for the coke/crack/etc etc..

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2005, 02:07:51 PM »
an o here is only about 40 bucks

Damn, ya'll must get some of the whackets streeze known to mankind...

lmao he must be smoking texas longhorn crap

i'll be lucky to get an 1/8 for 40 bucks!

DAYUM

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2005, 06:43:27 PM »
blunts here are only 5
a gram of dro is like 20

but usually i get an o and with one half i use for myself and a pack of zig zags (cus my weed lasts a long time) and the other half i match people with swishers cus when u smoke with other people they like blunts cus jays suck enless ur by urself

but really i dont like people knowing im like this but damn its my friends thats all there is to fuckin do in this city
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 07:53:44 PM by You know me still the same A.G. »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2005, 12:30:30 AM »
a gram of kush for 20 bucks will have me and my friends lit for a couple of hours 8)

i remember there were these 2 weeks where we would sit outside my friend's pad and roll up fatass kush blunts and just blaze all afternoon until nite time then we got something to eat and we smoked another blunt.those 2 weeks were the best bcuz we never smoke kush and since my cousin was in town he hooked it up with some for those 2 weeks. we normally smoke pretendo or some decent chronic any other day, we don't fuck with the stress
the central valley isn't really known for the bud, but more for the coke/crack/etc etc..

Pretendo is streezy dawg...It's just a higher quality and more potent strain of stress...They basically just call bomb ass stress pretendo or indo...The smell is what gives it away.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2005, 12:36:56 AM »
blunts here are only 5
a gram of dro is like 20

I don't see what you're saying...You buy pre-rolled blunts for 5 bux? Or you only put 5 bux worth of weed in a blunt? How's that possible if you're getting an O for 40...That'd mean you'd be rolling like 5 gram blunts each time...

A gram of dro is 20? Damn, tree prices vary in your city like a muthafucka...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2005, 05:46:56 AM »
I don't get why people claim that smoking weed is gangsta.. other than doing something illegal, I don't see ANY link to being "gangsta". I definitely aint gangsta and the homies I know who smoke a lot arent either .. and it is not like we are wannabees who try to get some cred or something to that degree - weed doesnt make aggressive neither.. when I have smoked heavily, I rather "feel laid back in the llacc playing this track" than like I gotta start some shit or anything.. ya know? So where the hell does that myth come from that smoking weed is (pseudo-)gangsta? It's illegal, ok, but so are many things people do that don't make them gangsta. Would you call a hippie an O.G.? I really don't get it.. somebody enlighten me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2005, 08:45:36 AM »
I'm not a gangsta, thug, or any of that shit. I like smoking weed cause I get high. I know plenty of people that don't even listen to rap outside of the radio that smoke hella weed.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2005, 11:40:24 AM »
Cartman voice "HIPPIES!"
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2005, 11:52:05 AM »
Cartman voice "HIPPIES!"

Hippies don't shower and they live in corn fields and shit.

And actually I'm sure 70% of the US smokes weed or have smoked it more than once. They just don't say anything. I know more people who smoke than who don't.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2005, 12:10:09 PM »
Cartman voice "HIPPIES!"

Hippies don't shower and they live in corn fields and shit.

And actually I'm sure 70% of the US smokes weed or have smoked it more than once. They just don't say anything. I know more people who smoke than who don't.

im kidding man..chillax  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2005, 12:56:35 PM »
im kidding man..chillax  ;D

I know. That's why I said hippies live in corn fields. We all know they live in communes and have anonymous sex with one another.

DAYUM

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2005, 02:35:01 PM »
blunts here are only 5
a gram of dro is like 20

I don't see what you're saying...You buy pre-rolled blunts for 5 bux? Or you only put 5 bux worth of weed in a blunt? How's that possible if you're getting an O for 40...That'd mean you'd be rolling like 5 gram blunts each time...

when we roll blunts and sell them we fit a nic in there thats why its 5 bucks

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2005, 03:53:52 AM »
so an ounce in your neighberhood has 8 nics?

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2005, 12:48:58 PM »
blunts here are only 5
a gram of dro is like 20

when we roll blunts and sell them we fit a nic in there thats why its 5 bucks

that's fuckin' gay only a fool would buy that shit,i'd rather get it in a baggie

DAYUM

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2005, 02:51:32 PM »
so an ounce in your neighberhood has 8 nics?

yep and it costs $40

when i reup this weekend and get a half ill try and show yall a pic of what im fuckin with